antiX-21-beta2 iso files available.

Forum Forums News Announcements antiX-21-beta2 iso files available.

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 125 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated Oct 13-10:10 pm by bunkbail.
Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    Xecure
    Helpful
    Up

When, and will there be a 32b, core version available with antix21? Thank you.

https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/antix-21-release-by-end-of-october-2021/

antiX Live system enthusiast.
    General Live Boot Parameters for antiX.

tosim
    Helpful
    Up

Xecure-Thanks for the reply. However, that WAS NOT an answer to my query.

christophe
    Helpful
    Up

tosim, Xecure is pointing you to the place where anticapitalista said that he is expecting the release of antiX-21 by the end of this month.

I’m hoping to release by the end of this month if all goes to plan.

antiX releases all “flavours” at the same time, so core will be available then as well. If there were to be a change (like no more core edition), he would have told us.

confirmed antiX frugaler, since 2018

Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    Helpful
    Up

If you are asking about a beta release of antiX-21-core, there won’t be one.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

antiX with runit - leaner and meaner.

tosim
    Helpful
    Up

anticapitalista/christophe-Thanks for your replies. I was asking about release of next version, i.e., will there be a “core” version.
    Thanks again for all you both do here. Update:I just read email of Christophe and it is answered.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 17 hours ago by tosim.
    • This reply was modified 4 days, 17 hours ago by tosim.
    bunkbail
    Helpful
    Up

So I’ve found a workaround to make antix X server to launch on RTX 3 series cards during liveboot. You just need to add modprobe.blacklist=nouveau to the kernel parameters and X will start normally afterwards. Something to note if you decide to install Nvidia proprietary driver you’ll need to remove xorg.conf in the /etc/X11 folder or otherwise X won’t use the drivers.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.