A new resource present at transifex: aCSTV — antiX Community Simple TV Starter

Forum Forums antiX-development Translations A new resource present at transifex: aCSTV — antiX Community Simple TV Starter

• This topic has 19 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated Jan 3-11:17 am by caprea.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ModdIt

Thanks for all the hard work on translation, just a tiny comment, Robert asked me to say or edit if I see something not really fitting.

“Sendungsmitschnitt” also in the manual. It simply means “Record of a transmission”.

Not a record, a recording. Aufnahme in Deutsch. (could also be a record, as in Vinyl but that does not fit in present case).

A record would be that there is a history of the transmission (sendung)
      Mitschnitt recording or copy of part or all of the transmission. Also can apply to concert theater or similar, often then Live mitschnitt..

Daddy Libre

@Robin when you can, Iwant to improve the italian version of aCSTV. I’ve downloaded everything I need and scratched the surface of the script, not bad at all!!!
        well…search me here or in hexchat! bye

Robin

Dear fellow translators!
          There is a resource update present at transifex to the most recent aCSTV 1.08 version, fit for antiX 22.
          And there is the editable English master help file translation to be updated from German original editable odt file at gitlab, as well as all the language .pdf help files living there, waiting for translation update from the editable master files.

Windows is like a submarine. Open a window and serious problems will start.

BobC

I noticed that when I have a video playing and click the Scene photo button, that it doesn’t save a picture in my Pictures folder. I went to settings and changed the folder to Videos (since I am able to record Video to there from aCSTV), and saved the settings, but afterwards it still did not save a scene photo there, either.

I am still working on a few minor translation fixes for the program, and just started on translating the manual.

Thanks for working on the program…

caprea

that it doesn’t save a picture in my Pictures folder

This works here for me without any problems and without any changes from me in the settings.

BTW, this is the old thread about aCSTV, the current thread with many updates and improvements, e.g. providing a deb. package, is here
              https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/acstv-update-to-new-version-1-08-fit-for-antix22/

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.