Battery indicator in task bar shows weird number

Forum Forums General Hardware Battery indicator in task bar shows weird number

• This topic has 16 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated May 30-9:47 pm by BobC.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    BobC
    Helpful
    Up
    ::

There are many differences between 17.4.1 and 19.4. The distro is made up of “packages” which contain the programs and associated files. I’m not sure they are really up to date on your system, but if you are asking for help, you should try to be able to reproduce the problem with a stock (ie unaltered) system as much as possible. If we can make it break on OUR systems, we are better able to diagnose the problems and maybe help solve it. In this case, I don’t have a Windows system that is big enough and fast enough to support running other OS’s. Linux is much faster, so I run Linux and reboot to windows once a year or so.

So, for example are both of your antiX systems up to date? If not, consider updating and upgrading them to see if that fixes the problem. There is no point chasing bugs that were already fixed. That would be the obvious thing to try next.

To be honest, if that doesn’t work, my skill level isn’t good enough to fix it either.

BobC
    Helpful
    Up
    ::

BTW, I noticed acpid was updated today. That could be related

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.