antiX 19.2 – LUKS swap space at startup, how do I set up after installation

Forum Forums Official Releases antiX-19 “Marielle Franco” antiX 19.2 – LUKS swap space at startup, how do I set up after installation

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated Aug 5-9:54 am by JJ1013.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Greetings!

The antiX installation program has an option to use a swap partition on one of the disks it detects on the computer during the operating system installation, and it can encrypt the root/home directory of the system, along with the swap partition. I would like to set up the LUKS encrypted swap partition I made so it’s automatically enabled at start up, and so it works with pm-hibernate or hibernate.

Does anybody know how to do all of this without reinstalling the system? I’m short of partitions in the disk, and I can’t use external storage mediums either, because I don’t have many, and the ones I have lack the space I need or are broken.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by JJ1013. Reason: I wish to get a notification every time someone replies to this post
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.