[gelöst] asus bios läßt kein booten von DVD zu

Forum Forums General Other Languages German [gelöst] asus bios läßt kein booten von DVD zu

• This topic has 18 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated Oct 15-12:18 pm by Karo.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    orthodox42

Wie setze ich das Thema auf “gelöst”?

How do I set the topic to “solved”?

PPC

it was the DVD. Barely visible, a few thin scratches. I only noticed it when I wanted to overwrite the DVD (RW) to make sure there were no errors during burning. Then my burning program didn’t recognize the DVD at all. Then, of course, the BIOS could not recognize the boot media (DVD) either …

:-)

Glad the solution was using a new DVD… Most of the time, problems with computers are not really caused by computers, but what’s between the user’s ears… We tend to overthink stuff and not consider the most obvious cause for problems (this includes myself: a few weeks ago: “My printer does not WORK!!! I rebooted, tried to configure the printer… nothing got it to work… Why? For some random reason, I had unplugged it’s USB cable and forgot all about that…)

P.

orthodox42

;-)
          Yes, you are really right! Although I was always told (and since then I always say it myself) “First check the hardware”, you forget it again and again.
          Good that there is you (this forum). And Antix (anyway).

Karo

tja aber es war die DVD

:)

Tja, so ist es manchmal. Freut mich, dass es nun geklappt hat.

Well, that’s how it is sometimes. I’m glad it worked now.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Karo.

Since english is not my native language and my knowledge is too poor to represent complex things I use a translator.
            These are known not to be perfect. If you translate one of my posts from german to english into other languages, the result will be worse and worse. Therefore, I post in both english and german, so that non english speaking users can have the german text translated directly into their language.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.