Halloween thread

Forum Forums Kafeneio Chats In a Greek kafeneio Halloween thread

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated Oct 3-1:30 pm by Chelsea.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea

Hello.

It’s October! You know what that means, right?

Crank up your volume and prepare for the skeleton war, y’all? Halloween is coming.
      And to celebrate, I made this.

Thanks and be safe.

LikkMii

Just make sure you’re wearing your mask

ModdIt

Means my Muslim neighbours kid drressing up their entire house and spraying fake cobwebs.
          His mom goes nuts. Funny he celebrates Samhain, (Irish) a pagan festival celebrated in much of
          northern europe.

Chelsea

I will in most public spaces. Especially on the bus and medical places.

olsztyn

Funny he celebrates Samhain, (Irish) a pagan festival celebrated in much of
              northern europe.

Anyone still celebrating Walpurgisnacht over there?

Live antiX Boot Options (Previously posted by Xecure):
              http://antixlinuxfan.miraheze.org/wiki/Table_of_antiX_Boot_Parameters

ModdIt

Hi Olstyn, depends how you mean, many the commercialized monetized versions,
                others far more quietly, the old beliefs often joining together around a fire.

Those of the churches es of child abuser protection have not succeded in eliminating the traditions.

Chelsea

Yeah, Catholicism has been losing its grip on the world ever since more and more of their bad shenanigans have revealed. There’s still more coming out. Including their recently-rediscovered attempts at annihilation of the American Indian culture. Canada is still trying to pick up the pieces and make up for that if I can recall correctly.

Anyway, enough of that. IT’S SPOOKY MONTH! *does spooky month dance*

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.