Dick Farrel, one liar dead

Forum Forums Kafeneio Chats In a Greek kafeneio Dick Farrel, one liar dead

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated Aug 10-12:45 am by Brian Masinick.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ModdIt

Dick Farrel, the one right wing TV and Radio Moderator who called Fauci a power hungry lying freak and denied covid existed,

died from covid.

Just wish his lies had not caused innocent gullible people to die the same way.

Ron De Santis another right wing friend of trump is still spreading same kind of lies and dirt. Too many a##holes in positions of power…

Brian Masinick

Disease, illness, and death are most certainly real. What causes frustration, compromise, and disbelief is that while there are many truths, there are quite a few untruths too.

For me, I don’t deny that there has been a pandemic. I don’t deny that taking measures to ensure safety are without merit; they most certainly are.

What bothers me is the degree to which these matters compromise our personal freedoms at times. I’ve been very careful, I’ve taken my shots, worn masks, kept distance, and the good news is that I have not contracted any communicable disease or passed it on. Everyone in my immediate inner circle is also healthy and well; we see each other, we do exercise some caution; now when we’re together, since we’ve all protected ourselves, we are not always masked when isolated to a small circle of loved ones, but we do still (though more reluctantly, adhere to the newest restrictions, which appear to be spreading predominantly in communities where people have not taken the necessary precautions, or they have been denied (for whatever reasons) for the same privileges that others have received.

I do encourage everyone to be safe and have healthy habits, but I do not chastise anyone; we’re all in whatever place or circumstance for personal reasons. Best wishes and safety to everyone.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Brian Masinick.

--
        Brian Masinick

ModdIt

there has been a pandemic Sorry there is a pandemic and it is getting worse.
          matters compromise our personal freedoms at times, if I live alone in the desert and at no time can infect any other person OK.

One not nice example is a class member at my daughters school did not isolat knowing she had indian variant, proven result up
          to now more than 200 infections and one dead in her immediate group.

I do not chastise anyone; we’re all in whatever place or circumstance for personal reasons
          Where my freedom finishes is where I may infect others. Those who have not yet realised that we have a pandemic through idiot politicians
          and still spreading through lack of travel restrictions or common sense rules and they should be enforced.

I do agree there is a lot of bullshit, I regard the present situation in the same way as a war I trained for when a viral agent escape occurs.

seaken64

If this virus caused us to have red eyes and then foaming of the mouth and convulsions on the floor prior to expiring in death then I suspect people would not mind being “restricted” in their freedom to move freely and spread the disease. Too many people think they can be free to communicate this disease. This is a health emergency not a freedom issue. Time to restrict ourselves and get through the emergency first. Then we can all go back to being free. But only if we’re not dead first.

Seaken64

Brian Masinick

@Seaken64: Yes, that is why I do comply and stay safe myself, both for my own well being and for the senior community in which I live, the families I care about and the wonderful people who are in our local community.

I care deeply about people, so I put others above my personal feelings because there are many people who I genuinely love and value greatly.

--
              Brian Masinick

seaken64

If only you were a governor of some very populated southern state, say just south of SC and GA.

Seaken64

Brian Masinick

Even a counselor in the fair community of Travelers Rest@ ????☑️????

--
                  Brian Masinick

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.