Better antiX ascii art file for neofetch

Forum Forums antiX-development Graphics Better antiX ascii art file for neofetch

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by rowo Mar 10-11:14 am.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rowo
    rowo

I want to contribute a better version of the ascii art for antiX to neofetch. The current one is imho a bit “sparse”. I tried to use the small antiX logo files that can be found “on the internet”, but their size is too small to get good results. So does someone have a bigger (or scalable) version of the official antiX logo file?

The attachments show the ascii art in the current version of neofetch and my attempts with the too small antiX logo files that I found so far.

Jesse
    Jesse

You might try running a bitmap trace in Inkscape of the “too small” logo you have. That will give you something that you can scale. This likely will not give you a satisfactory image for use with anything else, but for converting to ASCII art, it may suffice.

rainydayshirts.bandcamp.com | Audio
    rainydayshirts.deviantart.com | Visual

Jesse
    Jesse

[See attachment] This might be a good starting point.

Jesse
    Jesse

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEzHuUpv9-bgts5-oQtT86lZ6u6hQ Link to the attachment that was blocked. It is an SVG trace of the antiX logo. 2-Bit.

rowo
    rowo

Thanks for your reply, Jesse. I’ll check if this works.

rowo
    rowo

Ok, so this is the result. Would you like it to replace the old ascii art?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.