antiX screenshots – General

Forum Forums General Screenshots antiX screenshots – General

Tagged: 

• This topic has 628 replies, 104 voices, and was last updated May 26-7:04 am by MasterPythoner.
Viewing 14 posts - 616 through 629 (of 629 total)
  • Author
    Amol

Hello Antix users !
      Just to share a place to get tons of icewm themes : https://www.pling.com/find/?search=icewm%20theme&page=1&pci=142
      Enjoy !
      Amol

RJP

Just a basic rox-icewm.

Edit: Oops … I shrank the picture too much. :O

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by RJP.
        • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by RJP.
        Brian Masinick

This screenshot is one of the most recent ones I’ve used from the same region for many years.
          It is the Cumberland Falls near Corbin, Kentucky, a beautiful area. What I had not seen
          until recently were these “Moon Bow” images, which add additional beauty to the overall
          landscape shots.

Also in the background you can see my heavily customize Conky background (top right).

--
          Brian Masinick

RJP

Playing with xlinks2.

PPC

Now that IceWM Control Centre allows users to display all Categories on the first layer of the menu, anyone can do that with a couple of clicks (note: I also hide all the menu entries IceWM CC allows me to add, and placed all relevant entries in my own Personal Menu). I think this menu not only looks nice, but it also has 99% of the features most people expect from a “Start menu”, without overwhelming users with uncommon features (that most OSes don’t show on the first layer of the menu). I also used the “Modern Conky” configuration.
              I manually edited app-select’s entry to something like “Search for apps (or manage them on the toolbar/favorites/desktop)” – not only is very descriptive, but it also makes the menu wide enough to not look like “a sky-scrapper” (since it gets “taller”, when showing the Categories, even when hiding some default menu entries)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by PPC.
              techore

Decided to create a desktop background for aXd 23.1 using a generator.

png background image (0.5 mb) without the jpg compression found at the URL below.

http://imgur.com/a/Zkj2Lgg

Brian Masinick

Nice image @techore! BTW, every time I use the aXd Flash Drive I created I get just a little bit better at using it, like anything else. It’s been aging nicely. Continued best wishes on your personal creations.

--
                  Brian Masinick

ile

hello rokytnji and everyone
                    PPC expressed good things about the icewm menu opening to categories view.

jgmenu can do that with checkout equal to [a specific]submenu in an opening command. (example try it with a exit submenu) This is it with categories tag told to show first instead of tag root first.

four pictures
                    here is a submenu that can open first.
                    here is that submenu with included append-fav can open first.

ile

the root menu includes prepend.
                      the entire menu.

ile

fluxbox can call applications menu instead of root menu
                        With [custommenu] ( apppstexxt) {~/.fluxbox/menu-applications}
                        and put a [rootmenu] button on the C-Applications CustomMenu. Similar the “back” item on the jgmenu screenshot; the C-Applications menu can call the root menu.

use /.fluxbox/menu-applications or create your idea of a first-click menu using fluxbox [custommenu]

( fluxbox_extra ) on the rootmenu item for the custommenu start the name with a space. for itemstart search reason. And on the custom menu the item name for calling rootmenu start the name with a space for itemstart search reason.
                        Now keying Space Enter will toggle the two menues. (apply other letters for other instances of custommenu itemstart toggle)

Might be seen in a screenshot, the rootmenu item word space slue calls custommenu. on the applications menu it is the empty line at the bottom (spacespace.) for return retro back roll to [rootmenu]

Put it as the last bottom entry on both menues, because,, with v1.3.5 the scroll wheel toggles the two menues when they reach the bottom of the screen. too fun. Different from icewm where scroll means scroll. in fluxbox scroll means select. Well-suited to a bottom menu button the menu opens with that bottom button near,, or under the mouse and clicking the mouse will toggle the menues without moving the mouse [much] if they stack in the same place (1.3.5.)
                        version 1.3.7 does not always let the menues hit the bottom of the screen, sometimes stopping at a bottom toolbar.

RJP

antiX 23.1 32-bit Finnish remaster in FUJITSU SIEMENS LIFEBOOK C1110 from year 2004.

MasterPythoner

antiX 23.1 32-bit Finnish remaster in FUJITSU SIEMENS LIFEBOOK C1110 from year 2004.

hi . please share your conky configuration if possible.
                            thanks

RJP

hi . please share your conky configuration if possible.
                              thanks

Here you are. Conkyrc as text file.

Attachments:
                              MasterPythoner

thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 616 through 629 (of 629 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.