General

Forum Forums antiX-development Translations General

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by cyrilus31 Apr 24-2:03 pm.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

Localization of antiX is very important to us. Over the years, we have tried to make antiX available in as many languages as possible. With the help of the antiX and MX communities, we have managed to improve localization of our applications, but more work is needed.
    If you can help with translations, please just jump in. Please do not use an on-line translator, for a language you do not know. It ends up being counter-productive.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

cyrilus31
    cyrilus31

You can count on me if you need help for french localization. Transifex is already done even if it must be revised in some parts.

If you need help for website, FAQ or whatever do not hesitate to tell me.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by cyrilus31.
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by cyrilus31.
    Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

Thanks cyrilus31 for all your work.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

Eli

i am new here but i can help in my language portuguese if want

Richard
    Richard

I’ll continue with the mostly uncompleted files in ES.
    After the MXUM-17.1-ES is ready in a couple of days. .

Downloaded those files the other day to begin. Looking forward to getting antiX-es completed. I am not a native speaker but have over 40 years of practice in the oilfield which may explain my errors, not forgive them

Currently a bit challenged by working via cell phone Data plan. For that reason prefer to download to work on laptop.

Richard.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Richard.

MX17, antiX17: T430, AAOne & EeePC netbooks

Richard
    Richard

Note: strange words or fragments are gifts from the Auto-correcter. A dubious helper, sometimes. 🙂

MX17, antiX17: T430, AAOne & EeePC netbooks

cyrilus31
    cyrilus31

Hi anti. I was wondering when you update translations. I can see many string untranslated in my antiX install although Transifex has been fully completed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.