A view of your surroundings

Forum Forums Kafeneio Chats In a Greek kafeneio A view of your surroundings

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by linuxdaddy Jan 1-9:01 am.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jorgosek

Great idea for a thread. C’mod post your shots!

This is the neighbourhood I live in, 40 Eklisies, Thessaloniki, Greece.

The first photo overlooks the old city and its Venetian castle and Roman walls.
    The second, looks towards the sea and Mount Olympus.

My Fathers Town.Ag.Dimitriou and Parodos10

Forum Admin
    Dave
    Dave

Some not to far from me taken on a trip a while back. Have been meaning to send them for wallpaper submissions.

Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening Windows. ~Author Unknown

Forum Admin
    Dave
    Dave

and a few more

Edit:
    Probably interesting to note as it is a little hard to tell without examining the picture… the picture that looks like a large grassland in the middle of the forest is actually quite a large swamp / marsh. There are several “streams” that are deep enough to pass through on canoe / kayak. The picture just bellow shows one of the “streams” that we went down… travelling to the left in the first picture and ending from the left on the second. It was roughly one end to the other and took about 3 hours to cross. 2 spots we had to get out of the canoe to get over small dams made of reads/branches/mud which used 1 of the 3 hours, the other 2 where consistent paddling through the meandering path.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Dave.

Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening Windows. ~Author Unknown

Forum Admin
    Dave
    Dave

And apparently as I took well over 100 pictures, a few more….

linuxdaddy
    linuxdaddy

Hey Dave and MissTell beautiful areas with the lakes, creeks,
    and docks.

Normal == 🙂
    depends on the surrounding crowd ?!

linuxdaddy
    linuxdaddy

Here’s a pic of some wintery weather taken this week.

Attachments:

Normal == 🙂
    depends on the surrounding crowd ?!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.