Hi all!

Forum Forums New users Welcome to antiX Hi all!

• This topic has 15 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated Sep 16-12:34 am by Tee.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    riviman

First time using antix, like how fast it is, specially for old pc’s. Still trying to figure it out, but so far so good.

linuxdaddy

Welcome riviman.

Brian Masinick

Welcome to antiX riviman.

--
          Brian Masinick

marcelocripe

Hello riviman.

Welcome to antiX Linux and the Forum.

I don’t know how to write in English and send my texts translated by the internet translator. I hope you can understand everything. If your native language is not English, please translate my original Portuguese language text in Brazil directly into your language with the help of internet translators that you will get a much better result.

Please read my real welcome in the Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum (antiX 19, 21 and 22) thread.

marcelocripe
            (Original text in Brazilian Portuguese language)

– – – – –

Olá riviman.

Seja bem-vindo(a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum.

Eu não sei escrever em idioma Inglês e envio os meus textos traduzidos pelo tradutor da internet. Eu espero que você consiga compreender tudo. Caso o seu idioma nativo não seja o Inglês, por favor, traduza o meu texto original em idioma Português do Brasil diretamente para o seu idioma com a ajuda dos tradutores da internet que você obterá um resultado muito melhor.

Por favor, leia a minha verdadeira boas-vindas no tópico Seja bem-vindo (a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum (antiX 19, 21 e 22).

marcelocripe
            (Texto original em idioma Português do Brasil)

marcelocripe

Hello AltonFerguson.

Please read my real welcome in the Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum (antiX 19, 21 and 22) thread.

Brian Masinick

Hi everybody

Greetings!

--
                Brian Masinick

Wallon

Welcome to the antiX community.

2U

Greetings all frm /// spec of Texas, been running w/antiX on Satellite L505D, only a few wks maybe couple of months? Really excited to be here, share, learn, grow & help anyway I can (of course I’d require instruction) LOL. Grateful for antiX team, @Anticapitalista No rush, just saying I’m looking forward to & excited about antiX23 for a home lab. Hell i’m enjoying getting to know our antiX22 laptop LOL BTW what language you speak seems like spanish italian may Portuguese? I can understand un picolo, poquito ///

Attachments:

antiX noob ///
                    Toshiba L500 2.67GB RAM
                    antiX 22+
                    i5 12600K PopOS; AMD5 3600 antiX 23

riviman

Muito obrigado Marcelo! And thanks all for the welcome! Appreciate it.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by riviman.
                      • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by riviman.
                      marcelocripe

Hello 2U.

what language you speak seems like spanish italian may Portuguese? I can understand un picolo, poquito ///

I speak the Portuguese language of the Brazilian variant (pt_BR) and I use the automatic translator to communicate with other people.

Really excited to be here, share, learn, grow & help anyway I can (of course I’d require instruction) LOL.

– – – – –

Olá 2U.

Seja bem-vindo(a) ao antiX Linux e ao fórum.

what language you speak seems like spanish italian may Portuguese? I can understand un picolo, poquito ///

Eu falo o idioma Português da variante do Brasil (pt_BR) e utilizo o tradutor automático para me comunicar com as outras pessoas.

Really excited to be here, share, learn, grow & help anyway I can (of course I’d require instruction) LOL.

Por favor, leia a minha verdadeira boas-vindas no tópico Welcome to antiX Linux and the forum (antiX 19, 21 and 22).

riviman

what language you speak seems like spanish italian may Portuguese? I can understand un picolo, poquito

I speak Spanish and english, can understand a little Portuguese. (Un poquito). :)

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by riviman.
                          Tee

Greetings everyone I am happy to join the antiX family……Terrence

Brian Masinick

Greetings Terrence!

--
                              Brian Masinick

PPC

@Terrence – welcome! I can say you are worth 3 users ;-)

P.

Brian Masinick

@Terrence – welcome! I can say you are worth 3 users ????

P.

If the forum appears to be slow; take your time; do not try repeatedly to enter; what happens is that eventually things “catch up” and we get duplicates.
                                  Instead, if it’s slow, wait a minute; if nothing happens, we may be in the middle of a brute force spam attack, which disrupts the performance of the forum.
                                  If that’s the case, either hold off for five minutes or visit later; it’s not worth the struggle if the forum is unresponsive. We do our best; things do not
                                  usually remain that way; these intrusions come in waves, then they stop.

--
                                  Brian Masinick

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.