Hello world

Forum Forums New users Welcome to antiX Hello world

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated Jul 26-11:41 pm by seaken64.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laurent

I am French.
    I have a beret on my head and a French baguette under my arm! (Lol)
    I don’t like windoz.

Thanks everyone for making a lightweight Linux distro. The future must be light …

Long life to Antix.

Linux on line
    Windows off line

Xecure
    Helpful
    Up

I have a beret on my head and a French baguette under my arm! (Lol)

Hahahahaha! That made me laugh. I am so accustomed to talking to people from different countries I forgot about these stereotypes.

Welcome to the small antiX community. Let us know if we can help with anything.

antiX Live system enthusiast.
    General Live Boot Parameters for antiX.

marcelocripe
    Helpful
    Up

Hello Laurent,

Welcome to antiX Linux and to the forum.

I don’t know how to write in English language, so I send you my texts translated by internet translator, I hope you can understand everything.

Regardless of your level of knowledge about GNU/Linux, I recommend you read these excellent tutorials created by @PPC:

Short essential how-to list for the complete Linux newbie and How-to install applications – 2020 version.

When you start a topic or participate with a post, remember to check the option “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”, by checking this option you will receive a message in your email inbox whenever there are replies to the topic in question.

marcelocripe
    (Original text in Brazilian Portuguese)

———-

Olá Laurent,

Seja bem-vindo ao antiX Linux e ao fórum.

Eu não sei escrever em idioma inglês, por isso eu te envio os meus textos traduzidos pelo tradutor da internet, eu espero que você consiga compreender tudo.

Independentemente do seu nível de conhecimento sobre GNU/Linux, eu recomendo você ler estes excelentes tutoriais criados pelo @PPC:

Short essential how-to list for the complete Linux newbie e How-to install applications – 2020 version.

Quando você iniciar algum tópico ou participar com alguma postagem, lembre-se de marcar a opção “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”, marcando esta opção, você receberá uma mensagem na sua caixa de e-mail sempre que houver respostas do tópico em questão.

marcelocripe
    (Texto original em Português do Brasil)

seaken64
    Helpful
    Up

Welcome to the antiX forum Laurent. Yes, it is nice to have a capable lightweight distro such as antiX. I am using it right now on an old Pentium-III using the Otter-Browser. It’s amazing to me that this old beast can still function in 2021.

What kind of equipment are you running with antiX?

Seaken64

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.