A new resource present at transifex: »Tutorial para os Tradutores«

Forum Forums antiX-development Translations A new resource present at transifex: »Tutorial para os Tradutores«

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated Aug 1-8:24 am by Wallon.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robin

Hello fellow translators,

there is a new resource present at transifex, antiX-community-contributions, named »Tutorial para os Tradutores«. This time source language is Brasilian Portuguese (pt_BR), since this was Marcelo’s initiative, and he had written the original text we started from. It was complemented by board members of different languages, which makes it a true community text.

So this time the native English speakers are in great demand also to translate this ressource to English.

You may counter check against the German translation I’ve already done, in case of ambiguities.

Happy translating

Robin

P.S.: You may download the resource “for translation” in your language from transifex, it’s a docx file, and work locally within Libreoffice. You’ll have a WYSIWYG environment this way, but be carefully not to mess up the paragraphe structure of the document, otherwise it will be rejected when trying to reupload your result. A single additional careless „Enter“ for a newline will cause you trouble already. So if you really want to add a true newline within a paragraphe use shift+enter instead, which doesn’t add a paragraphe but a linebreak only. All this won’t happen when using the translation editor on transifex website.

Windows is like a submarine. Open a window and serious problems will start.

Wallon

Dear Robin,

There is a lot to translate this time.
        I will do my best but not by tomorrow.

Thanks a lot to you and Marcelocripe.

Best regards,
        Wallon

Daddy Libre

I’m working on the italian version rigth now (some firefox tabs away from here)

Daddy Libre

take a look.. some strings can be improve surely!

marcelocripe

take a look.. some strings can be improved surely!

Thank you very much for the new suggestions and considerations for improving the text.

Wallon, your suggestions and improvement considerations for the text are always very welcome.

My thanks to all the people involved.

– – – – –

take a look.. some strings can be improve surely!

Muito obrigado pelas novas sugestões e considerações de melhoria nos texto.

Wallon, as suas sugestões e considerações de melhoria para os texto também são sempre muito bem-vindas.

Meus agradecimentos a todas as pessoas envolvidas.

Wallon

Dear Robin and Marcelocripe,

For your information, the translations in French and French of Belgium are finished.

Best regards,
                Wallon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.