Dist-upgrade?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by mizpa Feb 19-8:08 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    masinick
    masinick

In the output of inxi -Fxzr the main things to know – if you don’t have a way to copy them – are the version of the system you are running (which I believe we know) and the repositories you have enabled. It’s not necessary to copy everything as long as you can let us know the details of what you’re running. The nice thing about the long output of inxi – especially with these options – is that we can tell what version of software you’re running, what repositories are enabled, and what hardware monitor, network cards, etc. you are using, all of which assists those who are trying to help. So if you cannot retrieve the output, try reading it and give us as much info about your hardware and software configuration as you can and we’ll try to help. Any Debian, MX, or antiX system installed (if you happen to have any) might be able to provide this information too.

Brian Masinick

mizpa

Thanks Mas, long time no hear from. I’ll PM you!
    I don’t know if you got the PM, we had a lightning/thunder action just as I sent it and I can’t recover it to send again. Take care my friend.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by mizpa.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.