antiX19alpha FluxBox (tweaked)

Forum Forums General Screenshots antiX19alpha FluxBox (tweaked)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by BobC Jun 2-4:15 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    manyroads
    manyroads

I have been playing around quite a bit with antiX19alpha (yesterday was a fluxbox day, mostly). I have tried a number of new things (for me) with fluxbox including using some manjaro developed themes and square icon images (available on synaptic and the antiX Package tool). Personally I think this setup looks pretty good. btw. there is no requirement that you agree with me.

The pictured desktop idles at about 204MB RAM according to my conky (which we all know is probably wrong); Htop says it runs at 212MB. Anyway, it’s about standard for the base antiX19-alpha fluxbox and offers additional features like tint2 taskbar, compositing, etc.

The theme I selected for the pictured desktop is Numix, there are a lot of others available.

I have attached zip files (archives) for any who’d like the Fluxbox themes I dug up.

Pax vobiscum,
    Mark Rabideau - http://many-roads.com
    bspwm MX-18.3 kernel: 5.2.15-antix.1-amd64-smp
    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken
    MX- antiX- BL- ArchLabs

BobC

I’m not a flux box person, but it looks nice to me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.