Call for Proposals for MiniDebConf Belo Horizonte 2024

Forum Forums General Other Distros Call for Proposals for MiniDebConf Belo Horizonte 2024

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated Jan 15-12:06 am by Brian Masinick.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Masinick

Hello,

Registration and the Call for Proposals for MiniDebConf Belo Horizonte 2024 are
      now open. The 5th edition of the Brazilian Debian meeting will take place from
      April 27th to 30th, 2024, at UFMG – Federal University of Minas Gerais, in Belo
      Horizonte city.

The registration form can be accessed by creating an account on the MiniDebConf
      Belo Horizonte website and clicking on “Register” in the profile section.

We are offering bursaries to active Debian contributors for meals, accomodation
      and/or travel. The deadline to apply for bursaries using the registration form
      before February 18th. This deadline is necessary in order to the organisers
      use time to analyze the requests, and for successful applicants to prepare for
      the meeting.

The call for proposals for talks, discussions and other activities is also
      open. To submit a proposal you need to create an account on the website, and
      then use the “Submit Talk” button in the profile section. The last day to
      submit and have your proposal be considered for the main meeeting schedule is
      18th February.

All the forms are in English, but If you need assistence with any
      part in Portuguese on the website, please send email to brasil.mini@debconf.org

Visit the website and see all the information:
      https://bh.mini.debconf.org/en/about/

Best regards,

Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
      Belo Horizonte – Brasil
      Debian Developer
      Site: http://phls.com.br
      GPG ID: 0443C450

--
      Brian Masinick

marcelocripe

Hello, Mr. Brian.
        I would like to be able to participate in an event like this.
        It’s close to me, just 685 km, or according to Google map, it’s 5 days on foot, or 2 days by bike, or 10h11min with various means of public transport. These Google estimates are never reliable, I know that very well.
        It’s always good for this type of event to take place in South America and give more people the opportunity to learn about free programs.
        Thank you for making the announcement here on the forum, I have already shared it in the Telegram and WhatsApp groups.

– – – –

Olá, senhor Brian.
        Eu gostaria de poder participar de um evento destes.
        Está perto de mim, só 685 km, ou segundo o mapa do Google, são 5 dias a pé, ou são 2 dias de bicicleta, ou 10h11min com vários meios de transporte coletivos. Estas estimativas do Google nunca são confiáveis, eu sei muito bem disso.
        É sempre bom que este tipo de evento ocorra a América do Sul e que dê oportunidades de mais pessoas poderem conhecerem os programas livres.
        Eu agradeço por fazer o anúncio aqui no fórum, eu já compartilhei nos grupos de Telegram e WhatsApp.

Brian Masinick

I’m always thinking about you and my neighbors to the south!

--
          Brian Masinick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.