fund-drive

Forum Forums News Announcements fund-drive

This topic contains 41 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by fatmac Feb 26-2:21 am.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Donald_Trump

Yes I have and was going to donate and was asking the question experts in my jurisdiction recommend before donating . But seems to have failed the due diligents

but I wish you luck with the project

Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

So what do you like about our distro? Can you be specific?

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

fatmac
    fatmac

Donations are only being asked for from those willing to help support the ongoing availability of the distro, servers, & the like. Small sums add up, so even small donations along with everyone else’s help keep the distro going.

Linux (& BSD) since 1999

Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

Donations are only being asked for from those willing to help support the ongoing availability of the distro, servers, & the like. Small sums add up, so even small donations along with everyone else’s help keep the distro going.

Exactly.

When I get time, I’ll provide all the details of donations so far.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

rayburn

I have just donated a small amount, as I appreciate all the hard work that goes into producing a superb, rock solid distro.

Thanks guys, and best wishes for the coming year to you all.

BobC

It is now 2019, so I will make another donation for this year.

I do appreciate the efforts and agree that I’d rather even RISK my money here than to give MS any more with which to strangle us in unaccountable crap like they have been doing for decades.

Little sums add up. If everyone would pitch in a small amount, that would be good…

megatotoro
    megatotoro

Donation made! Not much, but hopefully it will be useful.

paolinux
    paolinux

Just made a donation for this new year.
    AntiX is one of my 3 preferred Linux distro, and for all of them I like, when possible, to help going on.

koolstofje
    koolstofje

2019 first donation.

Splined
    Splined

My first donation, as well. I just found Antix, so I hope it’ll be around for a long, long time.

brokennail

Donated. I’ve tried a few other “lightweight” distros, but found antiX/MX to be the fastest right out of the box on an old Pentium M.

The control panel saves me time from having to navigate through the file system to find config files.

Thanks for a great product!

fatmac
    fatmac

A few more Euros sent, to keep things rolling. 😉

Linux (& BSD) since 1999

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.