Future antiX versions with FT10 as default?

Forum Forums antiX-development Development Future antiX versions with FT10 as default?

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 49 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated Feb 26-10:23 am by salvuzzo.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    PPC

A bit off topic – why I made FT10 available:

*About me (you can skip this section):
      When I began using antiX, over 6 years ago, I was no novice computer user – I started using computers when DOS 6.1 was the latest craze, I began using some strange “program” that ran on top of it, called Windows 3, and I used all versions until windows XP, with occasional use of Windows 7 (that still is my netbook’s secondary OS), windows Vista (via VM) and some Windows 8.1 (my ex’s laptop) and Windows 10 (when I collaborated with an office that used it). I tried Windows 11 on my brother’s laptop. I was the go to guy to install software, solve B.S.O.D.’s, get printers and scanners working, clean viruses, etc…
      I’ve been using Linux for some 15+ years, hard to tell. Before antiX, my desktop, a 32bits machine, had Mint installed – I knew a bit of CLI, I knew of several “interfaces” available under Linux, like KDE, Gnome, the Mint ones, etc. I could edit config files, following examples and extrapolating what I needed. use synaptic and apt just fine – a middle grade/advanced user.
      antiX was love at first sight, because it was much faster than anything I tested until then (perhaps on par with those distros that run from RAM, but they never felt like a “real complete OS” to me).
      But I hated Rox with a passion- I could not use it. I installed some other FM, probably PCManfm or something similar, and used it… For perhaps weeks to a couple of months, I had no idea that SpaceFM (ZZZfm grand daddy) was included in antiX. I had no idea what Window Managers were, and why antiX included so many “desktops”. I spent a lot of time not noticing antiX did not update automatically too (and I quickly noticed why – to save resources and also, leave that choice to the user).

I was no “Linux newbie”, I did know how to configure my BIOS to boot from a pen-drive, and burn pen-drives with Linux ISO’s… and still had a terrible time adjusting to antĩX!
      That’s why I though FT10 was a nice idea – specially if it was in the repository (which it is now) and in Package Installer (so users that only know how to use a “store” can install it). But like I said, what I would have loved, when I came to antiX, was all it’s goodness, well, without the bad part- of having to adapt to the concept of a very powerful and light but (for me, and some other users) default File Manager, and there is a secondary FM that was much more “standard”- for me, antiX does not really have to come with FT10 for be easy to use- I agree that have it pre-installed, on the Full ISO would be great, but having it activated would be too much of a change from antiX’s defaults…

* An easier way to make antiX more user friendly, without a full departure from it’s current defaults (I mentioned a few times before, sorry for pushing this once again, anticapitalista):
      – Use Zzzfm as default FM, with a more standard configuration (enable the usual Bookmarks by default, maybe even include my script to connect to Shared Folders)
      – Include a few more items on the toolbar by default (mainly Toolbar Icon Manager, but also Searchmonkey, hell maybe even my DuckDuckGo GUI- those 2 buttons give most of the functionality of that horrible “Search” field that people are used from other OSes, without compromising privacy) and also add antiX updater’s icon.
      – Have a more “modern looking” theme for IceWM by default (BobC already provided a great one)
      – Reorder the menu – add app-select as the first entry of the menu, to make it obvious what it does. Since app-select takes a while to load on slower devices, maybe include a rofi launcher as first menu entry entry – it’s a small package and literally starts instantly, even on the slowest computer- it’s a great way to add instant “menu search”.
      – just to make antiX look a bit more modern, include a window switcher that previews open windows in real time (skippy-xd is tiny, and there’s a more powerful app that allows user to drag previews of open windows between virtual desktops, and it’s available in the repo)- have an icon for that window switcher on the default toolbar- advanced users can delete it, newbies would probably think antiX looks modern, with that tiny touch of unneeded luxury.
      EDIT:
      – If possible, use MX’s Package Installer that Skidoo adapted for antiX and published here in the Forum- It’s basically the same as the one antiX currently uses but with these changes: it has a tab that allows users to install any package available in the repo (so, the user does not have to use synaptic, but just one single GUI app) and it also has a tab that displays what the terminal is doing (it’s more “modern” than showing the user the Terminal itself- It’s not essential, just a nice touch). That way the user can install literally anything, from P.I…. “One ring to rule them all”, sorry, I meant one “App store”…
      EDIT 2:
      – This suggestion may seem strange, since many people complain antiX’s menu is “bloated”/too complex,/whatever – make App Categories available in the first layer of the menu – this gives quick access to everything and makes the menu more intuitive to use (at least it does to me)- so we have: appselect/rofi (as “Menu searchers), the pinned default apps (Terminal, File Manager, Browser, Text Editor, etc), antiX category, all other categories, then everything else (I would move the Help section, that maybe a couple of users ever read- and I was one of them, somewhere else other than the first layer, maybe, inside “antiX”?)
      Also: if not fixed, please give elevated privileges to menu updater (and also include my proposal, so it also includes eventual flatpak apps to the menu – run that script in the final hookup, it costs no system resources if flatpak is not installed, and it can be great for people that, for some reason, want to use flatpaks. I have to study something equivalent, for Appimages that are “added to the menu”)

If anticapitalista wants a middle ground, instead of jumping straight into using FT10 as default, antiX could run the default window manager toolbar, but have an icon to launch one of my customized jgmenus (with their companion GUI scripts to pin/manage menu favorites)- and right clicking the desktop still summoned the default antiX menu…
      – Any of the scripts I include in FT10 (mainly Debinstaller and the script to mount Shared Folders) can be added to antiX right now.

All this proposed changes make antiX much easier to use, for newbies/ordinary computer users (such as I was, when I first came to antiX), without alienating the folks that love it’s current interface – they can just ignore the changes or edit 2 config files and have everything back to the way they love!

The future can go many ways! I hope it’s bright!

P.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by PPC.
      Brian Masinick

Thanks for your perspective PPC.

I think it is particularly relevant because you do have experiences and despite the background there was still a learning curve.

I’m content to see any of the scenarios that have been shared and I don’t mind having to alter my approaches to accommodate any changes we may implement.

The more I read the comments the more I am inclined to side with including FT10 in some fashion on the full distribution. Whether the code is pre-installed or a selection on the task bar or menu, these seem reasonable for the full image and the other images can allow optional inclusion from the package installer. Those are reasonable choices.

Also since you have included a single click to activate or deactivate the tool and it’s resource efficient, I have no concerns about minor “inconvenience” to those who prefer not to keep the tool activated.

Once again thank you for all of your time, effort and helpful information. I value everything you have to share.

--
        Brian Masinick

Forum Admin
        rokytnji
          harry@shop:/usr/local
          $ cd bin
          harry@shop:/usr/local/bin
          $ ls
          <snip>
          debinstaller 
          <snip>

was wondering how I got it. Noticed it when trouble shooting mx linux deb-installer. Thanks for the heads up PPC.

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
          Not all who Wander are Lost.
          Motorcycle racing is rocket science.

Linux Registered User # 475019
          How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

iznit

Is it easier for a person to discover + install “FT10”, or to disable a pre-installed “FT10” by finding and clicking a provided button ((( in control center? ))) to disable it if unwanted? The latter seems like the easier path by my thinking, so although I would not choose to use the FT10 “enhancements” I would welcome its pre-installation.

But brace for some possible confusion each time when someone asks for help. When describing some unexpected behavior, a person might need to disclose whether or not they have FT10 active….. but they probably won’t realize that matters at all so won’t think to mention that detail….. and anyone trying to help must keep that extra detail in mind, and ask.

Additional complexity, some will probably ask help with things like “I am using FT10 but want to switch jgmenu for rofi…..”

If the FT10 option will be available as different sessions, please use something less cryptic than FT10-* for the session labels.

BobC

Well, from looking at PPC’s post above, I have to say there are a lot of similarities. I also got scared off initially by Rox-filer, and gave up on antiX after a few hours. That was version 8.5 back in 2008. I’m not saying its bad, it just doesn’t work like I expect it to, and I’ve never been comfortable with it.

I didn’t know that FT10’s menu was configurable till now, so I need to admit that I coded this menu by hand, but here is my first stab at an FT10 jgmenu where I made it 1 row wider and removed the side-toolbar after clicking the wrong icon (no tooltips or words on that menu) by mistake and not being able to get out of kill application mode. The menu will fit on a 1024×768 screen. My point was to get the things I use on the grid and show more apps at a time on App-Select. I also created an FT10 respin just to see what it would take in the past few weeks, but I don’t think a non-sanctioned respin is a good solution. This is a pic (2nd version) using antiX 22 as a foundation. I was concentrating on getting the FT10 integrated, and haven’t installed my new theme, yet.

BobC

Yes, when I was enlarging and adding apps to the grid menu I found some that also probably belong on Control Centre tabs instead of the grid menu.

Recent files and App killer are also missing from the pic I posted above. I don’t remember seeing Bluetooth, either.

I agree it should be obvious and easy to disable or reenable FT10, but most people won’t know what FT10 is if they see it on a menu, so it needs to be worded clearly.

PPC

Relevant to this topic – if some users are testing FT10 because of this thread:

FT10 has an annoying bug – if you want to add new favorites to FT10’s menu – that is currently not working correctly – the name of the app (selected using app-select’s window) appears in the menu, but it does not launch the application, and lacks an icon – I assume app-select went trough some minor change – and the order of the fields it presents was slightly altered, since I last updated FT10 – there’s an easy fix here: https://www.antixforum.com/forums/topic/antix-transformation-pack-min-fluxbox-with-tint2-toolbar-antix-ft-10/page/24/#post-93728

I’ll try to send an updated version of the package to anticapitalista, probably after the New Year (it will also include some tiny improvements, but not yet any change in localization – I may alter a few things and localization may have to be redone in some points).

PS: FT10 is very easily customizable: You can add/remove/move Quick Launcher icons from the toolbar, by left clicking the “+/-” icon. If you right click that icon, you get a very intuitive menu that allows you to change the toolbar position, size, color, fonts, icons displayed in the pseudo-system tray, etc).
                  On any FT10 menu (the Categories menu or the “Tiles” menu) you can (once FT10 is patched or you apply to fix mentioned above) also pin/unpin favorite apps to the top of the menu (by clicking the first menu entry, right below the Search field, that says something like “Favorite Apps: (click here to edit the list)”. when in the “Tiled menu”, that configuration window allows you to either toggle the Tiles on/off or, using an extremely basic GUI, edit each “Tile”‘s content).
                  Please note that the size of the menus was carefully selected to allow users to set bigger fonts (making the menus readable in very Hi DPI screens) and the menus were configured to fit to any screen 1024×600 and up (that’s the resolution of some old netbooks)- that’s why FT10 does not include another column of “Tiles”- it would be “full screen” on that resolution (kind of Windows 8 style, and I did not want that…).

To make it easy to “disable” FT10, I can pin, as default menu entry, the script that disables FT10… I’ve been thinking of using a single script for enabling/disabling FT10 – I could add another option to the “enable” screen, displaying the default antiX desktop- clicking that option would “disable” FT10, if it was currently enabled… When I designed FT10 I though it would make more sense, for an ordinary, non tech savvy user, to have 2 separated options: “enable” and “disable”…

marcelocripe

Hello everyone again.

Yesterday, on the 29-12-2022, I saw @Dolphin_Oracle’s announcement of the 27th of December 2022 about the “deb-installer”. And I make some reflections or even provocations (in a good way, of course) in the sense of who knows how to make other people also make their own reflections.

New Transifex Resource: deb-installer

by dolphin_oracle » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:50 pm
                    A new resource is available on transifex for “deb-installer”, which is intended to be a replacement for gdebi on future isos. deb-installer uses apt to install multiple selected deb files and their dependencies.

deb-installer is here: http://www.transifex.com/anticapitalista/antix-development/deb-installer/

the desktop file entries are here: http://www.transifex.com/anticapitalista/antix-development/deb-installer-desktop/

Thanks in advance! The app will be in the repo shortly, but it will be on the Xfce and Fluxbox isos starting with the 21.3 release, coming in January.

To begin with, I need to point out here that I don’t use MX Linux, I use antiX Linux and install it for many Brazilians. Even though I’m not using MX Linux, I’m a volunteer translator for the two GNU/Linux distributions. I will continue to be an MX Linux volunteer translator, until an MX Linux user comes along who is Brazilian and wants to become an MX Linux volunteer translator.

Eventually, I access the MX Linux forum in the area about translation, since Transifex does not always send a notification informing about changes or sending new programs (resources) to be translated. Well, yesterday I came across the ad described in full above and I was left with the following questions:

1 – This is another one of the excellent programs created by PPC, I had the privilege to help test it and now MX Linux users will have access to it in future ISOs and maybe in MX updates. Meanwhile, I see several people here objecting to Debintaller being included in antiX to replace the “deceased” GDebi. (Does anyone think this is a form of envy?)

2 – Our community develops several programs, the PPC that says so, are solutions on top of solutions, but common users or basic users who do not frequent this forum, cannot have access to these excellent programs that I call “solutions” , since there is a “resistance” from some people to accept that antiX needs to keep evolving.

3 – I put myself in the place of the anti-capitalist and I keep imagining how difficult it is for him to take a direction for the future of antiX. He asks a simple question and gets several: “don’t include this, because I don’t need it”, “no (‘evolve’), keep antiX as is”, “don’t do such a thing”, “don’t include this, no it’s useless”, “don’t include that, it’ll make antiX ‘bloated'”, “no, why not!”…

4 – Older antiX users told me the other day that in the not too distant past, there was no program to change the date and time in antiX, everything had to be done in the terminal. That makes no sense… We are no longer in the MS-DOS era where everything has to be difficult and has to be done on a “black screen”, that’s why windows and buttons exist.

5 – MX Linux will benefit from Debinstaller, so all MX linux users will also benefit and I am outraged that Debinstaller is not yet in antiX 21, 22 or whether or not it will make it into antiX 23. This is how throw all the time and work of volunteer programmers and translators from the antiX community into the trash can. I have to point out that after so many teachings that I had here in this forum, in which I will always be extremely grateful for all the people who taught me, that I can also say that I don’t need the Debinstaller, but I want it to be in antiX so that it can benefit antiX and users who need Debinstaller.

6 – If you don’t need all the programs that are developed by the volunteer programmers of the antiX community, then let other people who need them have access to the programs and the translations.

7 – If the intention is to prevent the community from growing and new users coming to antiX, keeping everything as difficult as possible, then they can continue to pretend that antiX does not need these programs that were made and thought of for basic or common users.

8- Don’t forget, if the community doesn’t grow, it will inevitably die, because that’s exactly what happened to several other GNU/Linux distributions over time and people just don’t see it. I don’t know what your age is, so think about it, if the antiX community is made up of old people, then we have a serious problem, the community doesn’t have much time to live. Am I guessing something wrong?

9 – I hope that Skidoo and the others who disappeared from the forum in a very strange way, did not lose their lives with 18 years of age or less.

10 – The “Debinstaller” of MX Linux rewritten to “deb-installer” is already translated to Portuguese in Brazil.

11- In this specific topic, the “resistance” is against FT10. Maybe MX Linux uses it, if it isn’t already using it, since PPC has been working on FT10 (Tint2 and company) for over 2 years.

– – – – –

Olá a todos novamente.

Ontem, no dia 29-12-2022, eu vi o anúncio do @Dolphin_Oracle do dia 27 de dezembro de 2022 sobre o “deb-installer”. E faço algumas reflexões ou até provocações (no bom sentido, é claro) no sentido de quem sabe fazer com que as outras pessoas também façam as suas próprias reflexões.

New Transifex Resource: deb-installer

by dolphin_oracle » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:50 pm
                    A new resource is available on transifex for “deb-installer”, which is intended to be a replacement for gdebi on future isos. deb-installer uses apt to install multiple selected deb files and their dependencies.

deb-installer is here: http://www.transifex.com/anticapitalista/antix-development/deb-installer/

the desktop file entries are here: http://www.transifex.com/anticapitalista/antix-development/deb-installer-desktop/

Thanks in advance! The app will be in the repo shortly, but it will be on the Xfce and Fluxbox isos starting with the 21.3 release, coming in January.

Para começar, eu preciso destacar aqui que eu não utilizo o MX Linux, eu utilizo o antiX Linux e o instalo para vários Brasileiros. Mesmo não utilizando o MX Linux, eu sou um tradutor voluntário das duas distribuições GNU/Linux. Eu continuarei sendo um tradutor voluntário do MX Linux, até que surja um usuário do MX Linux que seja Brasileiro e queira se tornar um tradutor voluntário do MX Linux.

Eventualmente, eu acesso o fórum do MX Linux na área sobre tradução, já que nem sempre o Transifex envia uma notificação informando sobre as alterações ou envio de novos programas (recursos) para serem traduzidos. Pois bem, ontem eu me deparei com o anúncio descrito na íntegra acima e eu fiquei com as seguintes indagações:

1 – Este é mais um dos excelentes programas criados pelo PPC, eu tive o privilégio de ajudar a testar e agora os usuários do MX Linux terão acesso a ele nas futuras ISOs e talvez nas atualizações do MX. Enquanto isso, eu vejo diversas pessoas aqui se opondo ao Debintaller de ser incluído no antiX em substituição ao “falecido” GDebi. (Será que alguém pode achar que isso seja um tipo de inveja?)

2 – A nossa comunidade desenvolve diversos programas, o PPC que o diga, são soluções em cima de soluções, mas os usuários comuns ou usuários básicos que não frequentam este fórum, não conseguem ter acesso a estes excelentes programas que eu chamo de “soluções”, já que existe uma “resistência” de algumas pessoas em aceitar que o antiX precisa continuar evoluindo.

3 – Eu me coloco no lugar do anticapitalista e fico imaginando como é difícil para ele tomar uma direção para o futuro do antiX. Ele faz uma pergunta simples e recebe diversos: “não inclua isso, porque eu não preciso disso”, “não (‘evolua’), continue com o antiX como está”, “não faça tal coisa”, “não inclua isso, não serve para nada”, “não inclua aquilo, vai deixar o antiX ‘inchado'”, “não, porque não!”…

4 – Os usuários mais antigos do antiX me contaram outro dia que no passado não muito distante, que não havia um programa para alterar a data e hora no antiX, tudo tinha que ser feito no terminal. Isso não tem cabimento… Não estamos mais na época do MS-DOS onde tudo tem que ser difícil e tem que ser feito na “tela preta”, para isso existem as janelas e os botões.

5 – O MX Linux será beneficiado pelo Debinstaller, por tanto, todos os usuários do MX linux também serão beneficiados e eu fico indignado que o Debinstaller ainda não esteja no antiX 21, 22 ou se vai ou não entrar no antiX 23. Isso é como jogar na lata do lixo todo o tempo e o trabalho dos programadores e tradutores voluntários da comunidade do antiX. Eu tenho que destacar que depois de tantos ensinamentos que eu tive aqui neste fórum, no qual eu sempre serei extremamente grato por todas as pessoas que me ensinaram, que eu também posso dizer que eu não preciso do Debinstaller, mas eu quero que esteja no antiX para que possa beneficiar o antiX e os usuários que precisam do Debinstaller.

6 – Se você não precisa de todos os programas que são desenvolvidos pelos programadores voluntários da comunidade do antiX, então deixe que as outras pessoas que precisam tenham acesso aos programas e as traduções.

7 – Se a intenção é impedir que a comunidade cresça e que novos usuários venham para o antiX, mantendo tudo o mais difícil possível, então podem continuar fingindo que o antiX não precisa destes programas que foram feitos e pensados nos usuários básicos ou comuns.

8- Não se esqueça, se a comunidade não crescer, inevitavelmente irá morrer, porque é exatamente isso que aconteceu com várias outras distribuições GNU/Linux ao longo do tempo e só não vê isso quem não quer. Eu não sei qual é a sua idade, por isso, pense bem, se a comunidade antiX for formada por pessoas idosas, então temos um sério problema, a comunidade não tem muito tempo de vida. Por acaso eu estou supondo algo errado?

9 – Eu espero que o Skidoo e os outros que sumiram daqui do fórum de uma maneira muito estranha, não tenham perdido as suas vidas com 18 anos de idade ou menos.

10 – O “Debinstaller” do MX Linux reescrito para “deb-installer” jé está traduzido para o idioma Português do Brasil.

11- Neste tópico em específico, a resistência é contra o FT10. Quem sabe o MX Linux o utilize, se é que já não esteja utilizando, já que o PPC trabalha no FT10 (Tint2 e companhia) há mais de 2 anos.

Forum Admin
                    rokytnji

debinstaller is a command line installer like dpkg in my crude expanatory way.

Testing D.O. deb-installer in antiX. You need to install a ton of stuff to even get it open
                      . Then it complains about needs it needs to install the package,

Jealous of Gdebi. Nope. I am comfy with dpkg.
                      I uninstalled deb-installer after tests.
                      I uninstalled antiX-screenshooter2 after tests.
                      FT-10 I am getting slowly comfy with.
                      No hurry. Switching desktops is a no brainer.

Hope that explains a bit .

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
                      Not all who Wander are Lost.
                      Motorcycle racing is rocket science.

Linux Registered User # 475019
                      How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

PPC

debinstaller is a command line installer

The debinstaller script I created for antiX is a (semi)GUI script, meant to install off-line .deb files from a GUI file manager: open zzzfm, navigate to a folder with the .deb file you want to install, right click the file and select open with > debinstaller – and a GUI appears, allowing you to see info about that package and install it (or uninstall it, if it is already installed). Like antiX-updater, it opens a Terminal window, showing exactly what is being done.
                        Creating a CLI installer for .deb files would be pointless, there’s already “sudo apt install …” right?

P.

Brian Masinick

RE: “Creating a CLI installer for .deb files would be pointless, there’s already “sudo apt install …” right?”
                          I agree.

--
                          Brian Masinick

Forum Admin
                          anticapitalista

debinstaller is a command line installer

The debinstaller script I created for antiX is a (semi)GUI script, meant to install off-line .deb files from a GUI file manager: open zzzfm, navigate to a folder with the .deb file you want to install, right click the file and select open with > debinstaller – and a GUI appears, allowing you to see info about that package and install it (or uninstall it, if it is already installed). Like antiX-updater, it opens a Terminal window, showing exactly what is being done.
                            Creating a CLI installer for .deb files would be pointless, there’s already “sudo apt install …” right?

P.

This doesn’t work for me on antiX-22.
                            From what I understand, there is no need for a deb installer entry in the menu as it doesn’t do anything.
                            Also, after setting up zzzFM to include deb installer as an open option, the downloaded deb does not get installed, but the one from upstream repos does instead.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

antiX with runit - leaner and meaner.

PPC

there is no need for a deb installer entry in the menu as it doesn’t do anything.

Right. The only reason I created debinstaller’s .desktop file was so users had a nice “debian” icon, on the “Open With” ZZZfm menu when debinstaller is associated with .deb files (instead of getting just a “gears” icon.
                              I can adapt the script, so, if debinstaller is launched without any .deb, it will open a yad menu to select a .deb file to install- would that make more sense to you?

Forum Admin
                              anticapitalista

there is no need for a deb installer entry in the menu as it doesn’t do anything.

Right. The only reason I created debinstaller’s .desktop file was so users had a nice “debian” icon, on the “Open With” ZZZfm menu when debinstaller is associated with .deb files (instead of getting just a “gears” icon.
                                I can adapt the script, so, if debinstaller is launched without any .deb, it will open a yad menu to select a .deb file to install- would that make more sense to you?

You only need to edit the desktop file. Change to this
                                Nodisplay=True

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

antiX with runit - leaner and meaner.

marcelocripe

From what I understand, there is no need for a deb installer entry in the menu as it doesn’t do anything.
                                  Also, after setting up zzzFM to include deb installer as an open option, the downloaded deb does not get installed, but the one from upstream repos does instead.

The .desktop file is needed so that the Debinstaller entry “Name” can be displayed in the properly translated zzzFM program list. Without the .desktop file with the translations, the program will be displayed with the same writing as in the script file, for example “debinstaller” or “debinstaller.sh”.
                                  In the menu, Debinstaller does not need to be displayed, because it works with a right-click on the local .deb package.

– – – – –

O arquivo .desktop é necessário para que a entrada “Name” do Debinstaller possa ser exibida na lista de programas do zzzFM devidamente traduzido. Sem o arquivo .desktop com as traduções, o programa será exibido com a mesma escrita que estiver no arquivo do script, por exemplo, “debinstaller” ou “debinstaller.sh”.
                                  No menu, o Debinstaller não é necessário ser exibido, porque ele funciona com o clique do botão direito sobre o pacote .deb local.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.