Default browser

Forum Forums News Announcements Default browser

This topic contains 62 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by greyowl May 17-6:37 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Silver347

also excuse me for some mispelled words I barely speak English

fungalnet
    fungalnet

Thanks for all the data on browsers but numbers alone can never tell a story.
    Palemoon this past few days/weeks, has declared noscript a potentially hazardous addon “breaking pages” and “causing instability” with the browser. There is not much feedback on why or how this happens and for as long as I have been using pm never happened to me, but I welcome broken pages that I insist that allow them blindly to run scripts on my system. It is why I use no script instead of nothing.

So, based on this warning I considered pm broken and have been looking for an alternative to run noscript on.
    One thing I am trying (trying to migrate to) is waterfox, based on ff57 but cleaned up a bit. I can’t say it is better, worse, than pm, but at least it is not warning me “TO NOT USE” what makes browsing secure.

greyowl

You could consider using uBlock Origin with PaleMoon instead of NoScript. I seems to work fine and deals with scripts.

Dell Latitude D610 laptop (1.86 GHz, 2G RAM, 32 bit) - antiX 17

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.