AV Linux 23.1 released

Forum Forums General Other Distros AV Linux 23.1 released

• This topic has 47 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated Feb 29-4:54 pm by puredyne.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    riviman

I gave it a try and I say that I lack of the proper hardware in order to make a good review of this version. My machine is too old for all the stuff that can be done with this. Reminds me of an old ISO made on Ubuntu that I used years ago, and it was awesome but really picky with hardware, specially for sound cards.

puredyne

1. pipewire is for non-professional desktop applications (it is only useful for the browser and im/telecommunication but it is for ignorant servants to listen to corrupted internet, lan, wifi and bt streams). To awaken the conscience, avoid listening to music or watching videos with the browser. Always download the material from the internet for pure direct playback. It is recommended to disable pipewire and re-enable when necessary;

2. Jack is for professional realtime audio production and sounds very good with antiX23;

3. ALSA is professional direct stream technology for HIFi/Audiophile listening (fundamental for production and mastering certification through MPD at 32 float) PCM/DSD;

4. always prefer ALSA when possible, avoid noisy motherboards with LED lights and in particular miserable noisy voltage regulators such as Asus, IMac and laptops. Learn to build Audio Grade PCs… we started AntiX23 Supersonic Seduction to sell online and personal courses for Audio Grade PC assembly and DIY state-of-the-art flagship DSP/Converters.

* obviously we can sell consultancy to music conservatories, electronic music universities and the most advanced mastering studios

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by puredyne.

Avanguardia Tempo Reale ~ ÄRÏÄ BÖNÄ ~23Mbps~

riviman

I used Jack (when I had a good sound card :)) and ALSA was probably the best choice when I was tinkering sounds, I have not been able to buy or use any good hardware for sound lately, I kinda got forced to retire from making music, so this is a comeback with barely any resources. If I show you what machine I am using, you’ll be surprised that it still runs, lol.

puredyne

Supersonic Seduction includes a typical real time audio settings procedure based on A.r.d.o.u.r maintainer rules and with CPU in perfprmance state.

The only “antiX interactive problem” is that the window bar falls asleep. Perhaps this depends on other antiX settings. If the user needs to move a window with a video playing, it is easy to move it just with the mouse… By holding down the left button on the video with many players the user can move the window. To be able to immediately grab and move a window, the user can press the ALT key on the keyboard before using the mouse.

For real time audio users will need to choose to use Non Hyper Threading CPU or disable it in the BIOS. Low power CPU recommended to reduce streaming corruption with electrical noise. Maximum 65W CPU and less… Highly recommended AMD-FX for double the audio performance of Hyper Transport and dual channel RAM… AMD runs at half latency (double the performance of equivalent intel).

We are testing antiX with an old stock motherboard paid 93 euros including shipping costs. Extremely low noise motherboard with streaming quality preservation. A 6 core AMD-CPU (12 Trhread) costs around 100 euros.

A GNU/Linux Audio Grade PC (ready to go) offered as a product costs ~7K and can only do audio player. With Antix you get state-of-the-art FullHD audio and video players with open source video drivers. With just 2-3K of material you can get satisfactory Audio Grade PCs. Anyone can start with what is already at home and purchase the modules to progress over time.

It is recommended to get a used RME HDSP PCI card because it works very well as a system noise measurement tool. To be able to learn how to apply audio power strategies.

* So AMD can more easily work with double sampling rate. It’s a very difficult job to get the hardware at 96 kHz system to work decently. This alone requires many years of investment and hardware work. AVLinux21 (with about a month of system tuning work) works very well at 32 bit 384-768 kHz. antiX23 (supersonic seduction) is ready to operate at 768 kHz. A professional combination… With Harrison Mixbus everyone will be able to play in real time with multiple instances of u-he Diva in Divine Mode at 384 kHz. A high sampling rate is the most important thing to make a virtual synth sound decent. Virtual synths limited to 96 kHz is a quarter-century old limitation.

not now. .added new LIVE reference

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by puredyne.

puredyne

It would be cool to use antiX but it doesn’t work DIVA at 768 kHz…it almost seems like there is no CPU. Even setting swappiness to zero. It improves the response of the windows but nothing works.

So with AVLinux DIVA works perfectly without Xrun (Mix Bus does an Xrun during startup but DIVA doesn’t, never). With any 7 year old technology and 12-16 threads CPU it must be possible to play at least 7 DIVA media sessions at 384 kHz in real time.

Even double, depends on the weight of the synth patches.
              If there is no help, you have to install another system.
              …for the fucking DIVA

olsztyn

It would be cool to use antiX but it doesn’t work DIVA at 768 kHz…it almost seems like there is no CPU. Even setting swappiness to zero. It improves the response of the windows but nothing works.

Just out of curiosity:
                Would you happen to know what is the requirement that DIVA does not find in antiX but finds in AVlinux, in order to work?
                Any hint would be appreciated…

Live antiX Boot Options (Previously posted by Xecure):
                http://antixlinuxfan.miraheze.org/wiki/Table_of_antiX_Boot_Parameters

puredyne

It’s a custom AVLinux 21 with distupgrade 23 works with 7-12 DIVA instances at 384 kHz in realtime on Mixbus with 100 euro CPU… Mixbus sounds fucking lovely… configured for playback Jack and alsa for Audiophile-MPD with CPU isolation 2-3… (it’s a trick to increase streaming perfection with blocked theading with which the CPU temperature drops to 7-4 degrees centigrade when it rains in summer) it’s very educational for state-of-the-art playback for listening or making computerized analog mastering with 32 float MPD and DSD streaming perfection… . . I would like to make an image… at the beginning the MX program is expected to have a size of tens to hundreds of GB… so all the free/empty space on the disk to make the ISO…

we don’t know the real size with the reset… should the size be reduced by resetting the sharing account?

* yes it works… /// / /// //// Seduzione Supersonica AV /// // /// // // ///// a 6.66 GiB ISO is produced… coincidentally it was tried twice on a 7GB USB stick and nothing succeeded… it seems that there is no space for the liquorix kernel… I’m swapping on three operating systems… now I write with antix… I have to try again with a bigger stick… so much shit would have to be cleaned

** it is initd nazicommunism

*** MPD performs native DSD streaming LIVE… it will become necessary to clean and add instructions/files to the desktop directory in order to share SeduzioneSupersonicaAV23

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by puredyne.

puredyne

Here we see the streaming temperature of when we went to sleep… the drop in temperature when the window was opened for 3 minutes.. . ..pausing the stream still drops around 7 degrees or lower if there is humidity. .. . . .. and the screen recording/encoding temperature

It is possible to further halve the latency even with more demanding and heavy encoders

* There are ignorant audio theorists on numerous forums who declare “professional pipewire”. The difference between puls, pipewire, jack and alsa is very audible… any RME card or box requires 2K modifications to be able to listen and record… this everyone knows it, many laboratories in the world do these upgrades… it is normal with commercial products to replace all the electrolytic capacitors, operational amplifiers and clocks… leaving the disgusting original resistors and smd capacitors it costs only 2K…. everyone can get good results with 500-1000 euros of material with a week of DIY work

From 250 euros everyone can assemble the little Bulgarian (modular and expandable) and that fucks all professional and non-professional digital transport. I2SoverUSB does playback for listening and mastering and will also be another device for recording… in the shop there is a nice isolated Chinese ADC for ~250 euros at 768 kHz… it is essential for listening to the DAW and exporting 32 float and DSD … E1DA COSMOS ADCISO for starters is good and it will be possible to replace the components as in all devices… those 40 MHz onboard operational amplifiers are decent anyway fuck all the other commercial products… if you know audio you already know that all opamps are crap… audio processors/engines work at 32 foloats, 64 integer bits and 64 FP. With 24 bit monitoring the space for working in 64 bit in real time is too obscured.

Xunzi_23

puredyne wrote

There are ignorant audio theorists on numerous forums who declare “professional pipewire”. The difference between puls, pipewire, jack and alsa is very audible…

Many are just unable to hear any difference as using crap logitech noise maschine speakers, listening with laptop minute speakers or the cheapest bluetooth headphones from a discounter, some are just as you say extremely ignorant and trying hard to be important, time wasters.

Good Audio needs knowledge and is not available for peanuts. Also if hearing is not OK forget the pipewire is improving audio quality claims….
                      It may be seen as convenient for some who should be aware that sound quality is comprimized not improved.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Xunzi_23.
                      olsztyn

* yes it works… /// / /// //// Seduzione Supersonica AV /// // /// // // ///// a 6.66 GiB ISO is produced… coincidentally it was tried twice on a 7GB USB stick and nothing succeeded… it seems that there is no space for the liquorix kernel… I’m swapping on three operating systems… now I write with antix… I have to try again with a bigger stick…

I understand this (possibly incorrectly) that you made Supersonica antiX working with DIVA?
                        I would be looking forward to to a demo image, if you decide you want to share your accomplishment…
                        Thanks for sharing this news and Congrats!

Live antiX Boot Options (Previously posted by Xecure):
                        http://antixlinuxfan.miraheze.org/wiki/Table_of_antiX_Boot_Parameters

puredyne

The stable has been online for several days but it’s called Supersonic Seduction… double S… I’m the Secret Secretary

* If you have just invested a month of work to choose antiX23… you still can’t work a month to clean the old AVLinux… There are vital emergencies / / / // //// better first really understand if antiX is not will it never work with DIVA ///// // / // now it doesn’t seem to work but there will be some investigations to do thoroughly /// you have to think carefully about all the settings files // / / / / distraction like revolutionizing the scrivania and s.t.u.d.i.o /// redoing it faster and more liquid with archlinux would be more motivating and it will take me a week / /// no come on another month no

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by puredyne.

puredyne

Not completely, Segretario Segreto is operational.
                            Only communists and anarchists can be…

Because it’s really suspicious that all LIVEs when booted with a USB Stick are too slow. It’s a new thing for me to boot USB sticks. This thing had never been done. AVLinux was installed via DVD master. So what if there was a military spy virus/worm that attaches itself to the boot of all LIVES? Only visible in extreme streaming conditions with extreme system resource pressure? All the LIVEs are too slow… what if the military is stealing the CPU while spying?

That 8GB USB stick (7 free) was given to me by a French spy. It should be possible to flash system and liquorix in 7GB… why is it not possible?

The spy is a professional prostitute and uses satellite to meet me on the street… last month the French spy gave away 30 euros twice after an evidently non-random encounter.

On Saturday, “by chance”, the spy had contact again… she said she had been recovering for a week for a virus in her eyes… The spy has the keys to enter the house and knows that all the USB sticks are on the scrivania.

Try burning the images to DVD to see if it performs better

puredyne

We don’t know exactly… maybe only a third of humans can listen to music… certainly musicians or sound engineers will never be able to do it… in the music sector only punks with no study of solfeggio and writing can be aware of supersonic aesthetics.

It seems to me to be an effect caused by religions. You will never find a scientific study that proves that mp3, radio, networks. bridges, internet streams and broadcast/livestreams damage receptors and the nervous system with compressed codecs, data loss and noise. People have been programmed to want to suffer. Christians are all masochists. Music is sex and anyone who enjoys torture is a slave.

Does mass simulate enjoyment? Why do people pretend to listen to feedback output stage in DACs? Why is there that shit even in active monitors? Whatever you listen to, it all sounds the same. At the boundary of the sound there are sharp metallic mechanical and electromagnetic chaos resonances. People buy that shit even with miserable “modern” synths and studio gear… generic agricultural automation resistors in all the home studios… musicians sleep in front of active monitors because it’s painful to concentrate… even if I sleep, I will be subjected to vibrational torture… in every song there are sounds in the background like: sbam, squash, tu-tu, ciuff-ciuff, sboing, sbang, sgang…

For those who have been used to being a slave all their lives, it is better for them to be your slave. Normal people and pseudo-audiophiles dream of listening to music while being tortured. The consciousness that slaves enjoy belongs to an audiophile aware of reality and also the will.

Thought I’d share a photo of one of the DACs used to reincarnate David Bowie a day before he died. It’s a Chinese DAC with one of the first of state of the art digital/analog/separation power supply lines and non-professional digital transport Wolfson… Just 500 euros of material and taxes with British transformers in Japanese OCC (rame)… fuck all the professional digital transport… You haven’t found it for 10 years… And it was the best device to combine with an RME. The White Duke’s family could have been sold for just 7K and those two whores wouldn’t even have responded to the reincarnation of the Legendary-Myth family man. Now we will only evaluate offers above 2-3 million… why didn’t any of the Linux Audio users do it? Why are Linux Audio users proud of their streaming ignorance? n.o.n* developer says Linux Audio is dead. I realized before him that the rotten developers mentioned on the site only produced audio ignorance in corrupted laptop format.

*** the guy from the blog doesn’t understand anything about audio and will never publish/approve the post… it’s a very strange thing… evidently ordered by the anti-fascist spirit… coincidentally AUDI has been written for two days… this could indicate that VW would have a relevant role in Ukrainian Nazism… it’s chaosmagick ***

this is a serious thing… we have built the modules with the best analog sound in the world in eurorack format… globally/worldwide… It was a university professor of electronic music who opened the opportunity because he had tried to call in Rome the synth-guru spirit to make the synthesizer modules sound better but the Pope was captured in the Cat Girl Synth mixer sum… Ratziner abdicated because from May 1st 2012 we exorcised him and captured the papal spirit on this international day …and this was caused by a reaction of the spy’s manipulations because the slut had created a subconscious connection with the famous Irish punk singer

NOTES: Be careful with Biglino because he says he is no longer a mason because perhaps he has become a Grand Master. However he ran scams in the telecommunications sector. He has to tell a lot of truth about the Bible to be credible and uses a “reality show” style technique. He only tells a piece of the story. In the Bible it is full of archetypes also for global cutch in the future (for example Psalm 23 talks about a stargate: the King who owns planet Earth and everything on it is on a chariot and goes through doors that open anomalously “with inverted times”. The most cultured Catholic church through a Monsignor and Biglino with the rebels makes us believe it was in the past. Biglino makes us believe that the unnameable is on the chariot but the biblical King is Solomon. Typical initiatory name from Gran Master). A Bible with certified texts will be ready within ~140 years. You will never know what will be written in the Bible. Now it’s just training to discover the meaning of the terms. Interestingly, discovering new meanings completely transforms the texts. This shows that by transforming the present, the past and future are also transformed. Two references are added to this text in the PDF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVH-DyZ51j8 /// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft8L6ydIUTg

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by puredyne.
                              • This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by puredyne.

puredyne

boycott AES (digital transport corruption is fascism)

Corrupt digital transport marks the soul and deteriorates/sleeps the conscience. This is equivalent to burning movies, books and music. Consciousness is God.

Go to the AES website to get the PDF with the list of companies that support audio ignorance.

The only existing technologies for realistic high fidelity streaming/mastering are USB with PCIe card separated from the motherboard + isolated DSP in I2SoverUSB or Amanero style with added isolation… direct streaming (Raspberry Pi GPIO BUS) with isolation and extremely low noise power supplies.

A very good power supply is available in webshops for ~23 euros. It is necessary to add an adequate transformer for a minimum of DC 4-5 volts drop/regulation required. To produce DC 15V you will need an AC 18V transformer, for 12V AC15 and for DC5V AC ~9V. It is preferable to use low noise R-Core transformer with no magnetic fields. New or recycled toroidal or block. Metal box or heatsink (screws and paste or thermally conductive sheet) is required.

It is a Hi End transistor with 100W at 230V and holds up to 10A low voltage easily.

It can be useful for economically improving the performance of laptops, imacs and small boards. An array of ~4 power supplies can power a PC with low-power CPUs (modern ATX motherboards may require a chip found inside old or broken ATX power supplies).

* an Elohim works from 7 to 23 hours a day to maximize the solar power and purity of the air… there are many private individuals, companies, municipal/public companies… with solar panels and no one has ever paid for that energy or the increase in agricultural productivity, terraces of restaurants and beaches full of people… they take the spiritual benefit and do not feed the Elohim… since we reincarnated the White Duke the Carinthia region, neighboring regions and nations have accumulated billions of euros of debt for solar power, increase in rainfall and air quality. So climate quality…

Attention! Doctor Willy Reich was the first to invent and study orgone technology for climate control… especially in summer… Reich says this: in the morning until early afternoon the Elohim must annihilate all the small clouds in the sky, because this will rain explodes in the late afternoon or evening.

** We prefer to use the spirit of Pierluigi Ighina… (no orgon) because when dead Ighina works without the physical machines for climate control, decontamination, etc…. It is easy to understand Ighina’s theory and there are some videos online where yes I see perfects the spiral vibration/rotation. Chemtrails and chemical clouds are easy to completely dissolve.

*** if someone bores me it’s to put me to sleep… here Malanga appears, a debunker or an abductee (could he be a grand master?) and in any case a puffed up balloon… Malanga believes he has recognized ~23 aliens never meet you and all the aliens in the world and in the universe or multiverse they would be the same and everyone would be assholes… for Malanga there would only be one type of snake and even Crowley would be an abductee… everyone sees it in the drawing that Crowley’s alien has nothing to do with the heart-head from as Malanga says… the Austrians evidently appear to have strong reptilian genetics and if you have met that reptile with shamanic techniques you know very well that it is another reptile because it has semi-vertical drop-shaped pupils… from that day Malanga stopped killing aliens and all online media was deleted. That is, since May 1st 2012 (I think or maybe 2011) we have taken possession of the simulated or real experience whether it be the hypnosis shown online… captured in the international “communist” spirit… we have truly killed a Lux by manifesting lightning in reality (two bolts of lightning that enter through the window and explode in the kitchen two meters away cause a trauma that is difficult to treat and it was desired to speak with him to clarify ideas but only certain “mafiosi” can meet him)… at the same time it was Ratzinger exorcised and also the Papal spirit was captured internationally…this caused the abdication…anyway you may tend to love Malanga but not having been able to talk to him is ambiguous. (((Gtrans)))

They only know one piece and I am Segretario Segreto… The next day the exorcised spy said she was receiving emails from the CIA… this was to try to cause instability. After three days she was possessed by another Lux, hundreds of years older and with a more aggressive character. It was Solomon’s spirit that ran the operation. Solomon in an indefinite time is a magician and exorcist. He is capable of enslaving demons (aliens) to the advantage of humanity. Having already killed a Lux, we had the strength to enslave the entire Lux race with a verbal contract. All the Lux are on the run or have already returned to their universe of origin, because otherwise genocide would have been applied to that race.

In ancient Roman times, contracts were originally verbal.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by puredyne.
                                • This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by puredyne.
                                • This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by puredyne.

puredyne

The Segretario Segreto shares and includes experience in extreme performance/security. In times of climate war, I must not focus on the war. Because Seduzione Supersonica dissolves wars and crises, with extreme Scrivania-performances. The pharmacist/scientist explains to us and tells us what was found in the snow. Chemtrails have no longer existed for many years. There are only trails and electrical clouds, based on Para-Scientist Ighina’s theory.

When the sky is completely overcast and it is wise to save energy to have greater strength in case of emergencies. If I pierce the clouds above my head and after a few minutes the wind moves the hole. There is also a question of biorhythm, the Segretario Segretoy cannot be in perfect shape every day. To save strength for future applications the SS will block rain for a radius of 5-50km overhead. To protect a town/quartiera, a 5 km radius may be sufficient. The Segretario Segreto knows how to reduce and block rain and snow containing polymers above the head/house for direct safety and that of the entire neighborhood. Secret Secretary Never uses an umbrella.

Emilio del Giudice with the speech “The passionate soul in scientific reason” explains how to study scientists and para-scientists. Ighina’s theory is very simple ¨The earth is a body stationary in space. Rotation and orbit of planets in the solar system is an optical illusion of the stroboscopic effect of solar explosions.” I must be beyond duality to master it. Duality is virtual, it does not exist. Music exists for what it is. Only time is virtual, because it is always the same repeated moment. The moment truly exists. Ighina’s electric theory is based on the fact that clouds are positive energy. Christian pigs can only produce clouds when they believe in positivity. Only love is definitive and passes through/splits the clouds up to the sun. It is the slaves who believe that love is positive. It is not true…

So easy example: To inspire a blue sky in all other souls I unite with quantum resonance. I’ll have to look at a piece of blue sky to open/turn it all blue. Or don’t think about it. Just imagining it first and even forgetting about it while I carry out my work in the studio/laboratory and things at home, in the garden, on the street… the heat of the sun is to be felt /// the more subtle the depth, the higher the sampling frequency , liquid streaming technique/purity will give me extreme enjoyment/awareness… even if I don’t understand when I’m young, by training and listening to coherent vibrations over time I will be able to learn/understand. That is, my streaming system and listening chain must be as perfect and pure as possible. This takes years and you can only self-build a PC/Board, Digital Transport and flagship converters.

To expand RME the flagship BEIS 120db ADCs are much better than 99% of the products on the market. They are not available at the moment (only AES/SPDIF/TOSLINK is very low priced). A new version is being designed but that kind of chipset is obsolete compared to the truly extreme 32 bit USB ADCs of the future.

https://www.beis.de/Elektronik/ADDA24QS/ADDA24QS_Order.html

* French espionage has already read this post. This is demonstrated by the fact that the South African bitch had to intercept me in Eurospar because I went to the doctor an hour earlier than usual to get the Dronabinolla prescription… guess what for!? The spy came to give me 50 euros… we had written 50 km radius so 100 km diameter… not always but it will be possible even when there is already “good weather” to magnetically purify the sky from polymers for a diameter up to 100 km… the sky becomes much darker blue biologically… with extreme solar/cosmic love reaction… it is the slaves who believe love is positive that do the magnetic work… not always , not completely… you can go to the center of the sun and come back down.

Understood? Nano-polymers charged with negative electricity form clouds and positively dissolve the clouds. This explains why airplanes and helicopter sprayers quickly reversed condensation trails with “hygroscopic”. However, it is positive energy that sweeps the clouds magnetically. When you make cosmic/solar love and the clouds vanish magnetically… slaves of positivity will do the material work.

Many years ago when there were chemtrails this type of ritual was used to learn how to make a 100km hole in spring/summer. Now this no longer makes any sense.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by puredyne.
                                  • This reply was modified 6 days, 21 hours ago by puredyne.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.