Please specify website: antiX forum or MX forum 19-b3 testers can congregate

Forum Forums Administration Site Help Please specify website: antiX forum or MX forum 19-b3 testers can congregate

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by manyroads Sep 10-4:01 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    serenity

I’ve been playing with antiX 19-b3 and would love to talk to fellow compatriots who are doing the same thing. I saw a conversation on https://forum.mxlinux.org/ about antiX 19-b3. I could not understand why I saw no posts in said topic on antixforum.com. Now I understand.

DUH: I just realized I really don’t care what website fellow compatriots who want to discuss antiX 19-b3 are on. Just make an announcement stating topic in MX forum AND antiX forum specifying to fellow testers of antiX 19-b3 which forum to use and topic so they can talk to each other about mutual problems with antiX 19-b3.

Developers can monitor said forum topic for any insight and spotting of new bugs. Perhaps even comment if they so wish expecially if interestign bug.

Thanx,
    Serenity

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by serenity.
    manyroads
    manyroads

I’m basically in wait mode…. I have my material ready to build on antiX19 once I know the antiX19 updates going forward will not require a reinstall.

Pax Vobiscum,
    Mark Rabideau aka. manyroads
    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." ---H. L. Mencken

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.