APT based offline repo (small yad-bash project)

Forum Forums antiX-development Development APT based offline repo (small yad-bash project)

• This topic has 100 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated Sep 22-2:42 am by Xecure.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    XecureXecure

As stated in other threads on the forum, I started developing a very simple script to handle packages for offline systems.
    It all started with one of the antiX users in Brazil, marcelocripe, who found that he needed an easy way to maintain an offline package repository to install new applications and update computers with antiX, that have bad networks or do not have internet access. Other available projects (of the few that I know of), such as apt-offline, seem too complicated and are not as intuitive.
    Since I want to develop some tools for antiX in the future, I decided to give it a try and start developing a simple program to download and install packages and their dependencies, thus keeping a local offline repository. Mainly, I want to help create something useful while learning enough to build other useful tools for the antiX community.

Sorry for the slow updates since I don’t have much time available at the moment, and I can only test and code at night or during the weekend.
    I have created a git project and will try to keep it updated here: https://gitlab.com/nXecure/my-offline-repo

Dependencies: yad, gksu, (apt-rdepends and dpkg-dev only for download, not for installing repository packages).
    I will be editing this post to explain how to use the tool and report new updates. (I hope soon).

CURRENT VERSION: 0.4.1 Download Dependencies Dialog launch change
    Now, when clicking the 2. Download Dependencies in the Download Dependencies window will check if you are missing the specific dependencies needed and ask you if you want to install them.

TODO:
    – Fix all problems that pop up.
    – separate amd64 and i386 packages for better repo maintenance. I have discovered that even if I use the arch=amd64 option in the source.lists, APT will still add them as options to install, so I will try separating them in different folders to avoid problems.
    – Add translations.
    – Add an option to remove old packages (to free up space in the repo).
    – Add an option to download only updates for vanilla antiX (base and/or full), to keep other offline systems up to date with this local repo.
    – Add an option to download only from backports? Or maybe only add it for certain packages like what anticapitalista does with package installer.

More info when I have time.

Hello Xecure, how are you?

About your July 19, 2020 post from the link: https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/suggestions-about-antix-linux-to-developers-and-maintainers/page/2/:

I am sorry to say this, but I still haven’t done anything for translations. First I wanted this to work properly.
    I have included both scripts inside one file. Changes:
    – More help dialogs but still very little info.
    – Now the program will generate a Packages.gz file that will contain ALL info about all your downloaded packages after each download.
    – A new (experimental) fiture will enable you to add the repo folder to your sourcelists, so you no longer need to install with dpkg -i, but now you can install all packages from the repo using the apt install command (that means that synaptic will also pick your local repo packages and you can install from there).
    – DOWNLOADING DEPENDENCIES: Now the script requires apt-rdepends and dpkg-dev (only for downloading packages, not for installing). If the net is available, it will ask you if you want to install them when trying to download packages. (Not working as well as expected yet).
    1.1. After downloading each package + dependencies, the program will update the Packages.gz file inside the download folder. This contains the list of all your downloaded packages so that apt can manage them.
    – INSTALL FROM LOCAL REPO: Once you select the folder that contains your local repo, Add it to the sourcefiles (button) and you will be able to install any package inside your repo folder from synaptic, apt (commandline), etc. Also, all downloaded “programs” (done with this tool) can also be easily installed using the same program (2. Install Apps).
    1.2. Please remember to 3. Remove local repo from sources when you are done installing packages. This is recommended but shouldn’t break anything if not done (only some eror message might come up).

You can now keep ALL dowloaded packages in the same folder, as you will be able to use this app to install the programs you want (and not all the ones inside the folder at the same time).

Feedback, please.

Attachments:
    myAPTOfflineRepo.zip
    Download link: https://www.antixforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/myAPTOfflineRepo.zip

I have some doubts about apt-rdepends and dpkg-dev,

I searched the Synaptic Package Manager, apt-rdepends and then dpkg-dev, Synaptic does not display any packages in the search result. My goal was to try to install these programs or packages via Synaptic and then copy them after installation in the / var / cache / apt / archives folder.

Do you know how to configure apt-get to not delete packages after installation via terminal?

Via terminal I applied the commands:
    $ sudo apt-get update {Enter}
    $ sudo apt-get install apt-rdepends {Enter}
    $ sudo apt-get install dpkg-dev {Enter}

After installing apt-rdepends and dpkg-dev, right-click on “myAPTOfflineRepo.sh”, Open, Execute, opened the My OFFLINE repo window, clicking the Download Dependencies option, ROXTerm opened, read package list, built file tree and then closed. It was what I was able to read, it is very fast and the text is in Portuguese, which is good. You are not showing the text box so I can type in the name of the program I want to download,

The first tests I intend to start by downloading and installing the LibreOffice 6.4.1.2 translation on offfline computers, I believe, may this be the version that comes with the ISO antiX-19.2_x64-full.iso.

Do I still need to do something else to continue testing?

Thankful.
    marcelocripe

Original text in Brazilian Portuguese, translated into English by the Google translator.

————–

Olá Xecure, tudo bem com você?

Sobre sua postagem do dia 19 Julho de 2020 do link: https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/suggestions-about-antix-linux-to-developers-and-maintainers/page/2/:

I am sorry to say this, but I still haven’t done anything for translations. First I wanted this to work properly.
    – Now the program will generate a Packages.gz file that will contain ALL info about all your downloaded packages after each download.
    – A new (experimental) fiture will enable you to add the repo folder to your sourcelists, so you no longer need to install with dpkg -i, but now you can install all packages from the repo using the apt install command (that means that synaptic will also pick your local repo packages and you can install from there).
    – DOWNLOADING DEPENDENCIES: Now the script requires apt-rdepends and dpkg-dev (only for downloading packages, not for installing). If the net is available, it will ask you if you want to install them when trying to download packages.(not working as well as expected yet).
    1.1. After downloading each package+dependencies, the program will update the Packages.gz file inside the download folder. This contains the list of all your downloaded packages so that apt can manage them.
    – INSTALL FROM LOCAL REPO: Once you select the folder that contains your local repo, Add it to the sourcefiles (button) and you will be able to install any package inside your repo folder from synaptic, apt (commandline), etc. Also, all downloaded “programs” (done with this tool) can also be easily installed using the same program (2. Install Apps).
    1.2. Please remember to 3. Remove local repo from sources when you are done installing packages. This is recommended but shouldn’t break anything if not done (only some eror message might come up).

You can now keep ALL dowloaded packages in the same folder, as you will be able to use this app to install the programs you want (and not all the ones inside the folder at the same time).

Feedback, please.

Attachments:
    myAPTOfflineRepo.zip
    Download link: https://www.antixforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/myAPTOfflineRepo.zip

Eu possuo algumas dúvidas sobre apt-rdepends e o dpkg-dev,

Eu busquei no Gerenciador de pacotes Synaptic, o apt-rdepends e depois o dpkg-dev, o Synaptic não exibe nenhum pacote no resultado da busca. O meu objetivo era de tentar instalar estes programas ou pacotes via Synaptic para depois eu copiá-los após a instalação na pasta /var/cache/apt/archives.

Você sabe como configurar o apt-get para não apagar os pacotes após a instalação via terminal?

Via terminal eu apliquei os comando:

Após a instalação de apt-rdepends e dpkg-dev, botão direito do mouse sobre “myAPTOfflineRepo.sh”, Open, Execute, abriu a janela My OFFLINE repo, clicando na opção Download Dependencies, o ROXTerm abriu, leu lista de pacotes, construiu árvore de arquivos e em seguida fechou. Foi o que eu consegui ler, é bem rápido e o texto está em Português, o que é bom. Não está exibindo a caixa de texto para eu poder digitar o nome do programa que desejo baixar,

Os primeiros testes eu pretendo começar baixando e instalando a tradução do LibreOffice 6.4.1.2 nos computadores offfline, acredito eu, que seja esta a versão que vem com a ISO antiX-19.2_x64-full.iso.

Falta eu fazer alguma outra coisa para continuar os testes?

Grato.
    marcelocripe

Texto original no idioma português do Brasil, traduzido para inglês pelo tradutor do Google.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by marcelocripe.

About your July 19, 2020 post from the link: https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/suggestions-about-antix-linux-to-developers-and-maintainers/page/2/:

– DOWNLOADING DEPENDENCIES: Now the script requires apt-rdepends and dpkg-dev (only for downloading packages, not for installing). If the net is available, it will ask you if you want to install them when trying to download packages. (Not working as well as expected yet).
    1.1. After downloading each package + dependencies, the program will update the Packages.gz file inside the download folder. This contains the list of all your downloaded packages so that apt can manage them.

Feedback, please.

Attachments:
    myAPTOfflineRepo.zip

I have some doubts about apt-rdepends and dpkg-dev,

I searched the Synaptic Package Manager, apt-rdepends and then dpkg-dev, Synaptic does not display any packages in the search result. My goal was to try to install these programs or packages via Synaptic and then copy them after installation in the / var / cache / apt / archives folder.

Do you know how to configure apt-get to not delete packages after installation via terminal?

Via terminal I applied the commands:

After installing apt-rdepends and dpkg-dev, right-click on “myAPTOfflineRepo.sh”, Open, Execute, opened the My OFFLINE repo window, clicking the Download Dependencies option, ROXTerm opened, read package list, built file tree and then closed. It was what I was able to read, it is very fast and the text is in Portuguese, which is good. You are not showing the text box so I can type in the name of the program I want to download,

The first tests I intend to start by downloading and installing the LibreOffice 6.4.1.2 translation on offfline computers, I believe, may this be the version that comes with the ISO antiX-19.2_x64-full.iso.

Do I still need to do something else to continue testing?

Thankful.
    marcelocripe

Original text in Brazilian Portuguese, translated into English by the Google translator.

—————

Sobre sua postagem do dia July 19, 2020 do link: https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/suggestions-about-antix-linux-to-developers-and-maintainers/page/2/:

– DOWNLOADING DEPENDENCIES: Now the script requires apt-rdepends and dpkg-dev (only for downloading packages, not for installing). If the net is available, it will ask you if you want to install them when trying to download packages.(not working as well as expected yet).
    1.1. After downloading each package+dependencies, the program will update the Packages.gz file inside the download folder. This contains the list of all your downloaded packages so that apt can manage them.

Feedback, please.

Attachments:
    myAPTOfflineRepo.zip

Eu possuo algumas dúvidas sobre apt-rdepends e o dpkg-dev,

Eu busquei no Gerenciador de pacotes Synaptic, o apt-rdepends e depois o dpkg-dev, o Synaptic não exibe nenhum pacote no resultado da busca. O meu objetivo era de tentar instalar estes programas ou pacotes via Synaptic para depois eu copiá-los após a instalação na pasta /var/cache/apt/archives.

Você sabe como configurar o apt-get para não apagar os pacotes após a instalação via terminal?

Via terminal eu apliquei os comando:

Após a instalação de apt-rdepends e dpkg-dev, botão direito do mouse sobre “myAPTOfflineRepo.sh”, Open, Execute, abriu a janela My OFFLINE repo, clicando na opção Download Dependencies, o ROXTerm abriu, leu lista de pacotes, construiu árvore de arquivos e em seguida fechou. Foi o que eu consegui ler, é bem rápido e o texto está em Português, o que é bom. Não está exibindo a caixa de texto para eu poder digitar o nome do programa que desejo baixar,

Os primeiros testes eu pretendo começar baixando e instalando a tradução do LibreOffice 6.4.1.2 nos computadores offfline, acredito eu, que seja esta a versão que vem com a ISO antiX-19.2_x64-full.iso.

Falta eu fazer alguma outra coisa para continuar os testes?

Grato.
    marcelocripe

Texto original no idioma português do Brasil, traduzido para inglês pelo tradutor do Google.

XecureXecure

Thanks for the feedback, marcelocripe.
    It has taken some time, but I got the script to work without apt-rdepends, so now there should be no problems (I hope).
    I will be attaching a new version here, where I have changed gksu for simple sudo, and lets see if you can get this to run without any dbus error.
    Please try it out and see if this version works better.
    Please remember that right now I have only tested this with antiX 19 (64bits and 32 bits).

I have fixed a problem with multiarch systems (systems that have enabled both 32 and 64 bits from the repo) and will download both packages instead of the one supported by your system.

This you cannot do yet with this tool, as it will fetch the old libreoffice package from buster, and not the new one used in antiX from backports.
    I will try to add that function tomorrow. One where you can enable/dissable downloading from backports.

Note: There are terminal windows poping up very fast. I will try figuring out tomorrow how to stop them from jumping so much.

“Note: There are terminal windows poping up very fast. I will try figuring out tomorrow how to stop them from jumping so much.”

Perhaps it is even better to leave the terminal windows, so that we can see what is being downloaded or the progress of the download, or we can see the command that is being used, the source of the repository that is being downloaded. I don’t see any problem, it can be a learning experience for me and for others who will certainly want to use this program.

Unfortunately I will only be able to test the new version on Thursday (tomorrow) or Friday night.

When we are close to the last tests, please let me know, I will install antiX 19.2 64 bits again and run the program before updating the system to see how it behaves, if it also works on antiX before being updated it will be perfect. Then I can test on 32X antiX 19.2 without being updated.

I had some doubts:

1 – If it is always necessary to update antiX 19.2 connected to the internet, then run the program, download the programs with their dependencies, so that the programs can be installed and work on computers without an internet connection, it will be necessary to update manually antiX on computers without an internet connection?

2 – Will the program download updates for the antiX 19.2 operating system? If it reaches this level, it will do what CubeGet promises, but even if I followed the site step by step, it didn’t work on antiX.

3 – Even if the program is unable to download the updates and is able to download only the programs with its dependencies, still allow installing on computers without an internet connection, it will be perfect for me. If computers with no internet connection ever become connected to the internet, can they be updated normally?

4 – I hope that antiX can come with this important tool at ISO full, despite being portable.

Thankful.
    marcelocripe
    Original text in Brazilian Portuguese, translated into English by Google translator.

——–

“Note: There are terminal windows poping up very fast. I will try figuring out tomorrow how to stop them from jumping so much.”

Talvez seja até melhor deixar as janelas do terminal, pois assim podemos ver o que está sendo baixado ou o andamento do download, ou podemos ver o comando que está sendo utilizado, a origem do repositório que está sendo baixado. Eu não vejo problema algum, pode servir de aprendizado para mim e para os outros que certamente irão querer utilizar este programa.

Infelizmente só poderei testar a nova versão na quinta feira (amanhã) ou sexta feira a noite.

Quando estivermos próximos dos últimos testes, por favor me avise, irei instalar novamente o antiX 19.2 64 bits e executar o programa antes de fazer atualização no sistema para ver como se comporta, se funcionar também no antiX antes de ser atualizado ficará perfeito. Depois posso testar no antiX 19.2 32 bits sem ser atualizado.

Eu fiquei com algumas dúvidas:

1 – Se for necessário sempre atualizar o antiX 19.2 conectado na internet, depois executar o programa, fazer download dos programas com as suas dependências, será que para os programas poderem ser instalados e funcionarem nos computadores sem conexão com a internet, será preciso atualizar manualmente o antiX nos computadores sem conexão com a internet?

2 – O programa permitirá baixar as atualizações do sistema operacional antiX 19.2? Se chegar a este nível, ele fará o que o CubeGet promete, mas que mesmo eu seguindo o passo a passo do site, não funcionou no antiX.

3 – Mesmo se o programa não conseguir baixar as atualizações e conseguir baixar apenas os programas com as suas dependências, ainda permitir instalar nos computadores sem conexão com a internet, ele já será perfeito para mim. Se algum dia os computadores sem conexão com a internet passarem a ter conexão com a internet, poderão ser atualizados normalmente?

4 – Eu espero que o antiX possa vir com esta importante ferramente na ISO full, apesar de ser portátil.

Grato.
    marcelocripe
    Texto original em idioma português do Brasil, traduzido para o inglês por Google tradutor.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by marcelocripe.
    XecureXecure

Unfortunately I will only be able to test the new version on Thursday (tomorrow) or Friday night.

As I told rocky, there is no hurry. There is no deadline for this script, so you can take your time. This is not our work, so there is no need for the “overload, fast, competitive” mentality to kick in.

1 – If it is always necessary to update antiX 19.2 connected to the internet, then run the program, download the programs with their dependencies, so that the programs can be installed and work on computers without an internet connection, it will be necessary to update manually antiX on computers without an internet connection?

1. The program should run on any antiX 19, starting from base. antiX 19 base comes with dpkg-dev, so no problem there. I may have not made it clear, but the program has 2 parts:
    A. “Download dependencies” for online computers. With this tool, if you follow the buttons one by one, First is update the packagelists so you download the newest version of any software, and then you download it. This is only for getting the packages.
    B. “Install from repo” for offline computers. After hitting the first option “Add repo to sourcelists”, it will connect the folder you have chosen as the offline repo (can be on your USB stick or a DVD) to APT. This way, if you go to synaptic, you will be able to install any package inside the repo folder. Even a “sudo apt-get upgrade” will install all updates contained in your repo folder to the offline system.

The biggest improvement with this program compared to what you did before (dpkg -i), is that now it will handle better the packages because it enables the use of APT instead of dpkg. With apt, installing and removing programs is better and safer. dpkg -i will install all packages without looking if they conflict with the others (and could even break the system). APT is much better.

2 – Will the program download updates for the antiX 19.2 operating system? If it reaches this level, it will do what CubeGet promises, but even if I followed the site step by step, it didn’t work on antiX.

2. I need to add this feature. I would include a packagelist for antiX19.2 base as an extra file, and when using the “Download Dependencies” window, I would set it so you can write “antiX19.2base” and, when selecting to download the dependencies, it would download all packages and updates for antiX to your repo folder, so that whenever you connect it to an offline system (and “Add Repo to sourcelist”, you can do a “sudo apt upgrade” in terminal and that will install all updates for the offline antiX system.

3 – If computers with no internet connection ever become connected to the internet, can they be updated normally?

Yes. No problem here. This program only adds the repo to your apt sourcefile. You just have to remember to always click “3. Remove repo from sourcelist” button before unplugging the repo device. But even if you don’t, updates should still work if ever connected online (the only thing is that “sudo apt update” will spit out a bunch of errors because it tries to find the repo folder, but updates and new packages will be able to install without a problem).

4 – I hope that antiX can come with this important tool at ISO full, despite being portable.

I don’t think this is a good idea. This program cannot be compared with polished programs on antiX. We can’t even get it to work properly, as you have experienced, so including something so unstable can only bring bad publicity to antiX.

@Xecure Some feedback:
    Great work! Following Linux and antiX’s philosophy- do one thing, do one thing well, do it using the least resources possible!
    I tested the original version. It worked but was a bit “funky”- I clicked to download dependecies and, just to test it, choose “chromium”- it downloaded some stuff that I didn’t bother to write down (sorry for that).- it was quite fast. I went to the download folder that I had chosen and no files where there. I clicked the “download dependencies” button again, and then I began seeing deb files pop up on my folder, and a quite nice (and a bit familiar) yad window pointing out what was being downloaded. Perfect.
    It downloaded a bunch of files, and it took a veryyy long time (not sure if the servers were slow or if it was my connection).
    After downloading every single dependency- sure as sin, Chromium appeared in my personal Repo, ready to be installed. I already had it my system, so I didn’t try to reinstall from there, but I’m betting it works – Chromium is there, along with what seems half the Debian repository 🙂

Easy to use, simple and does the job well!

Suggestion- change the button’s title from “download dependencies” to “download app and it’s dependencies” (or something similar)

@Marcelo – as you can see, Xecure’s original script worked fine in my antiX 19.X, 64 bits (apart for the initial “false start”). Always have the on-line system up to date ( ex: run “sudo apt update” first).
    You can use the files you download using this script in any other on-line or off-line antiX system- run the script, choose to install any application you previously downloaded using the script- it should work like a “normal” on-line repository and allow you to install any of the applications it has!
    You can after installing anything using this script, connect the computer to the internet- it will behave just like it is using applications (firefox, chromium, libreoffice, gimp) installed directly from the internet.
    Just to make it clear- when using the script on a on-line computer you should choose where the files will be downloaded to (the folder that will act as a off-line repository for your applications and all it’s dependencies). then copy that folder to a pen drive or cd/dvd rom then copy that folder to the off line antiX system, run the script and point to to use the right folder. Install anything you want from there. Easy and simple to use. You can do it even without not understanding much English!

Edit: Xecure just typed faster than me!
    P.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by PPC.

@Xecure, I’m testing the latest version of the script- using it to download palemoon browser. It’s downloading 174 files, again, it seems slower than usual- I did not check your code, are you by any change using any particular repo, not the “faster” repos I have selected?
    The changes you made make sense- first update system, them try to download applications with all dependencies… but, not using gksudo will confuse users- a terminal window poped up, asking for my password, but I got an instant error, saying I typed the wrong password, even before I began entering it…
    I entered the password, and tried to download palemoon- it worked fine, with the password already entered- suggestion- if you want to use the terminal to enter the password, make the script wait for the password, and only then proceed with trying to download the files. I personally see no reason not to use gksudo- is it missing from the base antiX version, or something like that?
    During the time I typed this, the script finished downloading palemoon…
    I added the off line repo, and selected to install palemoon from there- strangely, it got downloaded from the on-line repo? the terminal said: ” http://glua.ua.pt/pub/mx-packages/mx/repo stretch/main amd64 palemoon amd64 28.11.0-1mx17+1 [41,0 MB]” and it got downloaded at the usual speed my system downloads stuff form the net.
    It installed fine, but it seems to install directly from the on-line repo? Did I miss a step?
    I clicked, just to see what would happen, the “Remove repo from list”- it seems to simply do a “sudo apt update”? Is that the expected behavior? It cleans the virtual repo from the list and updates it?

The script fells really professional, Xecure- I mean, not, “lets put this in antiX because there’s nothing better that does this job”, but “let’s put this in antiX because this does a great job, it’s easy to use and looks fine!”
    It’s just a matter of getting any bugs out of the way

P.S.- something really seems off- I tried to download something small- “geany”- once again, the script tells me it will download 171 files? Does geany have that many dependencies? It the script downloading everything the system needs to be up to date as well? That would make sense!

P.

XecureXecure

and a quite nice (and a bit familiar) yad window pointing out what was being downloaded.

I “drank” a lot from your past projects. I have learnt many tricks from you code, so I blatantly copied some. Please, forgive me.

P.S.- something really seems off- I tried to download something small- “geany”- once again, the script tells me it will download 171 files?

Unfortunately, as I cannot guess what packages the offline system will have, or what updates it might need for a new program to run. In a one year difference, many libraries may change, and maybe some programs require those libraries to be updated to work. If I download a new program with minimal dependencies, I may be unable to install it because one far off dependency is missing or is too old.
    The only solution I can think of for the worst-case scenario is a recursive search for dependencies. You want to install Package A, that depends on Package B. But package B depends on Package C, and package C on D, E and F …. you end up getting to download xserver-xorg. This is the reason I call this “Offline repo”. You are downloading all necessary packages to get this to work on 0 package linux system (not including WM or DE), as if it was a repo.
    This was my initial problem with the script. I tried downloading 1 package (kate text editor) with only 1 level of dependencies. I couldn’t get it to install. I tried with 2 level of dependencies, and it almost worked. In the end, I decided to use apt-rdepends to get “minimum” dependencies, and this worked. Having to replace apt-rdepends because it caused problems, I had to use the less of all evils and download all dependencies recursively. This is what you experience now.
    Another solution could be to check the recursive dependency list and compare it with the list of packages included in antiX base, and then only download the missing packages. For this to work every time, the user of the offline computer must never uninstall any program they don’t like from the default included installation, or else this script would fail to install the desired package. I couldn’t make a compromise, so I opted for this “full repo” solution.

but, not using gksudo will confuse users- a terminal window popped up, asking for my password, but I got an instant error, saying I typed the wrong password, even before I began entering it…

This is only to try to figure out why it doesn’t work on marcelocripes computer. I will keep doing tests until we get to the root cause of his problem and then return gksudo functionality. I agree that a terminal asking for user password is the last option I would use, as it is ugly and confusing (it is literally the last option considered for super user authentication when gksu, su-to-root and mx-pkexec are missing).

added the off line repo, and selected to install palemoon from there- strangely, it got downloaded from the on-line repo?

I will have to check this. When clicking the option “Add repo to sourcelists”, it does 2 things. First, add the repo to a local.list file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
    Then, it asks apt to update the list of packages ONLY from that local.list file (from the local repo), and clear the original package list. If no sudo apt update is done after setting the repo,, the only packages the package list will contain are the ones saved in the repo folder.

I clicked, just to see what would happen, the “Remove repo from list”- it seems to simply do a “sudo apt update”? Is that the expected behavior? It cleans the virtual repo from the list and updates it?

Option 3, “remove repo from sourcelist” will first clear the local.list file from any local repos added, and then refresh the package lists using apt update. This is first useful for people that are connected to internet (like us), in case they forget to sudo apt update and think “this package doesn’t exist?”. Second, we don’t want the user to be confused if, in the future, they try to download something, and they see a bunch of errors about “package cannot be retrieved form repo/folder”. If they have no internet, then this step will only say “cannot retrieve packagelist from X, Y and Z”, but if they are, they may forget in the future to do an apt update, so it is better to do this in this step.
    Sorry if this is confusing. I am not sure I have correctly explained the reason for my decision.

Suggestion- change the button’s title from “download dependencies” to “download app and it’s dependencies” (or something similar)

You are right. I will fix this to “Download App + Dependencies” once I can get all the two main windows (Download and Install) as tabs in a gtkdialog generated window. I tried with yad, but just having 2 tabs makes the base program use up to 50 MBs of RAM, while I can achieve 10 tabs with a gtkdialog experiment using less than 20 (with yad it is close to 200 MBs with nothing inside the tabs!). I need to learn gtkdialog, but I lack the time right now.

Thank you very much for the feedback, PPC. This is a niche program, only useful for people with bad internet connection and for multiple computers and limited download bandwidth, so few people will be interested in testing it. The other “offline repo” or “local repo” solutions are for personal repos, which need less “general thinking”, as they depend on what packages are installed on only one computer, and not try to cater to computers with different packages and package versions.
    Thank you very much, PPC.

I will continue tonight trying to figure out how to fix the problems reported here.

Hello Xecure and PPC, how are you?

The text below I had prepared yesterday (23-07-2020), but unfortunately, I was unable to post it for you, it aims to exemplify the importance of this program for me … the text was long, but I hope that have the patience to read, because I believe it is relevant.

A portable program that downloads updates to the antiX 19.2 operating system, downloads programs and their complete dependencies is an essential tool for any network administrator, or that contains two or more computers to perform installation and maintenance with antiX. This program working, it is currently my consumption dream!

I, who come from the MS Windows world, learned in the worst possible way, suffering the effects of online installations of operating system updates (mainly) and programs that normally damage or corrupt the operating system when an error occurs during unsuccessful online installations. , some programs when an error occurs during online installations, we are usually unable to remove it easily, requiring the reinstallation of the operating system.

It may not even be the most practical way, but it is the safest way to do it, at least that’s what I think, I learned to always download operating system updates, how to download offline program installers to install and perform installations manually.

What I described above, it seems, is something totally strange in the Linux world, what I realize is that it is already a custom to be installed online from distribution repositories, but this is super strange for me (being difficult to get used to this concept), if the program is not available in the distribution repositories the user needs to ask the developers to package them and include them in the distribution repositories.

Xecure has been following my posts, it has helped me and taught me a lot on this forum, it knows that this tool becoming fully functional will solve my biggest difficulty when I arrived in the Linux world, which is to do offline installations.

I managed to overcome this stage, thanks to Xecure and with the collaboration of other colleagues, already started here by PPC, in this important program, which aims to be able to install offline updates of the operating system and programs in a quiet and safe way, without errors and without damaging the antiX.

Once this stage of offline installations is overcome, I will be able to start studying antiX 19.2 more, who knows, one day, I will be able to collaborate more here in the forum, either by helping other colleagues (… maybe one day …) or by collaborating more in development. , with analyzes or tests, I came to stay …, I have already discovered, thanks to all the support I am having in this forum, that here is the right place and with the right people.

It wasn’t easy to get here … on antiX and on this forum, before I got here, I tested other distributions and went through some forums, they just don’t help newbies and still discourage newbies to continue, without help it’s impossible to survive in the world Linux.

I believe that there are colleagues here who understood my words, despite being translated by Google …, I believe that they understood because they had lived this before, the lack of support from the most experienced in the Linux distribution. A colleague who tried to help me on another forum wrote “… I will say goodbye to this forum because I have similar feelings regarding support and I recently reminded (to my disappointment) that ??? Linux is not for beginners …” and “my feelings are more aligned with another forum member: we were all new once! I wish you the best of luck on your Linux learning journey”. I believe he said goodbye and left the forum. Imagine if everyone abandons too, then ordinary users, what will be left to be abandoned?

It’s sad … he was the only one who tried to help me, with the knowledge he had, in the end that distribution lost him … and whoever loses the most with that is the Linux community.

Thank you very much Xecure and PPC.

marcelocripe
    Original text in Brazilian Portuguese, translated into English by Google translator.

—————

Olá Xecure e PPC, tudo bem com vocês?

O texto abaixo eu havia preparado ontem (dia 23-07-2020), mas infelizmente, eu não consegui postá-lo para vocês, tem como objetivo exemplificar a importância deste programa para mim … o texto ficou longo, mas eu espero que tenham paciência para ler, pois acredito que seja relevante.

Um programa portátil que baixa atualizações do sistema operacional antiX 19.2, baixa programas e suas dependências completas é uma ferramenta essencial para qualquer administrador de rede, ou que contenha dois ou mais computadores para realizar a instalação e a manutenção com o antiX. Este programa funcionando, atualmente é o meu sonho de consumo!

Eu, que venho do mundo MS Windows, aprendi da pior forma possível, sofrendo os efeitos de instalações online de atualizações do sistema operacional (principalmente) e de programas que, normalmente danificam ou corrompem o sistema operacional quando ocorrem um erro durante instalações online mal sucedidas, alguns programas quando ocorrem um erro durante instalações online, normalmente não conseguimos removê-lo com facilidade, sendo necessário a reinstalação do sistema operacional.

Pode até não ser o meio mais prático, mas é o meio mais seguro para se fazer, ao menos é o que penso, aprendi a sempre baixar as atualizações do sistema operacional, a baixar os instaladores de programas offline para instalar realizar instalações manualmente.

O que descrevi acima, ao que parece, é algo totalmente estranho no mundo Linux, o que percebo é que, já é um costume tudo ser instalado online a partir de repositórios da distribuição, mas isso é super estranho para mim (sendo difícil de se acostumar com este conceito), se o programa não está disponível nos repositórios da distribuição o usuário precisa pedir para os desenvolvedores empacotá-los e incluí-los nos repositórios da distribuição.

O Xecure vem acompanhando as minhas postagens, já me ajudou e me ensinou muito neste fórum, ele sabe que esta ferramenta se tornando totalmente funcional resolverá a minha maior dificuldade que encontrei ao chegar no mundo Linux, que é fazer instalações offline.

Eu conseguindo superar esta etapa, graças ao Xecure e a com a colaboração de outros colegas, já iniciada aqui pelo PPC, neste importante programa, que tem como objetivo poder fazer instalações offline de atualizações do sistema operacional e de programas de forma tranquila e segura, sem erros e sem danificar o antiX.

Superada esta etapa instalações offline, eu poderei começar a estudar mais o antiX 19.2, quem sabe um dia, eu poderei colaborar mais aqui no fórum, seja auxiliando outros colegas (… quem sabe um dia …) ou colaborando mais no desenvolvimento, com análises ou testes, eu vim para ficar …, já descobri, graças a todo o apoio que eu estou tendo neste fórum, que aqui é o local certo e com as pessoas certas.

Não foi fácil chegar até aqui … no antiX e neste fórum, antes de chegar aqui, eu testei outras distribuições e passei por alguns fóruns, simplesmente não ajudam os novatos e ainda desestimulam os novatos a continuar, sem ajuda é impossível sobreviver no mundo Linux.

Eu acredito que tem colegas aqui que compreenderam as minhas palavras, apesar de serem traduzidas pelo Google …, eu acredito que compreenderam por terem vivido isso antes, a falta de apoio dos mais experientes na distribuição Linux. Um colega que tentou me ajudar em outro fórum escreveu “… Vou me despedir deste fórum porque tenho sentimentos semelhantes em relação ao suporte e recentemente me lembrei (para minha decepção) que o ??? Linux não é para iniciantes …” e “meus sentimentos estão mais alinhados com outro membro do fórum: éramos todos novos uma vez! Desejo-lhe boa sorte na sua jornada de aprendizado Linux”. Eu acredito que ele se despediu e abandonou o fórum. Imaginem se todos abandoarem também, depois os usuários comuns, o que faltará ser abandonado?

É triste … ele foi o único que tentou me ajudar, com o conhecimento que ele possuía, no final aquela distribuição perdeu ele … e quem mais perde com isso é a comunidade Linux.

Muito obrigado Xecure e PPC.

marcelocripe
    Texto original em idioma português do Brasil, traduzido para o inglês por Google tradutor.

The text below I had prepared yesterday (23-07-2020), but unfortunately, I was unable to post it for you, it aims to exemplify the importance of this program for me … the text was long, but I hope that have the patience to read, because I believe it is relevant.

A portable program that downloads updates to the antiX 19.2 operating system, downloads programs and their complete dependencies is an essential tool for any network administrator, or that contains two or more computers to perform installation and maintenance with antiX. This program working, it is currently my consumption dream!

I, who come from the MS Windows world, learned in the worst possible way, suffering the effects of online installations of operating system updates (mainly) and programs that normally damage or corrupt the operating system when an error occurs during unsuccessful online installations. , some programs when an error occurs during online installations, we are usually unable to remove it easily, requiring the reinstallation of the operating system.

It may not even be the most practical way, but it is the safest way to do it, at least that’s what I think, I learned to always download operating system updates, how to download offline program installers to install and perform installations manually.

What I described above, it seems, is something totally strange in the Linux world, what I realize is that it is already a custom to be installed online from distribution repositories, but this is super strange for me (being difficult to get used to this concept), if the program is not available in the distribution repositories the user needs to ask the developers to package them and include them in the distribution repositories.

Xecure has been following my posts, it has helped me and taught me a lot on this forum, it knows that this tool becoming fully functional will solve my biggest difficulty when I arrived in the Linux world, which is to do offline installations.

I managed to overcome this stage, thanks to Xecure and with the collaboration of other colleagues, already started here by PPC, in this important program, which aims to be able to install offline updates of the operating system and programs in a quiet and safe way, without errors and without damaging the antiX.

Once this stage of offline installations is overcome, I will be able to start studying antiX 19.2 more, who knows, one day, I will be able to collaborate more here in the forum, either by helping other colleagues (… maybe one day …) or by collaborating more in development. , with analyzes or tests, I came to stay …, I have already discovered, thanks to all the support I am having in this forum, that here is the right place and with the right people.

It wasn’t easy to get here … on antiX and on this forum, before I got here, I tested other distributions and went through some forums, they just don’t help newbies and still discourage newbies to continue, without help it’s impossible to survive in the world Linux.

I believe that there are colleagues here who understood my words, despite being translated by Google …, I believe that they understood because they had lived this before, the lack of support from the most experienced in the Linux distribution. A colleague who tried to help me on another forum wrote “… I will say goodbye to this forum because I have similar feelings regarding support and I recently reminded (to my disappointment) that ??? Linux is not for beginners …” and “my feelings are more aligned with another forum member: we were all new once! I wish you the best of luck on your Linux learning journey”. I believe he said goodbye and left the forum. Imagine if everyone abandons too, then ordinary users, what will be left to be abandoned?

It’s sad … he was the only one who tried to help me, with the knowledge he had, in the end that distribution lost him … and whoever loses the most with that is the Linux community.

marcelocripe

———–

O texto abaixo eu havia preparado ontem (dia 23-07-2020), mas infelizmente, eu não consegui postá-lo para vocês, tem como objetivo exemplificar a importância deste programa para mim … o texto ficou longo, mas eu espero que tenham paciência para ler, pois acredito que seja relevante.

Um programa portátil que baixa atualizações do sistema operacional antiX 19.2, baixa programas e suas dependências completas é uma ferramenta essencial para qualquer administrador de rede, ou que contenha dois ou mais computadores para realizar a instalação e a manutenção com o antiX. Este programa funcionando, atualmente é o meu sonho de consumo!

Eu, que venho do mundo MS Windows, aprendi da pior forma possível, sofrendo os efeitos de instalações online de atualizações do sistema operacional (principalmente) e de programas que, normalmente danificam ou corrompem o sistema operacional quando ocorrem um erro durante instalações online mal sucedidas, alguns programas quando ocorrem um erro durante instalações online, normalmente não conseguimos removê-lo com facilidade, sendo necessário a reinstalação do sistema operacional.

Pode até não ser o meio mais prático, mas é o meio mais seguro para se fazer, ao menos é o que penso, aprendi a sempre baixar as atualizações do sistema operacional, a baixar os instaladores de programas offline para instalar realizar instalações manualmente.

O que descrevi acima, ao que parece, é algo totalmente estranho no mundo Linux, o que percebo é que, já é um costume tudo ser instalado online a partir de repositórios da distribuição, mas isso é super estranho para mim (sendo difícil de se acostumar com este conceito), se o programa não está disponível nos repositórios da distribuição o usuário precisa pedir para os desenvolvedores empacotá-los e incluí-los nos repositórios da distribuição.

O Xecure vem acompanhando as minhas postagens, já me ajudou e me ensinou muito neste fórum, ele sabe que esta ferramenta se tornando totalmente funcional resolverá a minha maior dificuldade que encontrei ao chegar no mundo Linux, que é fazer instalações offline.

Eu conseguindo superar esta etapa, graças ao Xecure e a com a colaboração de outros colegas, já iniciada aqui pelo PPC, neste importante programa, que tem como objetivo poder fazer instalações offline de atualizações do sistema operacional e de programas de forma tranquila e segura, sem erros e sem danificar o antiX.

Superada esta etapa instalações offline, eu poderei começar a estudar mais o antiX 19.2, quem sabe um dia, eu poderei colaborar mais aqui no fórum, seja auxiliando outros colegas (… quem sabe um dia …) ou colaborando mais no desenvolvimento, com análises ou testes, eu vim para ficar …, já descobri, graças a todo o apoio que eu estou tendo neste fórum, que aqui é o local certo e com as pessoas certas.

Não foi fácil chegar até aqui … no antiX e neste fórum, antes de chegar aqui, eu testei outras distribuições e passei por alguns fóruns, simplesmente não ajudam os novatos e ainda desestimulam os novatos a continuar, sem ajuda é impossível sobreviver no mundo Linux.

Eu acredito que tem colegas aqui que compreenderam as minhas palavras, apesar de serem traduzidas pelo Google …, eu acredito que compreenderam por terem vivido isso antes, a falta de apoio dos mais experientes na distribuição Linux. Um colega que tentou me ajudar em outro fórum escreveu “… Vou me despedir deste fórum porque tenho sentimentos semelhantes em relação ao suporte e recentemente me lembrei (para minha decepção) que o ??? Linux não é para iniciantes …” e “meus sentimentos estão mais alinhados com outro membro do fórum: éramos todos novos uma vez! Desejo-lhe boa sorte na sua jornada de aprendizado Linux”. Eu acredito que ele se despediu e abandonou o fórum. Imaginem se todos abandoarem também, depois os usuários comuns, o que faltará ser abandonado?

É triste … ele foi o único que tentou me ajudar, com o conhecimento que ele possuía, no final aquela distribuição perdeu ele … e quem mais perde com isso é a comunidade Linux.

marcelocripe

marcelocripe

marcelocripe

Forum Admin
    rokytnjirokytnji

Promised feed back. Excuse the mess. This was done before Xecure explained things better. I need to read up a bit before my next feed back post. Crossing my fingers one can dicypher this feed back. Part of my command readout below was me looking for repo folder to be added to local sources list.

harry@biker:~
    $ cd repo
    harry@biker:~/repo
    $ ls
    adduser_3.118_all.deb
    cdebconf_0.249_i386.deb
    coreutils_8.30-3_i386.deb
    dbus_1.12.16-1_i386.deb
    debconf_1.5.71_all.deb
    dirmngr_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    dmsetup_2%3a1.02.155-3_i386.deb
    dpkg_1.19.7_i386.deb
    errors.log
    fdisk_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    fontconfig_2.13.1-2_i386.deb
    fontconfig-config_2.13.1-2_all.deb
    fonts-dejavu-core_2.37-1_all.deb
    fonts-liberation_1%3a1.07.4-9_all.deb
    gcc-8-base_8.3.0-6_i386.deb
    gnupg_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_all.deb
    gnupg-l10n_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_all.deb
    gnupg-utils_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpg_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpg-agent_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpgconf_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpgsm_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpgv_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpg-wks-client_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpg-wks-server_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    init-system-helpers_1.56+nmu1_all.deb
    install-info_6.5.0.dfsg.1-4+b1_i386.deb
    kate_4%3a18.08.0-1_i386.deb
    kate5-data_4%3a18.08.0-1_all.deb
    kio_5.54.1-1_i386.deb
    kpackagetool5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    ktexteditor-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    ktexteditor-katepart_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    kwayland-data_4%3a5.54.0-1_all.deb
    liba52-0.7.4_0.7.4-19_i386.deb
    libaa1_1.4p5-46_i386.deb
    libacl1_2.2.53-4_i386.deb
    libaom0_1.0.0-3_i386.deb
    libapparmor1_2.13.2-10_i386.deb
    libarchive13_3.3.3-4+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libargon2-1_0~20171227-0.2_i386.deb
    libaribb24-0_1.0.3-2_i386.deb
    libasound2_1.1.8-1_i386.deb
    libasound2-data_1.1.8-1_all.deb
    libass9_1%3a0.14.0-2_i386.deb
    libassuan0_2.5.2-1_i386.deb
    libasyncns0_0.8-6_i386.deb
    libatomic1_8.3.0-6_i386.deb
    libattr1_1%3a2.4.48-4_i386.deb
    libaudit1_1%3a2.8.4-3_i386.deb
    libaudit-common_1%3a2.8.4-3_all.deb
    libavahi-client3_0.7-4+b1_i386.deb
    libavahi-common3_0.7-4+b1_i386.deb
    libavahi-common-data_0.7-4+b1_i386.deb
    libavc1394-0_0.5.4-5_i386.deb
    libavcodec58_7%3a4.1.6-1~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libavformat58_7%3a4.1.6-1~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libavutil56_7%3a4.1.6-1~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libbasicusageenvironment1_2018.11.26-1.1_i386.deb
    libblkid1_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    libbluray2_1%3a1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libbsd0_0.9.1-2_i386.deb
    libbz2-1.0_1.0.6-9.2~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libc6_2.28-10_i386.deb
    libcaca0_0.99.beta19-2.1_i386.deb
    libcairo2_1.16.0-4_i386.deb
    libcap2_1%3a2.25-2_i386.deb
    libcap-ng0_0.7.9-2_i386.deb
    libcddb2_1.3.2-6_i386.deb
    libchromaprint1_1.4.3-3_i386.deb
    libcodec2-0.8.1_0.8.1-2_i386.deb
    libcom-err2_1.44.5-1+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libcroco3_0.6.12-3_i386.deb
    libcryptsetup12_2%3a2.1.0-5+deb10u2_i386.deb
    libcrystalhd3_1%3a0.0~git20110715.fdd2f19-13_i386.deb
    libcups2_2.2.10-6+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libdatrie1_0.2.12-2_i386.deb
    libdb5.3_5.3.28+dfsg1-0.5_i386.deb
    libdbus-1-3_1.12.16-1_i386.deb
    libdbusmenu-qt5-2_0.9.3+16.04.20160218-1_i386.deb
    libdc1394-22_2.2.5-1_i386.deb
    libdca0_0.0.6-1_i386.deb
    libdebian-installer4_0.119_i386.deb
    libdevmapper1.02.1_2%3a1.02.155-3_i386.deb
    libdouble-conversion1_3.1.0-3_i386.deb
    libdrm2_2.4.97-1_i386.deb
    libdrm-amdgpu1_2.4.97-1_i386.deb
    libdrm-common_2.4.97-1_all.deb
    libdrm-intel1_2.4.97-1_i386.deb
    libdrm-nouveau2_2.4.97-1_i386.deb
    libdrm-radeon1_2.4.97-1_i386.deb
    libdvbpsi10_1.3.2-1_i386.deb
    libdvdnav4_6.0.0-1_i386.deb
    libdvdread4_6.0.1-1_i386.deb
    libebml4v5_1.3.6-2_i386.deb
    libedit2_3.1-20181209-1_i386.deb
    libeditorconfig0_0.12.1-1.1_i386.deb
    libegl1_1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libegl-mesa0_18.3.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libelf1_0.176-1.1_i386.deb
    libelogind0_243.7-1.0antix1_i386.deb
    libepoxy0_1.5.3-0.1_i386.deb
    libevdev2_1.6.0+dfsg-1_i386.deb
    libexpat1_2.2.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libfaad2_2.8.8-3_i386.deb
    libfam0_2.7.0-17.3_i386.deb
    libfdisk1_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    libffi6_3.2.1-9_i386.deb
    libflac8_1.3.2-3_i386.deb
    libfontconfig1_2.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libfreetype6_2.9.1-3+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libfribidi0_1.0.5-3.1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libgbm1_18.3.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libgcc1_1%3a8.3.0-6_i386.deb
    libgcrypt20_1.8.4-5_i386.deb
    libgdbm6_1.18.1-4_i386.deb
    libgdbm-compat4_1.18.1-4_i386.deb
    libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0_2.38.1+dfsg-1_i386.deb
    libgdk-pixbuf2.0-common_2.38.1+dfsg-1_all.deb
    libgit2-27_0.27.7+dfsg.1-0.2_i386.deb
    libgl1_1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libgl1-mesa-dri_18.3.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libglapi-mesa_18.3.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libgles2_1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libglib2.0-0_2.58.3-2+deb10u2_i386.deb
    libglvnd0_1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libglx0_1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libglx-mesa0_18.3.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libgme0_0.6.2-1_i386.deb
    libgmp10_2%3a6.1.2+dfsg-4_i386.deb
    libgnutls30_3.6.7-4+deb10u4_i386.deb
    libgomp1_8.3.0-6_i386.deb
    libgpg-error0_1.35-1_i386.deb
    libgpgme11_1.12.0-6_i386.deb
    libgpgmepp6_1.12.0-6_i386.deb
    libgpm2_1.20.7-5_i386.deb
    libgraphite2-3_1.3.13-7_i386.deb
    libgroupsock8_2018.11.26-1.1_i386.deb
    libgsm1_1.0.18-2_i386.deb
    libgssapi-krb5-2_1.17-3_i386.deb
    libgudev-1.0-0_232-2_i386.deb
    libharfbuzz0b_2.3.1-1_i386.deb
    libhogweed4_3.4.1-1_i386.deb
    libhttp-parser2.8_2.8.1-1_i386.deb
    libice6_2%3a1.0.9-2_i386.deb
    libicu63_63.1-6+deb10u1_i386.deb
    myAPTOfflineRepo.sh
    xecure_post

$ inxi -r
    Repos:
      Active apt repos in: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/antix.list 
      1: deb https://mirror.us.oneandone.net/linux/distributions/mx/packages/antix/buster/ buster main nonfree nosystemd
      Active apt repos in: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/buster-backports.list 
      1: deb http://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports main contrib non-free
      Active apt repos in: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian-stable-updates.list 
      1: deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ buster-updates main contrib non-free
      Active apt repos in: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian.list 
      1: deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ buster main contrib non-free
      2: deb http://security.debian.org/ buster/updates main contrib non-free
      No active apt repos in: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/local.list 
      No active apt repos in: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/onion.list 
      No active apt repos in: /etc/apt/sources.list.d/various.list 
    $ sudo cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/local.list
    $ cd /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
    harry@biker:/etc/apt/sources.list.d
    $ cat local.list
    $ ls
    antix.list             debian.list                 local.list  various.list
    buster-backports.list  debian-stable-updates.list  onion.list
    $ 

I am going to start over by deleting repo folder and reading up on this better later on. Feels good getting this netbook off of land line also.

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
    Not all who Wander are Lost.
    I'm not outa place. I'm from outer space.

Linux Registered User # 475019
    How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

Forum Admin
    rokytnjirokytnji

Oh yeah. Earlier readout was while running the script. This is total for Kate in repo folder

$ cd repo
    $ ls
    adduser_3.118_all.deb
    cdebconf_0.249_i386.deb
    coreutils_8.30-3_i386.deb
    dbus_1.12.16-1_i386.deb
    debconf_1.5.71_all.deb
    dirmngr_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    dmsetup_2%3a1.02.155-3_i386.deb
    dpkg_1.19.7_i386.deb
    errors.log
    fdisk_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    fontconfig_2.13.1-2_i386.deb
    fontconfig-config_2.13.1-2_all.deb
    fonts-dejavu-core_2.37-1_all.deb
    fonts-liberation_1%3a1.07.4-9_all.deb
    gcc-8-base_8.3.0-6_i386.deb
    gnupg_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_all.deb
    gnupg-l10n_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_all.deb
    gnupg-utils_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpg_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpg-agent_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpgconf_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpgsm_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpgv_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpg-wks-client_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    gpg-wks-server_2.2.12-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    init-system-helpers_1.56+nmu1_all.deb
    install-info_6.5.0.dfsg.1-4+b1_i386.deb
    kate_4%3a18.08.0-1_i386.deb
    kate5-data_4%3a18.08.0-1_all.deb
    kate_i386.repo
    kio_5.54.1-1_i386.deb
    kpackagetool5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    ktexteditor-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    ktexteditor-katepart_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    kwayland-data_4%3a5.54.0-1_all.deb
    liba52-0.7.4_0.7.4-19_i386.deb
    libaa1_1.4p5-46_i386.deb
    libacl1_2.2.53-4_i386.deb
    libaom0_1.0.0-3_i386.deb
    libapparmor1_2.13.2-10_i386.deb
    libarchive13_3.3.3-4+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libargon2-1_0~20171227-0.2_i386.deb
    libaribb24-0_1.0.3-2_i386.deb
    libasound2_1.1.8-1_i386.deb
    libasound2-data_1.1.8-1_all.deb
    libass9_1%3a0.14.0-2_i386.deb
    libassuan0_2.5.2-1_i386.deb
    libasyncns0_0.8-6_i386.deb
    libatomic1_8.3.0-6_i386.deb
    libattr1_1%3a2.4.48-4_i386.deb
    libaudit1_1%3a2.8.4-3_i386.deb
    libaudit-common_1%3a2.8.4-3_all.deb
    libavahi-client3_0.7-4+b1_i386.deb
    libavahi-common3_0.7-4+b1_i386.deb
    libavahi-common-data_0.7-4+b1_i386.deb
    libavc1394-0_0.5.4-5_i386.deb
    libavcodec58_7%3a4.1.6-1~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libavformat58_7%3a4.1.6-1~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libavutil56_7%3a4.1.6-1~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libbasicusageenvironment1_2018.11.26-1.1_i386.deb
    libblkid1_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    libbluray2_1%3a1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libbsd0_0.9.1-2_i386.deb
    libbz2-1.0_1.0.6-9.2~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libc6_2.28-10_i386.deb
    libcaca0_0.99.beta19-2.1_i386.deb
    libcairo2_1.16.0-4_i386.deb
    libcap2_1%3a2.25-2_i386.deb
    libcap-ng0_0.7.9-2_i386.deb
    libcddb2_1.3.2-6_i386.deb
    libchromaprint1_1.4.3-3_i386.deb
    libcodec2-0.8.1_0.8.1-2_i386.deb
    libcom-err2_1.44.5-1+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libcroco3_0.6.12-3_i386.deb
    libcryptsetup12_2%3a2.1.0-5+deb10u2_i386.deb
    libcrystalhd3_1%3a0.0~git20110715.fdd2f19-13_i386.deb
    libcups2_2.2.10-6+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libdatrie1_0.2.12-2_i386.deb
    libdb5.3_5.3.28+dfsg1-0.5_i386.deb
    libdbus-1-3_1.12.16-1_i386.deb
    libdbusmenu-qt5-2_0.9.3+16.04.20160218-1_i386.deb
    libdc1394-22_2.2.5-1_i386.deb
    libdca0_0.0.6-1_i386.deb
    libdebian-installer4_0.119_i386.deb
    libdevmapper1.02.1_2%3a1.02.155-3_i386.deb
    libdouble-conversion1_3.1.0-3_i386.deb
    libdrm2_2.4.97-1_i386.deb
    libdrm-amdgpu1_2.4.97-1_i386.deb
    libdrm-common_2.4.97-1_all.deb
    libdrm-intel1_2.4.97-1_i386.deb
    libdrm-nouveau2_2.4.97-1_i386.deb
    libdrm-radeon1_2.4.97-1_i386.deb
    libdvbpsi10_1.3.2-1_i386.deb
    libdvdnav4_6.0.0-1_i386.deb
    libdvdread4_6.0.1-1_i386.deb
    libebml4v5_1.3.6-2_i386.deb
    libedit2_3.1-20181209-1_i386.deb
    libeditorconfig0_0.12.1-1.1_i386.deb
    libegl1_1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libegl-mesa0_18.3.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libelf1_0.176-1.1_i386.deb
    libelogind0_243.7-1.0antix1_i386.deb
    libepoxy0_1.5.3-0.1_i386.deb
    libevdev2_1.6.0+dfsg-1_i386.deb
    libexpat1_2.2.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libfaad2_2.8.8-3_i386.deb
    libfam0_2.7.0-17.3_i386.deb
    libfdisk1_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    libffi6_3.2.1-9_i386.deb
    libflac8_1.3.2-3_i386.deb
    libfontconfig1_2.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libfreetype6_2.9.1-3+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libfribidi0_1.0.5-3.1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libgbm1_18.3.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libgcc1_1%3a8.3.0-6_i386.deb
    libgcrypt20_1.8.4-5_i386.deb
    libgdbm6_1.18.1-4_i386.deb
    libgdbm-compat4_1.18.1-4_i386.deb
    libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0_2.38.1+dfsg-1_i386.deb
    libgdk-pixbuf2.0-common_2.38.1+dfsg-1_all.deb
    libgit2-27_0.27.7+dfsg.1-0.2_i386.deb
    libgl1_1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libgl1-mesa-dri_18.3.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libglapi-mesa_18.3.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libgles2_1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libglib2.0-0_2.58.3-2+deb10u2_i386.deb
    libglvnd0_1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libglx0_1.1.0-1_i386.deb
    libglx-mesa0_18.3.6-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libgme0_0.6.2-1_i386.deb
    libgmp10_2%3a6.1.2+dfsg-4_i386.deb
    libgnutls30_3.6.7-4+deb10u4_i386.deb
    libgomp1_8.3.0-6_i386.deb
    libgpg-error0_1.35-1_i386.deb
    libgpgme11_1.12.0-6_i386.deb
    libgpgmepp6_1.12.0-6_i386.deb
    libgpm2_1.20.7-5_i386.deb
    libgraphite2-3_1.3.13-7_i386.deb
    libgroupsock8_2018.11.26-1.1_i386.deb
    libgsm1_1.0.18-2_i386.deb
    libgssapi-krb5-2_1.17-3_i386.deb
    libgudev-1.0-0_232-2_i386.deb
    libharfbuzz0b_2.3.1-1_i386.deb
    libhogweed4_3.4.1-1_i386.deb
    libhttp-parser2.8_2.8.1-1_i386.deb
    libice6_2%3a1.0.9-2_i386.deb
    libicu63_63.1-6+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libidn11_1.33-2.2_i386.deb
    libidn2-0_2.0.5-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libinput10_1.12.6-2_i386.deb
    libinput-bin_1.12.6-2_i386.deb
    libip4tc0_1.8.2-4_i386.deb
    libixml10_1%3a1.8.4-2_i386.deb
    libjbig0_2.1-3.1+b2_i386.deb
    libjpeg62-turbo_1%3a1.5.2-2+b1_i386.deb
    libjson-c3_0.12.1+ds-2_i386.deb
    libjs-underscore_1.9.1~dfsg-1_all.deb
    libk5crypto3_1.17-3_i386.deb
    libkate1_0.4.1-9_i386.deb
    libkeyutils1_1.6-6_i386.deb
    libkf5activities5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5archive5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5attica5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5auth5_5.54.0-2_i386.deb
    libkf5auth-data_5.54.0-2_all.deb
    libkf5bookmarks5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5bookmarks-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5calendarevents5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5codecs5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5codecs-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5completion5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5completion-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5configcore5_5.54.0-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libkf5config-data_5.54.0-1+deb10u1_all.deb
    libkf5configgui5_5.54.0-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libkf5configwidgets5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5configwidgets-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5coreaddons5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5coreaddons-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5crash5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5dbusaddons5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5dbusaddons-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5declarative5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5declarative-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5doctools5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5globalaccel5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5globalaccel-bin_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5globalaccel-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5globalaccelprivate5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5guiaddons5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5i18n5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5i18n-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5iconthemes5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5iconthemes-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5itemmodels5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5itemviews5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5itemviews-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5jobwidgets5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5jobwidgets-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5kiocore5_5.54.1-1_i386.deb
    libkf5kiofilewidgets5_5.54.1-1_i386.deb
    libkf5kiontlm5_5.54.1-1_i386.deb
    libkf5kiowidgets5_5.54.1-1_i386.deb
    libkf5newstuff5_5.54.0-2_i386.deb
    libkf5newstuffcore5_5.54.0-2_i386.deb
    libkf5newstuff-data_5.54.0-2_all.deb
    libkf5notifications5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5notifications-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5package5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5package-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5parts5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5parts-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5plasma5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5plasmaquick5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5quickaddons5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5service5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5service-bin_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5service-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5solid5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5solid5-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5sonnet5-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5sonnetcore5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5sonnetui5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5syntaxhighlighting5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5syntaxhighlighting-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5texteditor5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5texteditor-bin_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5textwidgets5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5textwidgets-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5threadweaver5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5wallet5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5wallet-bin_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5wallet-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5waylandclient5_4%3a5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5widgetsaddons5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5widgetsaddons-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5windowsystem5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5windowsystem-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkf5xmlgui5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    libkf5xmlgui-data_5.54.0-1_all.deb
    libkmod2_26-1_i386.deb
    libkrb5-3_1.17-3_i386.deb
    libkrb5support0_1.17-3_i386.deb
    libksba8_1.3.5-2_i386.deb
    libkwalletbackend5-5_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    liblcms2-2_2.9-3_i386.deb
    libldap-2.4-2_2.4.47+dfsg-3+deb10u2_i386.deb
    libldap-common_2.4.47+dfsg-3+deb10u2_all.deb
    liblirc-client0_0.10.1-5.2_i386.deb
    liblivemedia64_2018.11.26-1.1_i386.deb
    libllvm7_1%3a7.0.1-8_i386.deb
    liblua5.2-0_5.2.4-1.1+b2_i386.deb
    liblz4-1_1.8.3-1_i386.deb
    liblzma5_5.2.4-1_i386.deb
    libmad0_0.15.1b-10_i386.deb
    libmatroska6v5_1.4.9-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libmbedcrypto3_2.16.0-1_i386.deb
    libmbedtls12_2.16.0-1_i386.deb
    libmbedx509-0_2.16.0-1_i386.deb
    libmount1_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    libmp3lame0_3.100-2+b1_i386.deb
    libmpcdec6_2%3a0.1~r495-1+b2_i386.deb
    libmpeg2-4_0.5.1-8_i386.deb
    libmpg123-0_1.25.10-2_i386.deb
    libmtdev1_1.1.5-1+b1_i386.deb
    libmtp9_1.1.16-2_i386.deb
    libmtp-common_1.1.16-2_all.deb
    libmysofa0_0.6~dfsg0-3+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libncurses6_6.1+20181013-2+deb10u2_i386.deb
    libncursesw6_6.1+20181013-2+deb10u2_i386.deb
    libnettle6_3.4.1-1_i386.deb
    libnewt0.52_0.52.20-8_i386.deb
    libnfs12_3.0.0-2_i386.deb
    libnpth0_1.6-1_i386.deb
    libnuma1_2.0.12-1_i386.deb
    libogg0_1.3.2-1+b1_i386.deb
    libopenjp2-7_2.3.0-2+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libopenmpt0_0.4.3-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libopenmpt-modplug1_0.4.3-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libopus0_1.3-1_i386.deb
    libp11-kit0_0.23.15-2_i386.deb
    libpam0g_1.3.1-5_i386.deb
    libpam-modules_1.3.1-5_i386.deb
    libpam-modules-bin_1.3.1-5_i386.deb
    libpam-runtime_1.3.1-5_all.deb
    libpam-systemd_241-7~deb10u4_i386.deb
    libpango-1.0-0_1.42.4-8~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libpangocairo-1.0-0_1.42.4-8~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libpangoft2-1.0-0_1.42.4-8~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libpciaccess0_0.14-1_i386.deb
    libpcre2-16-0_10.32-5_i386.deb
    libpcre2-8-0_10.32-5_i386.deb
    libpcre3_2%3a8.39-12_i386.deb
    libperl5.28_5.28.1-6_i386.deb
    libphonon4qt5-4_4%3a4.10.2-1_i386.deb
    libpixman-1-0_0.36.0-1_i386.deb
    libplacebo7_1.7.0-2_i386.deb
    libpng16-16_1.6.36-6_i386.deb
    libpolkit-agent-1-0_0.105-26+antix1_i386.deb
    libpolkit-gobject-1-0_0.105-26+antix1_all.deb
    libpolkit-gobject-consolekit-1-0_0.105-26+antix1_i386.deb
    libpolkit-gobject-elogind-1-0_0.105-26+antix1_i386.deb
    libpolkit-qt5-1-1_0.112.0-6_i386.deb
    libpostproc55_7%3a4.1.6-1~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libprotobuf-lite17_3.6.1.3-2_i386.deb
    libpulse0_12.2-4+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libpulse-mainloop-glib0_12.2-4+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libqt5core5a_5.11.3+dfsg1-1+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libqt5dbus5_5.11.3+dfsg1-1+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libqt5gui5_5.11.3+dfsg1-1+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libqt5network5_5.11.3+dfsg1-1+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libqt5printsupport5_5.11.3+dfsg1-1+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libqt5qml5_5.11.3-4_i386.deb
    libqt5quick5_5.11.3-4_i386.deb
    libqt5quickcontrols2-5_5.11.3+dfsg-2_i386.deb
    libqt5quicktemplates2-5_5.11.3+dfsg-2_i386.deb
    libqt5script5_5.11.3+dfsg-3_i386.deb
    libqt5sql5_5.11.3+dfsg1-1+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libqt5svg5_5.11.3-2_i386.deb
    libqt5texttospeech5_5.11.3-3_i386.deb
    libqt5widgets5_5.11.3+dfsg1-1+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libqt5x11extras5_5.11.3-2_i386.deb
    libqt5xml5_5.11.3+dfsg1-1+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libraw1394-11_2.1.2-1+b1_i386.deb
    libreadline7_7.0-5_i386.deb
    libresid-builder0c2a_2.1.1-15_i386.deb
    librsvg2-2_2.44.10-2.1_i386.deb
    libsamplerate0_0.1.9-2_i386.deb
    libsasl2-2_2.1.27+dfsg-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libsasl2-modules-db_2.1.27+dfsg-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libsdl1.2debian_1.2.15+dfsg2-4_i386.deb
    libsdl-image1.2_1.2.12-10+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libseccomp2_2.3.3-4_i386.deb
    libsecret-1-0_0.18.7-1_i386.deb
    libsecret-common_0.18.7-1_all.deb
    libselinux1_2.8-1+b1_i386.deb
    libsemanage1_2.8-2_i386.deb
    libsemanage-common_2.8-2_all.deb
    libsensors5_1%3a3.5.0-3_i386.deb
    libsensors-config_1%3a3.5.0-3_all.deb
    libsepol1_2.8-1_i386.deb
    libshine3_3.1.1-2_i386.deb
    libshout3_2.4.1-2_i386.deb
    libsidplay2_2.1.1-15_i386.deb
    libslang2_2.3.2-2_i386.deb
    libsm6_2%3a1.2.3-1_i386.deb
    libsmartcols1_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    libsnappy1v5_1.1.7-1_i386.deb
    libsndfile1_1.0.28-6_i386.deb
    libsndio7.0_1.5.0-3_i386.deb
    libsoxr0_0.1.2-3_i386.deb
    libspatialaudio0_0.3.0+git20180730+dfsg1-2_i386.deb
    libspeex1_1.2~rc1.2-1+b2_i386.deb
    libspeexdsp1_1.2~rc1.2-1+b2_i386.deb
    libsqlite3-0_3.27.2-3_i386.deb
    libssh2-1_1.8.0-2.1_i386.deb
    libssh-gcrypt-4_0.8.7-1+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libssl1.1_1.1.1d-0+deb10u3_i386.deb
    libstdc++6_8.3.0-6_i386.deb
    libswresample3_7%3a4.1.6-1~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libswscale5_7%3a4.1.6-1~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libsystemd0_241.4+antix1_all.deb
    libtag1v5_1.11.1+dfsg.1-0.3+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libtag1v5-vanilla_1.11.1+dfsg.1-0.3+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libtasn1-6_4.13-3_i386.deb
    libtextwrap1_0.1-14.2_i386.deb
    libthai0_0.1.28-2_i386.deb
    libthai-data_0.1.28-2_all.deb
    libtheora0_1.1.1+dfsg.1-15_i386.deb
    libtiff5_4.1.0+git191117-2~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libtinfo6_6.1+20181013-2+deb10u2_i386.deb
    libtwolame0_0.3.13-4_i386.deb
    libudev1_241-7~deb10u4_i386.deb
    libunistring2_0.9.10-1_i386.deb
    libupnp13_1%3a1.8.4-2_i386.deb
    libusageenvironment3_2018.11.26-1.1_i386.deb
    libusb-1.0-0_2%3a1.0.22-2_i386.deb
    libuuid1_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    libva2_2.4.0-1_i386.deb
    libva-drm2_2.4.0-1_i386.deb
    libva-wayland2_2.4.0-1_i386.deb
    libva-x11-2_2.4.0-1_i386.deb
    libvdpau1_1.1.1-10_i386.deb
    libvlc5_3.0.11-0+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libvlccore9_3.0.11-0+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libvorbis0a_1.3.6-2_i386.deb
    libvorbisenc2_1.3.6-2_i386.deb
    libvorbisfile3_1.3.6-2_i386.deb
    libvpx5_1.7.0-3+deb10u1_i386.deb
    libvulkan1_1.1.97-2_i386.deb
    libwacom2_0.32-1_i386.deb
    libwacom-common_0.32-1_all.deb
    libwavpack1_5.1.0-6_i386.deb
    libwayland-client0_1.16.0-1_i386.deb
    libwayland-egl1_1.16.0-1_i386.deb
    libwayland-server0_1.16.0-1_i386.deb
    libwebp6_0.6.1-2_i386.deb
    libwebpmux3_0.6.1-2_i386.deb
    libwrap0_7.6.q-28_i386.deb
    libx11-6_2%3a1.6.7-1_i386.deb
    libx11-data_2%3a1.6.7-1_all.deb
    libx11-xcb1_2%3a1.6.7-1_i386.deb
    libx264-155_2%3a0.155.2917+git0a84d98-2_i386.deb
    libx265-165_2.9-4_i386.deb
    libxau6_1%3a1.0.8-1+b2_i386.deb
    libxcb1_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-composite0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-damage0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-dri2-0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-dri3-0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-glx0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-icccm4_0.4.1-1.1_i386.deb
    libxcb-image0_0.4.0-1+b2_i386.deb
    libxcb-keysyms1_0.4.0-1+b2_i386.deb
    libxcb-present0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-randr0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-render0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-render-util0_0.3.9-1+b1_i386.deb
    libxcb-shape0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-shm0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-sync1_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-util0_0.3.8-3+b2_i386.deb
    libxcb-xfixes0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-xinerama0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-xkb1_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxcb-xv0_1.13.1-2_i386.deb
    libxdamage1_1%3a1.1.4-3+b3_i386.deb
    libxdmcp6_1%3a1.1.2-3_i386.deb
    libxext6_2%3a1.3.3-1+b2_i386.deb
    libxfixes3_1%3a5.0.3-1_i386.deb
    libxi6_2%3a1.7.9-1_i386.deb
    libxkbcommon0_0.8.2-1_i386.deb
    libxkbcommon-x11-0_0.8.2-1_i386.deb
    libxml2_2.9.4+dfsg1-7+b3_i386.deb
    libxrender1_1%3a0.9.10-1_i386.deb
    libxshmfence1_1.3-1_i386.deb
    libxslt1.1_1.1.32-2.2~deb10u1_i386.deb
    libxtst6_2%3a1.2.3-1_i386.deb
    libxvidcore4_2%3a1.3.5-1_i386.deb
    libxxf86vm1_1%3a1.1.4-1+b2_i386.deb
    libzstd1_1.3.8+dfsg-3_i386.deb
    libzvbi0_0.2.35-16_i386.deb
    libzvbi-common_0.2.35-16_all.deb
    login_1%3a4.5-1.1_i386.deb
    lsb-base_10.2019051400_all.deb
    mount_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    myAPTOfflineRepo.sh
    Packages.gz
    passwd_1%3a4.5-1.1_i386.deb
    perl_5.28.1-6_i386.deb
    perl-base_5.28.1-6_i386.deb
    perl-modules-5.28_5.28.1-6_all.deb
    phonon4qt5_4%3a4.10.2-1_i386.deb
    phonon4qt5-backend-vlc_0.10.2-1_i386.deb
    pinentry-curses_1.1.0-2_i386.deb
    plasma-framework_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    qml-module-org-kde-kconfig_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    qml-module-org-kde-kquickcontrols_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    qml-module-org-kde-kquickcontrolsaddons_5.54.0-1_i386.deb
    qml-module-qtgraphicaleffects_5.11.3-2_i386.deb
    qml-module-qtqml-models2_5.11.3-4_i386.deb
    qml-module-qtquick2_5.11.3-4_i386.deb
    qml-module-qtquick-controls2_5.11.3+dfsg-2_i386.deb
    qml-module-qtquick-controls_5.11.3-2_i386.deb
    qml-module-qtquick-dialogs_5.11.3-2_i386.deb
    qml-module-qtquick-layouts_5.11.3-4_i386.deb
    qml-module-qtquick-privatewidgets_5.11.3-2_i386.deb
    qml-module-qtquick-templates2_5.11.3+dfsg-2_i386.deb
    qml-module-qtquick-window2_5.11.3-4_i386.deb
    readline-common_7.0-5_all.deb
    sensible-utils_0.0.12_all.deb
    shared-mime-info_1.10-1_i386.deb
    systemd_241-7~deb10u4_i386.deb
    systemd-sysv_241-7~deb10u4_i386.deb
    systemd-timesyncd_245.6-1~bpo10+1_i386.deb
    tar_1.30+dfsg-6_i386.deb
    ttf-bitstream-vera_1.10-8_all.deb
    ucf_3.0038+nmu1_all.deb
    util-linux_2.33.1-0.1_i386.deb
    vlc-data_3.0.11-0+deb10u1_all.deb
    vlc-plugin-base_3.0.11-0+deb10u1_i386.deb
    vlc-plugin-video-output_3.0.11-0+deb10u1_i386.deb
    x11-common_1%3a7.7+19_all.deb
    xecure_post
    xkb-data_2.26-2_all.deb
    zlib1g_1%3a1.2.11.dfsg-1_i386.deb
    $ 

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
    Not all who Wander are Lost.
    I'm not outa place. I'm from outer space.

Linux Registered User # 475019
    How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.