antiX-23-alpha1-runit-full (64bit) for testing

Forum Forums antiX-development Development antiX-23-alpha1-runit-full (64bit) for testing

Tagged: 

• This topic has 436 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated Mar 21-8:50 pm by Brian Masinick.
Viewing 2 posts - 436 through 437 (of 437 total)
  • Author
    Xunzi_23

You jumped the gun ????

Grinning

All fun :-), I needed a bootable with Nvidia live stick because mine failed. I got one and could fix a problem.

Looks like yet another online repair for failed Transcend USB Stick needed.

Brian Masinick

Thanks everyone for participating in the first phase of our antiX 23 development.
        Alpha 1 testing is complete;

If you are able to do so, please visit the new testing thread for the Beta 1 effort and once again help us test so that the best possible effort is put into both development AND testing. If we do as well as we did collectively testing Alpha 1, I am confident that we will find and resolve even more issues.

For those of you who were unable to be a part of Alpha 1 testing, the outcomes were positive; yes, there were some problems and yes we found them. The extremely positive news is that in spite of issues, it was a pretty impressive early testing environment because quite a few things are already working.

So switch over to Beta 1, help us with continued testing, and let’s move closer and closer to a GREAT antiX 23!

Thank you!

--
        Brian Masinick

Viewing 2 posts - 436 through 437 (of 437 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.