Forum Email July 2 – September 3

Forum Forums Administration Site Help Forum Email July 2 – September 3

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated Sep 3-3:54 pm by Brian Masinick.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brian Masinick

It appears that some time after 8:36 PM EDT, July 2 we ceased receiving antiX Forum Email.
      From what I can tell, as of Sat, Sep 3 at 10:06 AM EDT I’m receiving forum link Email.

--
      Brian Masinick

Brian Masinick

Is anyone else receiving antiX Forum Email links once again?

--
        Brian Masinick

marcelocripe

Sir Brian, I also haven’t been receiving email from threads I’ve checked the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” option.

– – – – –

Senhor Brian, eu também não venho recebendo e-mail dos tópicos que eu marquei a opção “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”.

Brian Masinick

You should be receiving them now; I received notification from this thread this morning, so it’s working, at least for me.

--
            Brian Masinick

marcelocripe

Now I have successfully received the notice email of your reply in this thread. The problem must have been resolved.

– – – – –

Agora eu recebi com sucesso o e-mail de aviso da sua resposta neste tópico. O problema deve ter sido resolvido.

Brian Masinick

Yes, it’s definitely resolved because I received another link for your reply Marcelo.
                We can thank peregrine and anticapitalista (and possibly the site host for the antiX Forum) for correcting this. The three of us discussed this yesterday evening and again this morning and it was promptly resolved following this morning’s discussion.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Brian Masinick.

--
                Brian Masinick

Brian Masinick

peregrine, antiX forum software administrator, discovered that a2hosting, the Web service that currently provides the site for the antiX Forum made some recent changes, which unfortunately impacted the specific steps needed to operate the SMTP service, which delivers the Email containing links and posted content. peregrine located the names and locations of the current settings, corrected them, tested them, and they worked, so yes, we can thank peregrine, who is a professional Web administrator who generously helps us out with our forum.

Thanks peregrine, on behalf of all of us!

—Brian

--
                  Brian Masinick

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.