anti-17 Core need to update display password after persistence

Forum Forums Official Releases antiX-17 “Heather Heyer” anti-17 Core need to update display password after persistence

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by accoustic Jan 29-1:18 am.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

accoustic

On antix-17 Core USB it force to change the default password for “Demo” and “Root” on persistence but on boot up it display the old password for both users.
    where can i edit that file to be able to display the updated password after persistence.

Thanks,
    B

Forum Admin
    dolphin_oracle
    dolphin_oracle

/etc/issue

Forum Admin
    BitJam
    BitJam

The issue file is generated dynamically on every live boot. I think it is saved with root persistence and not over-written but it is not saved when you live remaster unless you edit the file /usr/local/share/excludes/live-remaster-exclude.list and comment or remove the line that says “etc/issue”.

I could automatically remove that line (those 2 lines) from the issue file when the file is generated and root persistence is detected.

I could also show you how to remove that line from the code that generates the issue file, if you would like.

Context is worth 80 IQ points -- Alan Kay

accoustic

Hi BitJam & Dolphin,

Could you tell me how to remove that line from the code that would be great.

B

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.