APT based offline repo (small yad-bash project)

Forum Forums antiX-development Development APT based offline repo (small yad-bash project)

• This topic has 140 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated Nov 6-7:45 pm by Xecure.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    Xecure
    Helpful
    Up
    :D

Sorry for the extremely long delay. I have had a few complicated weeks, and the next ones to come will have me even busier.

I have fixed most of the problems you experienced, marcelocripe, but some of them are not related to the app.

I ran my-offline-repo.sh, Package Name: pcmanfm, Search, Type: PI, Package: pcmanfm, selected pcmanfm, Ok, showed the Downloading box, there were 0 (zero) packages, Yes, Ok.

I am almost 100% sure you forgot to remove the local repo or/and update the package list. That is why it couldn’t build the dependency list, and displayed “0 dependencies”. Check again with the new version.

Does the ATP and PI information refer to the repository being downloaded?

Yes. See previous post.
    If the search text is not too complicated, both PI and APT results should be displayed in the search results window.

Another suggestion, if the program already works to download the ATP list, if you feel better, you can complete this program and it can be called “my-offline-repo-apt” or whatever you prefer to call it, already another program may be “my-offline-repo-pi” or another name that identifies which repository will be downloaded.

Now all PI packages displayed in the search window should be able to download properly.

You can answer my question, because I know that you have a greater view than I do about this Linux world. What percentage of the range of repositories and programs does the “my-offline-repo-apt” program reach (or download)?

APT list: 100% downloadable
    PI list: over 90% (NOT included are VPNs, deb_package_tools, and maybe some other I cannot remember right now). All listed should be downloadable.

For me, the ideal condition is to organize each program and its respective dependencies in separate folders, because this is how I think everything should be organized,

You can do what fits you better. You can create separate folders for each program or download them all in the same folder. You will have to manually create each folder, but the rest is up to you. Always remember to select the correct folder before searching for the package/program you want to download.

A LOT of things have been changed in the latest version. The most important ones are:
    * Slightly improved interface, including some tooltips when leaving the mouse over some of the buttons.
    * Now only 1 main window is open, and you can move back clicking “Cancel” Button.
    * ALL PI packages (displayed by the search window) can be downloaded (I haven’t tested everyone, so some may have some problems).
    * Also added a search function for installing apps from repo (if left empty, the search will display all REPO and APT packages contained in the repo folder).
    * Updated the HELP windows, explaining each step.
    * Finally included translation (this took longer than expected). I have added pt translation (please any translation errors, edit /locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/my-offline-repo.po and I will fix them for the Brazilian Portuguese translation once you have them ready), so you can test it out.

For the future. How to give feedback:
    – Give me the linux system architecture (appears in the programs main window).
    – Step by step process (you are already giving this to me, but I want to also know if you have “Updated the package list” or “Added the repo list” before performing each step).
    – Your expected result and the one you got.

Example:
    system: antiX 19.2 i386
    Process: Downloading inkscape and its dependencies.
    Steps: Clicked “Download Dependencies”, clicked “Update Packagelist”, then wrote “inkscape” as Package Name and hit the Search button. I selected “PI Inkscape”. The Download window said there were 0 dependencies to be downloaded.
    Expected result: Download window telling me that there are xxx dependencies to be downloaded with inkscape.
    Current result: I cannot download inkscape.
    possible workaround: downloading APT version of inkscape, but this is not possible as I cannot see that option there.

Future errors I will try to fix them when I have time.
    Things I would like to include in the future:
    – Configuration window for you to change search options, and maybe even automatic “create separate folders for separate applications”.
    – include a configuration file to save preferred options, default folders, etc.
    – Possible option to remove old packages (cleaning).

Let me know how it goes.
    Sorry again for the delay.

marcelocripe
    Helpful
    Up

Xecure,

Seguem os primeiros testes da nova versão my-offline-repo-v0922.zip.

Sistema operacional utilizado nos testes: antiX 19.2 64 bits (antiX-19.2_x64-full.iso)

Processo: Baixar o JDownloader e suas dependências.
    Passos: Cliquei em “Baixar Dependências”, em Nome do pacote, digitei “jdownloader”, cliquei no botão Buscar (ícone lupa), resultou em “jdownloader Não é um nome de pacote válido”, cliquei em “Atualizar lista de pacotes”, atp-Update: Concluído, Ok, sem seguida busquei novamente, resultando em “JDownloader Não é um nome de pacote válido”, Sair.

Processo: Baixar o kget e suas dependências.
    Passos: Cliquei em “Baixar Dependências”, cliquei em “Atualizar lista de pacotes”, foi exibido o RoxTerm, atp-Update: Concluído, Ok, em Nome do pacote, digitei “kget”, cliquei no botão Buscar (ícone lupa), selecionei “APT kget”, Ok, mensagem “Baixando kget Programa selecionado: kget Pasta Repo:/home/Usuario/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922 (amd64) Total de pacotes: 566 Deseja baixá-los:”, cliquei em Sim, a pasta “amd64” foi criada em /home/Usuario/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922, exibiu outra caixa de texto “Baixando”, na pasta amd64 eu consegui visualizar os pacotes sendo baixados, no final foram baixados 567 e criado o arquivo “errors.log”, exibiu a caixa de mensagem “kget foi baixado. A sua lista de pacotes Repo locais foi atualizado”, Ok, Fechar.

Copiei My_Offline_repo_0922 do computador com acesso a internet para o computador sem acesso a internet, na pasta /home/Usuario2/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922, executei o my-offline-repo.sh, cliquei em “Instalar do Repo”, selecionei a pasta /home/Usuario2/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922, Abrir, cliquei em “Adicionar repo”, apt update abriu e exibiu o local onde estão os arquivos “.deb” copiados, exibiu uma caixa de mensagem “Concluído”, Ok, digitei o nome do programa: kget, cliquei em Pesquisar, exibiu a caixa para selecionar o pacote: REPO kget ou APT kget, selecionei REPO kget, Ok, o terminal abriu, uma lista foi exibida, digitei: s e Enter, a instalação iniciou, sendo exibido o progresso da instalação, no final exibiu a caixa de mensagem “APT-Install Concluído”, Ok.

No Menu, Aplicações, Internet, o ícone de atalho do KGet foi criado.

No final cliquei em “Remover repo da lista”, senha de usuário, apt update abriu e iniciou o download, esssa parte eu fiquei sem entender.

Xecure, você está programando o melhor programa/ferramenta para fazer instalações offline. Muito obrigado por tudo que você já fez.

Eu gostaria de sugerir, se for preciso sempre clicar antes no botão “Atualizar lista de pacotes” para depois clicar na busca do programa a ser baixado, o que você acha posicionar o botão “Atualizar lista de pacotes” para ficar posicionado antes da caixa de texto e abaixo da Pasta Repo?

Em breve enviarei o resultado de outros testes.

Obrigado.

marcelocripe

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by marcelocripe.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by marcelocripe.
    marcelocripe
    Helpful
    Up

Xecure,

Here are the first tests of the new version my-offline-repo-v0922.zip.

Operating system used in the tests: antiX 19.2 64 bits (antiX-19.2_x64-full.iso)

Process: Download the JDownloader and its dependencies.
    Steps: I clicked on “Download Dependencies”, in Package Name, typed “jdownloader”, clicked on the Search button (magnifying glass icon), resulted in “jdownloader is not a valid package name”, clicked on “Update package list”, atp-Update: Done, Ok, then I searched again, resulting in “JDownloader is not a valid package name”, Exit.

Process: Download kget and its dependencies.
    Steps: I clicked on “Download Dependencies”, I clicked on “Update package list”, RoxTerm was displayed, atp-Update: Done, Ok, in Package name, I typed “kget”, I clicked the Search button (magnifying glass icon), I selected “APT kget”, Ok, message “Downloading kget Selected program: kget Folder Repo: / home / User / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922 (amd64) Total packages: 566 Do you want to download them:”, I clicked Yes, the folder “amd64 ”Was created in / home / User / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922, displayed another text box“ Downloading ”, in the amd64 folder I was able to see the packages being downloaded, in the end 567 were downloaded and the file“ errors.log ”was created, displayed the message box “kget has been downloaded. Your list of local Repo packages has been updated ”, Ok, Close.

I copied My_Offline_repo_0922 from the computer with internet access to the computer without internet access, in the / home / User2 / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922 folder, executed my-offline-repo.sh, clicked on “Install from Repo”, selected the / home folder / Usuario2 / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922, Open, I clicked on “Add repo”, apt update opened and displayed the location where the copied “.deb” files are, displayed a message box “Done”, Ok, I typed the name of the program: kget, clicked on Search, displayed the box to select the package: REPO kget or APT kget, selected REPO kget, Ok, the terminal opened, a list was displayed, typed: if Enter, the installation started, the installation progress being displayed , at the end it displayed the message box “APT-Install Complete”, Ok.

In the Menu, Applications, Internet, the KGet shortcut icon was created.

In the end I clicked on “Remove repo from list”, user password, apt update opened and started the download, this part I didn’t understand.

Xecure, you are programming the best program / tool for offline installations. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done.

I would like to suggest, if it is necessary to always click on the button “Update package list” before clicking on the search for the program to be downloaded, what do you think to position the button “Update package list” to be positioned before the box? text and below the Repo Folder?

Soon I will send the results of other tests.

Thank you.

marcelocripe

Xecure
    Helpful
    Up

Hi, marcelocripe. Nice to know that the program is working for you.

About your recent post.

Process: Download the JDownloader and its dependencies.

As far as I know, jdownloader is not in the repos (not Debian, antiX or package installer). At least that is what I think. That is probably the reason the program cannot find it.

Process: Download kget and its dependencies.

It is good that it worked for you. Hopefully, most packages will also download and install properly.

and the file“ errors.log ”was created

If at some point something goes wrong in the downloading/installing process, this error.log may help us figure out the problem. Right now, it contains some benign apt errors.

In the end I clicked on “Remove repo from list”, user password, apt update opened and started the download, this part I didn’t understand.

The “Remove repo from list” button does 2 things:
    1. It deletes the local repo info from the apt sourcelists (so that it will not spit out errors in the future related to “local repo folder not found”).
    2. It updates the packagelist using “sudo apt update”. If there is no internet, it will spit out some errors, but the user can ignore them. If that computer has internet access, it will download the list of packages available for all other repos (debian, antiX).
    This “update packagelist” step is what displays the “downloading list from debian.org, blablablah” messages. I do this to renew packagelists so that the user doesn’t have to do this in the future (and for me when testing). If you believe this step is counter-intuitive, I will make it optional.

Xecure, you are programming the best program / tool for offline installations. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done.

Thanks. It is still way inferior to professional ones but I hope you can make good use of it. Let me know if the translation needs fixing and I will update it this weekend.

I would like to suggest, if it is necessary to always click on the button “Update package list” before clicking on the search for the program to be downloaded, what do you think to position the button “Update package list” to be positioned before the box? text and below the Repo Folder?

The “update package list” step for the “Download packages” window only needs to be performed once per computer session. Its aim is to get the newest packages possible when searching/downloading packages and dependencies. You could even skip this step all together. I have it there for easy access, so that the user doesn’t have to manually “sudo apt update” before starting to download packages for their local repository. If you want it at the top, I will change the program’s layout, but as it isn’t as important as selecting the Download folder or searching for packages, I have decided it should be below these options.

Thanks for the feedback. It was very easy to follow.
    Let me know what changes you want/need and I will add them to the next version on the weekend.

marcelocripe
    Helpful
    Up

Hello Xecure, how are you?

I tried to send you all the details of the test I did and the previous post (August 27, 2020), but unfortunately I didn’t, maybe because the content got too big. If I still have the text file with all the details of the download and installation process for the kget program I attached, it may be useful for your analysis.

As far as I know, jdownloader is not in the repos (not Debian, antiX or package installer). At least that is what I think. That is probably the reason the program cannot find it.

Good to know, so it means that the program is working perfectly.

If you can list the name of the programs you tested, before submitting the program in the topic of this forum, it can be useful, because if you guide me to test the same programs, I will, but if you guide me to test others different programs from your test list, no problem, I will test different programs. Just guide me …

If at some point something goes wrong in the downloading / installing process, this error.log may help us figure out the problem. Right now, it contains some benign apt errors.

If you need, at any time I send you the file “errors.log”, I can send it via forum or via e-mail, as it gets better for you.

If at some point something goes wrong in the downloading / installing process, this error.log may help us figure out the problem. Right now, it contains some benign apt errors.

I’m sorry, it was missing even to inform you about the translation, as far as I was able to observe, the translations were perfect, if I find any text that needs some change I send you the information. Did you do the translation or are other colleagues collaborating with the program? The way you did the translation system, I believe it will be easy for the program in the future to have translation into several languages, including your language, if English is not your primary language.

I have it there for easy access, so that the user doesn’t have to manually “sudo apt update” before starting to download packages for their local repository. If you want it at the top, I will change the program’s layout, but as it isn’t as important as selecting the Download folder or searching for packages, I have decided it should be below these options.

It is even better that the button is available, to be able to do everything that needs to be done only with your program, it is the best of all worlds for me, a portable program that does not need to be installed, that downloads and installs packages with dependencies and updates, I I cannot identify another program more important than this one. I noticed that even Synaptic never found a broken package from the installations I made with its program. As for the installations I did to learn the command “sudo dpkg -i *”, Synaptic identifies it as broken packages. Please leave the button there. I need to understand what are the correct steps that must be done in the operation of your program so that everything works correctly on computers without internet access (offline). When the program is ready, I propose to write a tutorial or a step by step on how to use it. My giant texts can serve as a reference.

As soon as I can finish testing the changes to the menu items for the topic https://www.antixforum.com/forums/forum/antix-development/translations/ (I thank you for always helping me), I will do more tests in the my-offline-repo-v0922.zip program. I believe that after so many tests, antiX must already be damaged, it is already very slow, I think I will need to install antiX again on the computer that has internet access, I may be able to do that on Saturday (29-08- 2020) and then continue testing.

Let me know what changes you want / need and I will add them to the next version on the weekend.

With regard to appearance, I believe that the program no longer has anything that can be changed or improved, with each update it is more and more beautiful, complete and still light (which is more important). I believe that changes will be only in the programming code. Do not forget to include your credits, if you have not already done so and at least one contact from you.

I am happy to be able to help you, just you, who have been helping me so much since I arrived here on the antiX forum.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

marcelocripe

————-

Olá Xecure, tudo bem com você?

Eu tentei te enviar todos os detalhes do teste que eu fiz e da postagem anterior (August 27, 2020 ), mas infelizmente não enviou, talvez porque o conteúdo ficou muito grande. Se eu ainda tiver o arquivo de texto com todos os detalhes dos processo de download e instalação do programa kget eu anexo, pode ser que seja útil para a sua análise.

É bom saber, então significa que o programa está funcionando perfeitamente.

Se você puder listar o nome dos programas que você testou, antes de enviar o programa no tópico deste neste fórum, poderá ser útil, pois se você me orientar a testar os mesmos programas, eu o farei, mas se você me orientar a testar outros programas diferentes da sua lista de teste, não tem problema, testarei os programas diferentes. É só você me orientar …

If at some point something goes wrong in the downloading/installing process, this error.log may help us figure out the problem. Right now, it contains some benign apt errors.

Se você precisar, a qualquer momento te envio o arquivo “errors.log”, posso ter enviar via fórum ou via e-mail, como ficar melhor para você.

Me desculpe, ficou faltando mesmo eu te informar sobre a tradução, até onde eu consegui observar, as traduções ficaram perfeitas, se eu encontrar algum texto que necessite de alguma alteração eu te envio a informação. Você fez a tradução ou outros colegas estão colaborando com o programa? Da forma que você fez o sistema de tradução, eu acredito que ficará fácil para no futuro, o programa possuir a tradução para vários idiomas, inclusive para o seu idioma, caso o inglês não seja o seu idioma principal.

I have it there for easy access, so that the user doesn’t have to manually “sudo apt update” before starting to download packages for their local repository. If you want it at the top, I will change the program’s layout, but as it isn’t as important as selecting the Download folder or searching for packages, I have decided it should be below these options.

É melhor mesmo o botão estar disponível, poder fazer tudo o que precisa ser feito apenas com o seu programa, é o melhor dos mundos para mim, um programa portátil que não precisa ser instalado, que baixa e instala pacotes com dependências e atualizações, eu não consigo identificar outro program mais importante do que este. Eu observei que inclusive o Synaptic nunca encontrou pacote quebrado das instalações que fiz com o seu programa. Já as instalações que eu fiz para aprender o comando “sudo dpkg -i *”, o Synaptic identifica como pacotes quebrados. Por favor deixe o botão lá. Eu preciso compreender quais são as etapas corretas que devem ser feitas na operação do seu programa para que tudo funcione corretamente nos computadores sem acesso a internet (offline). Quando o programa estiver pronto, proponho escrevermos um tutorial ou um passo a passo de como usá-lo. Os meus textos gigantes poderão servir de referência.

Assim que eu conseguir concluir os testes das alterações dos itens dos menus, referentes ao tópico https://www.antixforum.com/forums/forum/antix-development/translations/ (Agradeço por sempre me ajudar), eu voltarei a fazer mais testes no programa my-offline-repo-v0922.zip. Eu credito que após tantos testes, o antiX já deve estar danificado, já está bem lento, eu acho que vou precisar instalar novamente o antiX no computador que tem acesso a internet, pode ser que eu consigo fazer isso no sábado (29-08-2020) para depois continuar os testes.

Let me know what changes you want/need and I will add them to the next version on the weekend.

No que diz respeito a aparência, eu acredito que o programa não tem mais nada o que possa ser mudado ou melhorado, a cada atualização está cada vez mais bonito, completo e continua leve (o que é mais importante). Eu acredito que alterações serão apenas no código de programação. Não esquece de incluir os seus créditos, caso ainda não tenha feito e ao menos um contato seu.

Eu fico contente em poder estar ajudando você, justamente você, que tanto me ajuda desde quando cheguei aqui no fórum do antiX.

MUITO OBRIGADO.

marcelocripe

PPC
    Helpful
    Up

Marcelo, if you want to test if an application is available on debian/antiX repositories (so you can download it to the offline repository), on a computer with internet access, run this command using the terminal:

apt search [name_or_description_of_application]

In your case:

apt search jdownloader

If the command doesn’t show anything, it’s because the application is not available in debian/antiX repositories. When that happens, you either have to install a similar application that’s available on the repositories or try to find if the app you want is available in a portable format or installable file…
    The Debian repository has a good deal of all applications available under Linux, but not ALL OF THEM! 🙁

If your search for “jdownloader” on line you’ll find that it has installers for Linux available (in a “.sh” script form, for both 32 and 64 bits) over at “https://jdownloader.org/download/index” (I did not test this app, but it seems it’s a Java application, so you should have java installed to run it, if that’s so)

P.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by PPC.
    Xecure
    Helpful
    Up

If you can list the name of the programs you tested, before submitting the program in the topic of this forum, it can be useful, because if you guide me to test the same programs, I will, but if you guide me to test others different programs from your test list, no problem, I will test different programs. Just guide me …

I don’t remember all programs i tested, but all apt ones worked for me. Libreoffice, inkscape, firefox-esr, etc.
    Package installer, I tested a few of the Libreoffice ones (they should all work exactly the same), including pt_BR base and latest. I also tested Gimp (that uses MX repo), inkscape, opera (that uses the opera repo), google-chrome, ZOOM, freeoffice, wine, vscode, brave. I don’t remember all of them, but I separated the PI programs into 3 classes (Direct download, Get from specific repo, Modify Debian repo) and tested a few of each and they seemed to work.
    You don’t really need to test them just for testing. Use it normally and when something goes wrong, report and i will try to figure it out. If needed, I will ask for the error.log file.

if I find any text that needs some change I send you the information. Did you do the translation or are other colleagues collaborating with the program?

Let me know. Also, the Help window for each process (Download, Install) is different and instructions are there. If you have a better instructions or more understandable ones, please also send them to me so I may update them.
    Most of the translation is google translator. Some of them was me fixing them, as some time the translated words changed, but the context was not right. I don’t know any Portuguese but some of the automatic translations didn’t make sense for a latin language, so I changed them. The best thing would be for a real native to have a look and fix them (the /locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/my-offline-repo.po file contains all English and translated strings of text. If you see any error, correct it in the file and I will update it in the main program).

When the program is ready, I propose to write a tutorial or a step by step on how to use it.

For each main window (Download program and Install program), you will find a Help (Ajuda) button. It should launch a window with instructions. If things aren’t clear there, let me know and I will change them.

I am happy to be able to help you

You are welcome, and also I thank you too. I am improving my programming skill when developing this program.
    Hopefully this tool can improve and fit your needs as best as possible.

Marcelo, if you want to test if an application is available on debian/antiX repositories (so you can download it to the offline repository), on a computer with internet access, run this command using the terminal:

apt search [name_or_description_of_application]

Correct. All APT (non Package Installer) programs can be found using apt search (I use it myself in the script).

PPC, you have more experience creating programs with yad than me. Do you know of a way to configure the “Enter” key (while focused on a entry field) to perform a specific action instead of closing the program?
    After writing the package I want to search in the myofflinerepo program (download window) in a Entry form, I have to click the search button to start the search (I have to use the mouse). If I hit enter instead (expecting a similar behavior to using a search engine), the yad program closes instead. I really wish I could change this “Enter” behavior. The only work around is using <Tab> before hitting enter, as it will change the focus to the “search” button. If you have any idea about how change this, I would be very grateful.

PPC
    Helpful
    Up

@Xecure- sorry for the delay- nope. If there’s a way, I don’t know how to do it. It seems to be a long standing YAD problem (https://sourceforge.net/p/yad-dialog/tickets/305/ )

P-

Brian Masinick
    Helpful
    Up

Check out the information (and links) at

https://sourceforge.net/projects/yad-dialog/support

https://groups.google.com/g/yad-common
    Didn’t see the answer in here offhand but this appears to be the best place to ask had questions.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Brian Masinick.

Brian Masinick

Xecure
    Helpful
    Up

Thanks, PPC and masinick. I spent a lot of time experimenting and searching the web. It is a limitation with yad, and I simply need to create around it.
    For now it will keep its functionality.

Thanks for the links.

skidoo
    Helpful
    Up

A non-ideal workaround to accomplish “ignore Enter key” in yad v0.38.2:
    declare –field=”blahblah:CBE
    The editable combobox widget in yad does ignore Enter keypress.
    User will probably wonder why the field is displayed as a selectbox lacking predefined choices, but oh well.

skidoo
    Helpful
    Up

Let me know what changes you want/need

FWIW, the earlier version of the script, attached to post #1, seemed to have superior usability.
    Today I tested that, along with the version from my-offline-repo-v0922.zip

Both versions provide “a false sense of successful outcome” in the case where one or more packages could not be downloaded. If an “errors.log” is generated, should pop a window to display its content and not dislpay “…was successful“.

The later version of the script, v0922, following a successful download operation and click OK (labeled “Quit”?)… the dialog window is destroyed, but the script does not exit to the command prompt. Also, try this: in the “Download Dependencies” dialog, type “miragee” (intentional typo) as package name and… press enter OR click Close. Result: poof, no UI and no exit to commandline (just “Incorrect NoPackage” echoed to the terminal).

marcelocripe
    Helpful
    Up

Hello Xecure, how are you?

Continuing testing of the new version my-offline-repo-v0922.zip.

Operating system used in the tests: antiX 19.2 64 bits (antiX-19.2_x64-full.iso)

Process: Download kdenlive and its dependencies.
    Steps: I ran my-offline-repo.sh, clicked on “Download Dependencies”, under Package name, typed “video”, clicked the Search button (magnifying glass icon), listed several programs related to the term “video”, selected “Kdenlive”, Ok, message “Downloading kdenlive Selected program: kdenlive Folder Repo: / home / User / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922 (amd64) Total packages: 604 Do you want to download them:”, I clicked Yes, the folder “amd64” was created in / home / User / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922, displayed another text box “Downloading”, in the amd64 folder I was able to see the packages being downloaded, in the end 604 were downloaded and the file “errors.log” and “kdenlive_amd64.repo” were created “, displayed the message box“ kdenlive has been downloaded. Your list of local Repo packages has been updated ”, Ok, Close.

I copied the folder My_Offline_repo_0922 from the computer with internet access to the computer without internet access, in the / home / User2 / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922 folder, ran my-offline-repo.sh, clicked on “Install from Repo”, selected the folder / home / Usuario2 / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922, Open, I clicked on “Add repo”, the terminal opened and displayed the directory I had previously selected, “apt-Update Done”, Ok, I typed the program name: kdenlive, clicked Search, displayed the box to select the package: REPO kdenlive or APT kdenlive and APT kdenlive-data, I selected REPO kdenlive, Ok, the terminal opened, a list was displayed, I typed: if Enter, the installation started, the progress of the installation, at the end it displayed the message box “APT-Install Complete”, Ok.

In the Menu, Applications, Multimedia, the kdenlive shortcut icon was created, I clicked on the kdenlive menu icon, the first time kdenlive started, it displayed the message “… missing packages: frei0r-plugins and breeze-icon -theme “, Ok, despite the previous message, kdenlive has opened and it seems to be working.

At the end I clicked on “Remove repo from list”, user password, apt update opened and started the download.

Thank you.

marcelocripe

————-

Olá Xecure, tudo bem com você?

Continuando os testes da nova versão my-offline-repo-v0922.zip.

Sistema operacional utilizado nos testes: antiX 19.2 64 bits (antiX-19.2_x64-full.iso)

Processo: Baixar o kdenlive e suas dependências.
    Passos: Executei o my-offline-repo.sh, cliquei em “Baixar Dependências”, em Nome do pacote, digitei “video”, cliquei no botão Buscar (ícone lupa), listou vários programas relacionados com o termo “vídeo”, selecionei “kdenlive”, Ok, mensagem “Baixando kdenlive Programa selecionado: kdenlive Pasta Repo:/home/Usuario/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922 (amd64) Total de pacotes: 604 Deseja baixá-los:”, cliquei em Sim, a pasta “amd64” foi criada em /home/Usuario/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922, exibiu outra caixa de texto “Baixando”, na pasta amd64 eu consegui visualizar os pacotes sendo baixados, no final foram baixados 604 e criado o arquivo “errors.log” e “kdenlive_amd64.repo”, exibiu a caixa de mensagem “kdenlive foi baixado. A sua lista de pacotes Repo locais foi atualizado”, Ok, Fechar.

Copiei a pasta My_Offline_repo_0922 do computador com acesso a internet para o computador sem acesso a internet, na pasta /home/Usuario2/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922, executei o my-offline-repo.sh, cliquei em “Instalar do Repo”, selecionei a pasta /home/Usuario2/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922, Abrir, cliquei em “Adicionar repo”, o terminal abriu e exibiu o diretório que eu havia selecionado anteriormente, “apt-Update Concluído”, Ok, digitei o nome do programa: kdenlive, cliquei em Pesquisar, exibiu a caixa para selecionar o pacote: REPO kdenlive ou APT kdenlive e APT kdenlive-data, selecionei REPO kdenlive, Ok, o terminal abriu, uma lista foi exibida, digitei: s e Enter, a instalação iniciou, foi exibido o progresso da instalação, no final exibiu a caixa de mensagem “APT-Install Concluído”, Ok.

No Menu, Aplicações, Multimídia, o ícone de atalho do kdenlive foi criado, cliquei sobre o ícone do menu do kdenlive, na primeira vez que o kdenlive iniciou, exibiu a mensagem “… pacotes faltantes: frei0r-plugins e breeze-icon-theme”, Ok, apesar da mensagem anterior, o kdenlive abriu e parece que está funcionando.

No final cliquei em “Remover repo da lista”, senha de usuário, apt update abriu e iniciou o download.

Obrigado.

marcelocripe

PPC
    Helpful
    Up

@Xecure- I’ve not tested your latest script, so, sorry if you already thought of this- about your “enter key” problem… why not use xdotool to simulate pressing “tab”, to change focus to your input field?

P.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by PPC.
    marcelocripe
    Helpful
    Up

Hi Xecure,

Continuing testing of the new version my-offline-repo-v0922.zip.

Process: Download the kodi and its dependencies.
    Steps: I ran my-offline-repo.sh, clicked on “Download Dependencies”, in Package Name, typed “kodi”, clicked the Search button (magnifying glass icon), listed several programs related to the term “kodi”, selected “PI kodi”, Ok, message “Downloading kodi Selected program: kodi Folder Repo: / home / User / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922 (amd64) Total packages: 304 Do you want to download them:”, I clicked Yes, the password for user, Ok, the “amd64” folder is the same one that has the test files with “kdenlive” in / home / User / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922, it showed another text box “Downloading”, in the amd64 folder I was able to view the packages being downloaded, at the end of the download it totaled 663 files, the file “kodi_amd64.repo” was created, displayed the message box “kodi was downloaded. Your list of local Repo packages has been updated ”, Ok, Close.

In this test, on the same computer, I disconnected from the internet, ran my-offline-repo.sh, clicked on “Install from Repo”, selected the folder / home / User2 / Downloads / My_Offline_repo_0922, Open, clicked on “Add repo”, the terminal opened and displayed the directory I had previously selected, “apt-Update Done”, Ok, I typed the name of the program: “ko”, yes just type “ko”, I clicked Search, displayed the box to select the package : REPO kodi, APT kodi, APT kodi-bin and APT kodi-data, I selected REPO kodi, Ok, the terminal opened, a list was displayed, I typed: if Enter, the installation started, the installation progress was displayed, at the end displayed the message box “APT-Install Complete”, Ok.

In the Menu, Applications, Multimedia, the kodi shortcut icon was created, I clicked on the kodi menu icon and the program opened and is working.

At the end I clicked on “Remove repo from list”, apt update opened and started the download, because I was already connected to the internet again, “apt-Update Done”, Ok.

Thank you.

marcelocripe

———-

Olá Xecure,

Continuando os testes da nova versão my-offline-repo-v0922.zip.

Processo: Baixar o kodi e suas dependências.
    Passos: Executei o my-offline-repo.sh, cliquei em “Baixar Dependências”, em Nome do pacote, digitei “kodi”, cliquei no botão Buscar (ícone lupa), listou vários programas relacionados com o termo “kodi”, selecionei “PI kodi”, Ok, mensagem “Baixando kodi Programa selecionado: kodi Pasta Repo:/home/Usuario/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922 (amd64) Total de pacotes: 304 Deseja baixá-los:”, cliquei em Sim, foi solicitado a senha de usuário, Ok, a pasta “amd64” é a mesma que possui os arquivos do teste com o “kdenlive” em /home/Usuario/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922, exibiu outra caixa de texto “Baixando”, na pasta amd64 eu consegui visualizar os pacotes sendo baixados, no final do download totalizou 663 arquivos, foi criado o arquivo “kodi_amd64.repo”, exibiu a caixa de mensagem “kodi foi baixado. A sua lista de pacotes Repo locais foi atualizado”, Ok, Fechar.

Neste teste, no mesmo computador, desconectei da internet, executei o my-offline-repo.sh, cliquei em “Instalar do Repo”, selecionei a pasta /home/Usuario2/Downloads/My_Offline_repo_0922, Abrir, cliquei em “Adicionar repo”, o terminal abriu e exibiu o diretório que eu havia selecionado anteriormente, “apt-Update Concluído”, Ok, digitei o nome do programa: “ko”, sim digiteis apenas “ko”, cliquei em Pesquisar, exibiu a caixa para selecionar o pacote: REPO kodi, APT kodi, APT kodi-bin e APT kodi-data, selecionei REPO kodi, Ok, o terminal abriu, uma lista foi exibida, digitei: s e Enter, a instalação iniciou, foi exibido o progresso da instalação, no final exibiu a caixa de mensagem “APT-Install Concluído”, Ok.

No Menu, Aplicações, Multimídia, o ícone de atalho do kodi foi criado, cliquei sobre o ícone do menu do kodi e o programa abriu e está funcionando.

No final cliquei em “Remover repo da lista”, apt update abriu e iniciou o download, pois eu já estava conectado na interne novamente, “apt-Update Concluído”, Ok.

Obrigado.

marcelocripe

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.