Boa Noite…

Forum Forums New users Welcome to antiX Boa Noite…

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated Dec 29-11:35 am by marcelocripe.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JuniorSC

Oi, sou o JuniorSC, brasileiro e técnico na area de eletronica.

Forum Admin
      rokytnji

Howdy and Welcome from the local scooter tramp.

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
        I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute off it.
        Motorcycle racing is rocket science.

Linux Registered User # 475019
        How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

marcelocripe

Hello JuniorSC.

Welcome to antiX Linux and the Forum.

I don’t know how to write in English and I send my texts translated by the internet translator in areas of the forum where the language is not Portuguese. It is important that you understand and respect that this “Welcome to antiX” area, as well as the “New Users and General Questions” area are in English. If you don’t know how to write in English, just like I don’t know, I believe it is coherent to write the text in your native language and include the translated text with an automatic translator from the internet. If you are posting in the “Portuguese” area, it is not necessary to include the text translated with an automatic internet translator.

Please read my real welcome in the Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum (antiX 23) and Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum (antiX 19, 21 and 22) thread.

marcelocripe
          (Original text in Brazilian Portuguese language)

– – – – –

Olá, JuniorSC.

Seja bem-vindo(a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum.

Eu não sei escrever em idioma Inglês e envio os meus textos traduzidos pelo tradutor da internet nas áreas do fórum onde o idioma não é o Português. É importante que você compreenda e respeite que esta área “Welcome to antiX”, assim como a área “New Users and General Questions” são em idioma Inglês. Se você não sabe escrever em idioma Inglês, assim como eu não sei, eu acredito que seja coerente escrever o texto no seu idioma natal e incluir o texto traduzido com um tradutor automático da internet. Se você estiver postando na área “Portuguese” não será necessário incluir o texto traduzido com um tradutor automático da internet.

Por favor, leia a minha verdadeira boas-vindas no tópico Seja bem-vindo (a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum (antiX 23) e Seja bem-vindo (a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum (antiX 19, 21 e 22).

marcelocripe
          (Texto original em idioma Português do Brasil)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.