black screen system hang before login

Forum Forums New users New Users and General Questions black screen system hang before login

• This topic has 31 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated Nov 21-2:52 pm by AlexZaz.
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

After more tests, I have come to this conclusion about the presario laptop: when the usb WiFi adapter or the ethernet cable is connected, then sometimes a black screen without a frozen cursor seems to remain forever (these times I can only shut down by pressing continuously the power button), other times a black screen with a frozen cursor remains for some minutes before slim login screen appears, and the rest of the times the slim login screen appears without any delay. When neither a usb WiFi adapter nor an ethernet cable is connected, then always the slim login screen appears without any delay.
    Sorry about editing and correcting my posts so many times, but I try to give you valid informormation about the issue. If I could edit my previous posts, I would delete the last two before this one and I would edited again the one before them.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by andfree.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by andfree.

Hi guys,

For your information, on the same laptop I didn’t have this issue when I installed Antix 19 beta 2.

I know that with the beta 3 there were some changes regarding the management of Bluetooth with Connman.

Is it possible downgrade Connman to provide a test? If yes how please

Thanks a lot

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.