Desktop folder submenu in languages other than English

Forum Forums Official Releases antiX-19 “Marielle Franco, Hannie Schaft, Manolis Glezos” Desktop folder submenu in languages other than English

• This topic has 20 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated Dec 30-11:42 pm by BobC.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Actually, you can solve that part of this on your machine just by dragging and dropping a copy of your “Área de trabalho” folder onto the Rox desktop pinboard like I did.

Sure, that’s what I did. I said it looked good exactly because we had the same idea 🙂

Ahh, that’s great to see.

antix really shines in the hands of people that like tweaking things to their own tastes.

marcelocripemarcelocripe

BobC, I had never seen this function “Pasta da Área de Trabalho” working in antiX 19.2 or 19.3. It is the first time that I see this function working through your screenshot.

Always in the “Pasta da Área de Trabalho” menu is displayed: “Área de Trabalho Documentos Downloads Imagens Jogos Música Public Vídeos”, eventually the name of a newly opened file is displayed, but it does not open this file when I click on this menu submenu “Pasta da Área de Trabalho”.

Marcuscf, I am grateful that you explained the problem so well that I would have difficulty explaining it.

marcelocripe
    (Original text in Brazilian Portuguese)

———-

BobC, eu nunca havia visto esta função “Pasta da Área de Trabalho” funcionando no antiX 19.2 ou no 19.3. É a primeira vez que eu vejo esta função funcionando através da sua captura de tela.

Sempre no menu “Pasta da Área de Trabalho” é exibido: “Área de Trabalho Documentos Downloads Imagens Jogos Música Public Vídeos”, eventualmente é exibido o nome de um arquivo recém aberto, mas não abre este arquivo quando clico sobre este submenu do menu “Pasta da Área de Trabalho”.

Marcuscf, eu agradeço por você ter explicado tão bem o problema que eu teria dificuldades para explicar.

marcelocripe
    (Texto original em idioma Português do Brasil)

It would be very useful for low memory computers because you can run programs or open files from the desktop folder list even if using the min-icewm or icewm desktop which will save a lot of memory. If you combine that idea with Moddit’s idea of putting all of the programs you use often on the toolbar so you can run them with 1 click, it is a very efficient working environment that will run well on older computers.

skidooskidoo

all of the programs you use often

I lean on using the runbox, seldom visit the desktop menu.

gExec runbox (Alt+F2) maintains a history of launchstrings you’ve typed.
    To avoid (re)typing, you can Alt+F2 then down-arrow to scrollback through the list
    (or click the combobox right-side V button to view and select from the history list.

I submitted the fix you provided, Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.