(SOLVED) Auto-mount internal harddrive partitions on live-usb boot

Forum Forums General Software (SOLVED) Auto-mount internal harddrive partitions on live-usb boot

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by skidoo Feb 17-12:00 pm.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    orcrist

Hello,
    I use latest antix on usb with persistence. Is there a way that my internal hard drive ntfs partitions boot automatically on boot? So far I have to run disk-manager and untick and tick again the partitions every time I boot the system.

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by orcrist.
    skidoo

[mistaken information removed]

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by skidoo.
    Forum Admin
    dolphin_oracle
    dolphin_oracle

if you are using hte live system, you can use the mount=all boot option to automatically mount anything the system finds.

orcrist

Thank you both for bothering.
    skidoo, the part of Control Centre you pointed to has nothing to do with internal harddrive partitions – at least I haven’t managed to find something…
    dolphin_oracle, you have been of great help as always. My partitions are finally being mounted at startup. I can write to my ntfs data partition but not to my ext4 MX partition but the first is what I have been interested in anyway. Thanks one more time.

skidoo

oops, sorry about the misinformation. To avoid confusing future readers, I’ve scrubbed that post.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.