Change the images in antiX-19 boot and desktop

Forum Forums Official Releases antiX-19 “Marielle Franco” Change the images in antiX-19 boot and desktop

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated Jan 27-6:58 pm by seaken64.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Can someone help me use the right tool to change the background image at boot/login and the desktop? I tried using the tool in the Session area of the Control Panel but it won’t change the image. Maybe I need to login as root?

Strangely, I just switched off of min-JWM and back to Space-Fluxbox and now I have my desktop wallpaper back (dark city scape). I was trying out min-JWM to see if I could get the memory used down under 70MB.

But I still can’t get rid of the blue/gray lines at login. I HATE that image and would like to change it to something else.

Seaken64

Forum Admin
    anticapitalistaanticapitalista

Look at /etc/slim.conf

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

antiX with runit - leaner and meaner.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was looking in the wrong place. It was not on the Session tab but on the System tab, under Edit Config Files. And it is called “current_theme” instead of an image file.

I hated those lines! Now I have it set to Dark City. Much better!

Thanks anti!
    Seaken64

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.