Hello from Portugal

Forum Forums New users Welcome to antiX Hello from Portugal

• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated Sep 13-4:26 pm by Matheus.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    paf

Hello!
    Many thanks for AntiX. Fast, owerful to use and allows the (re)use of “vintage” machines!
    I will place questions on the right place on the forum (hopefully).

paf

Xecure
    Helpful
    Up

Welcome!

Let us know how we can help.

antiX Live system enthusiast.
    General Live Boot Parameters for antiX.

PPC
    Helpful
    Up

Finnally- at least now we are 3 portuguese users on this forum! 🙂
    We do have a portuguese subforum- you can post any question here, in portuguese!

—–

Finalmente- pelo menos agora somos 3 utilizadores portugueses neste fórum! 🙂
    Temos o subforum português, pode publicar qualquer questão lá, na nossa bela língua de Camões!

P.

Forum Admin
    rokytnji
    Helpful
    Up

Howdy and Welcome.

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
    Not all who Wander are Lost.
    I'm not outa place. I'm from outer space.

Linux Registered User # 475019
    How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

marcelocripe
    Helpful
    Up

Hi paf,

Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum.

Regardless of your level of knowledge about GNU/Linux, I recommend you read these excellent tutorials created by @PPC:

Short essential how-to list for the complete Linux newbie and How-to install applications – 2020 version.

Besides these tutorials, there are several others in the Portuguese language area of this forum.

I do not know how to write in English and I send my texts translated by the internet translator.

When you start any topic or participate with any post, remember to check the option “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”, by checking this option you will receive a message in your email inbox whenever there are replies to the topic in question.

marcelocripe
    (Original text in Brazilian Portuguese)

– – – – –

Olá paf,

Seja bem-vindo ao antiX Linux e ao fórum.

Independentemente do seu nível de conhecimento sobre GNU/Linux, eu recomendo você ler estes excelentes tutoriais criados pelo @PPC:

Short essential how-to list for the complete Linux newbie e How-to install applications – 2020 version.

Além destes tutorias, existem vários outros na área em idioma Português deste fórum.

Eu não sei escrever em inglês e envio os meus textos traduzidos pelo tradutor da internet.

Quando você iniciar algum tópico ou participar com alguma postagem, lembre-se de marcar a opção “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”, marcando esta opção, você receberá uma mensagem na sua caixa de e-mail sempre que houver respostas do tópico em questão.

marcelocripe
    (Texto original em Português do Brasil)

Brian Masinick
    Helpful
    Up

@paf: Welcome to the antiX Forum!

Brian Masinick

paf
    Helpful
    Up

Many MANY thanks.
    In just one day, I got my problem solved on the Forum.
    See Software – Virtual Box and Live CD.

Hope to help also.

seaken64
    Helpful
    Up

Hi paf, welcome to antiX and the forum. I just resurrected another old Pentium 4 today. It only has 512MB of RAM but antiX works good. I am using SeaMonkey for the browser. This machine supports a max of 1GB so I will try to upgrade it to 1GB when I can. But I have some experience using only 512MB or less so I am managing. Testing antiX-21-b2 on this old machine now. I am very impressed that this Bullseye based version is just as good on RAM use as the previous version.

I hope you find antiX to be of great use for your vintage machines.

Seaken64

Matheus
    Helpful
    Up

Bem vindo, Paf!

Abraços.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.