antiX 21 Installation and Configuration Guide

Forum Forums antiX-development Documentation antiX 21 Installation and Configuration Guide

• This topic has 21 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated Feb 10-6:35 pm by Spartak77.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Spartak77

Great Rantanplan !
      I am very pleased to see that you have done this great translation work.
      It is a lot of pages and, as Wallon said, the work to be done to have a good text in another language is much more than someone may think, even with the help of Deepl.com. You have also replaced many images to provide them in French.
      I hope that French users will benefit from this documentation work of ours (mine, yours, and all the antiX users who wrote the documents on which this guide is based).

Rantanplan

Hello Spartak77,

Thank you. As you say, this work is a team effort.
        I am happy to participe it.

antiX great again, as that dear Donald would say. :-))

Friendships.

Vive antiX !
        Vive le Groland !

astronut

This guide has really helped me in navigating and seting up my install of Antix. Thanks again, it is much appreciated!

AntiX, Lilidog, PCLinuxOS, Mabox, SparkyLinux, Bodhi

slidesinger

I would be glad to contribute to the manual. I already have an item for the troubleshooting section: specifically: icewm menu not showing the applications after an upgrade. Let me know if that would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Brian Masinick

I would be glad to contribute to the manual. I already have an item for the troubleshooting section: specifically: icewm menu not showing the applications after an upgrade. Let me know if that would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Anyone who is able to write and edit accurate content is welcome to contribute and either correct or improve upon any of our works. Feel free to dig in at your convenience

--
              Brian Masinick

stevesr0

Belated thanks to anilkagi, PPC and Spartak77 for this guide. Just came across this thread.

Downloaded for future reading.

stevesr0

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by stevesr0.
                Spartak77

Hello Slidesinger, as Brian said, any contribuition is welcome.
                  You could write here the text to insert in the guide.
                  You can also enter you changes in the guide, highlight them and attach the modified guide here.
                  Then, in this thread, we can discuss together about your changes which then can be included in a new version of the guide.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.