Happy 2024! :)

Forum Forums New users Welcome to antiX Happy 2024! :)

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated Jan 5-6:57 pm by rinwolf1312.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rinwolf1312

Hello!

I’ve tried out AntiX on a few different machines over the last few months. It’s impressive and has awesome spirit, though up until this week I wasn’t using it daily. This week, though, I’ve been trying out this “32-bit challenge” that I was hearing about on the Linux UnPlugged podcast. The only functional 32-bit machine I have access to is an old Gateway Netbook from 2010ish, running a single-core Atom CPU with 1G of RAM.

After testing other distros (base Debian, #!++, Void), I’m absolutely blown away by how well AntiX runs on here. Running Pale Moon I can access most of my favorite sites. Still surprised that I can watch SMTube on here.

Really pleased with my experience, enough that I’m tempted to start using it on my daily driver (after finishing the challenge, of course) 🙂 Thanks to the dev team for making such a cool distro.

Forum Admin
      anticapitalista

Many thanks for the positive feedback.

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

antiX with runit - leaner and meaner.

marcelocripe

Hello rinwolf1312.

Welcome to antiX Linux and the Forum.

I don’t know how to write in English and I send my texts translated by the internet translator. I hope you can understand everything. If your native language is not English, please translate my original Brazilian Portuguese text directly into your language with the help of internet translators and you will get a much better result.

Please read my real welcome in the Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum (antiX 23) and Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum (antiX 19, 21 and 22) thread.

marcelocripe
          (Original text in Brazilian Portuguese language)

– – – – –

Olá, rinwolf1312.

Seja bem-vindo(a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum.

Eu não sei escrever em idioma Inglês e envio os meus textos traduzidos pelo tradutor da internet. Eu espero que você consiga compreender tudo. Se o seu idioma nativo não for o Inglês, por favor, traduza o meu texto original em Português no Brasil diretamente para o seu idioma com a ajuda dos tradutores da internet que você obterá um resultado muito melhor.

Por favor, leia a minha verdadeira boas-vindas no tópico Seja bem-vindo (a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum (antiX 23) e Seja bem-vindo (a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum (antiX 19, 21 e 22).

marcelocripe
          (Texto original em idioma Português do Brasil)

Forum Admin
          rokytnji

Howdy and Welcome.

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
            I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute off it.
            Motorcycle racing is rocket science.

Linux Registered User # 475019
            How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

Brian Masinick

Happy 2024 to you too and welcome to the antiX forum!

--
              Brian Masinick

rinwolf1312

Thank you all for the welcome messages! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.