Antix cannot start after upgrade

Forum Forums New users New Users and General Questions Antix cannot start after upgrade

• This topic has 17 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated Apr 27-6:15 am by ModdIt.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi skidoo,
    I particularly like the drinking beaker. I think I have some from the past, seems like I need one again now.
    Many thanks.

Hi skidoo,
    I particularly like the drinking beaker. I think I have some from the past, seems like I need one again now.
    Many thanks.

Hi Budgie, Maybe better not to rinse again.

Details are also for any others unfortunately needing emergency reading in this thread at some later date.

Dried hot chocolate is likely hard to remove due fatty substances involved, unless it is non fat no milk etc.

Your W laptop is I think still supported by Lenovo, Many others unfortunately no longer. T410 T420 T430.
    No more original keyboards. Annoying as I have a defective T410, no keyboard at present will have tio order
    a pattern part in china and hope it works..

As you can probably tell, my new keyboard has arrived. Touch, feel and behaviour completely different. Only problem is the left button needs to be pressed on left side not central, also I have lost my illuminated keyboard.
    This brings me back to trying to clean the old one a bit more. Only one question, do the key caps come off easily?
    Regards,
    Budge

Regarding keycaps, on earlier series keyboards they easily click off and on,
    I think you can find some usable info for your device on https://www.quikfixlaptopkeys.com
    or in lenovo forums.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.