Greetings!

Forum Forums New users Welcome to antiX Greetings!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by anticapitalista Sep 8-4:30 pm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Will B
    Will B

Hello everyone! 😀

I have tried antiX a few times before, but the antiX 19 beta 3 has really impressed me! I am now running it off of a 32 GB USB thumb drive on an older 2008 iMac and it’s working great!

antiX team, please know that your hard work is very much appreciated. I am really enjoying my time using antiX 19 beta 3. My main computer has Ubuntu (for hardware compatibility reasons) and I’ve used just about all the other known distros throughout the decades.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for doing this project! 😀

Blessed and forgiven in the Pacific Northwest of the US! 😀

christophe
    christophe

Welcome to the forum, Will B!

Will B
    Will B

Welcome to the forum, Will B!

Thank you! 😀

VW
    VW

Blessed and forgiven in the Pacific Northwest of the US!

Until Mount St. Helens erupts again 😉

I know a guy who found a “safe location” at Crater Lake. It didn’t occur to him to ask why it had that name.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by VW.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Mark Twain

Will B
    Will B

Blessed and forgiven in the Pacific Northwest of the US!

Until Mount St. Helens erupts again 😉

I know a guy who found a “safe location” at Crater Lake. It didn’t occur to him to ask why it had that name.

Hahaha.

Well, I’m blessed no matter where I am and what junk I’m in the middle of, though I may not be *happy* at that particular moment! 😉

Man, antiX 19 beta is super nice! I have been so pleased by the choices, options and lack of systemd. I use this on a USB stick on my 2008 iMac, and only use Mac OS X when absolutely necessary, otherwise it’s antiX the rest of the time.

Thanks so much antiX team! 😀

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Will B. Reason: Remove quoted mega-huge emoji

Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

Welcome!

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.