antiX-bullseye-a1-x64-bullseye-full available

Forum Forums antiX-development Development antiX-bullseye-a1-x64-bullseye-full available

• This topic has 202 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated Feb 21-12:56 am by Koo.
Viewing 8 posts - 196 through 203 (of 203 total)
  • Author

Hallo Xecure,
    Thanks for the help, we still have plenty to learn with regard to running pure live.

Removing the l (light) flag before booting fixes the cups start. Did some reading on the
    boot options this morning.

On the older systems seems we got confused somewhere on the way, been more than a year since I
    setup the main install and master stick.

With regard to remaster issues, I think that was more than likely a user error or signs of a
    defective master stick. That failed suddenly with could not find UUID. Will see if the problem
    resurfaces later today.

Will look at keyboard problem again later.

Had to bake some good bread today. wish I could share some with you.

Sorry, did not want to waste your precious time. I have also learned quite a lot more about
    how Live running and remastering works, scripts and configuration that is.
    Reading through the workings of antiX Bash scripts will probably be useful some time in the future.

Forum Admin
    anticapitalistaanticapitalista

it would be helpful (for wannabe contributors) if we had available an up-to-date “a21” branch for https://gitlab.com/antiX-Linux/Build-iso or a separate, up-to-date, project repo e.g. “build-iso-21”

Done!

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

antiX with runit - leaner and meaner.

KooKoo

Koo, I meant no offense whatsoever. Maybe something got wrinkled during translation?
    Let me rephrase that:

It would be helpful (for us wannabe contributors, so that we might submit proposed changes as gitlab MergeRequests) if we had available an up-to-date gitlab repository containing a copy of the build-iso files.

Sorry read what you where saying the wrong way around. Thought you may be getting sick of me posting all the time.

But the server has stopped again at the moment.
    E: The repository ‘https://mirrors.evowise.com/mxlinux-packages/antix/ testing Release’ does not have a Release file.
    N: Updating from such a repository can’t be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.

T430 i7-3632QM 16gb , antiX-19.2.1-runit_x64-base Hannie Schaft 29 March 2020 , 5.8.16-antix.1-amd64-smp
    Testing 21a on T430.

capreacaprea

@Koo, the server is OK here

Hit:9 https://mirrors.evowise.com/mxlinux-packages/antix/testing testing InRelease

There is almost certainly an error in your /etc/apt/sources.list.d/anitix.list
    has crept in.
    Probably when using the repo-manager, which is not yet working properly.
    The line in antix.list file must look exactly like this.

deb https://mirrors.evowise.com/mxlinux-packages/antix/testing/ testing main nonfree nosystemd

Koo, make sure the time and date is correct on your pc.

KooKoo

@ caprea BobC

The server was named wrong had the old name with //.
    Working good now Thanks to both of you..

T430 i7-3632QM 16gb , antiX-19.2.1-runit_x64-base Hannie Schaft 29 March 2020 , 5.8.16-antix.1-amd64-smp
    Testing 21a on T430.

skidooskidoo

A significant number of package changes have occurred since the issuance of the ~a1 iso, including a changed Xorg version, IIRC.

ticktock, awaiting an ~a2 release

KooKoo

I won’t be installing a new alpha version on this computer already runs stable.

Testing 21a on T430.

Viewing 8 posts - 196 through 203 (of 203 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.