ctrl+letter xfce4 desktop main applications shortcuts stopped working.

Forum Forums General Other Distros ctrl+letter xfce4 desktop main applications shortcuts stopped working.

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated May 19-4:28 am by parsiplo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have latest Mx xfce4 desktop installation and suddenly all the ctrl related shotrcuts stopped working.
    Ctrl+z, Ctrl+Shift+z for undo. I mean that application like featerpad libreoffice and browser also do not respond to that and I have to open menu all the time to do such basic operation.

Neverhappened before, I tried to reset window.
    I remember that I tried to restore the actual xml shortcut file in home folder to recover previous installation settings, I’m going to see if the problem is there, but I’m a bit confused. Any idea about that.
    If no solution is found how do I reset that?

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by parsiplo.

The problem is just related to undo and redo operation in the menu of all application. It is very disturbing… I tried to look in ./config xfconf and doing a textual search about those shortcuts but I found nothing.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by parsiplo.
    Forum Admin
    anticapitalistaanticapitalista

You would probably get quicker and better support from the MX Linux Community forums.

forum.mxlinux.org

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

antiX with runit - leaner and meaner.

Yes it’s the thing… I’ll win cross-forum lazyness!!!
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.