How do I make audio loopback PulseAudio module automatically via boot?

Forum Forums New users New Users and General Questions How do I make audio loopback PulseAudio module automatically via boot?

• This topic has 17 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated Sep 6-2:08 pm by Chelsea.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea

I have no idea, but I already figured out how to add to the default.pa file without the terminal now. Just click “edit as root”, as suggested by Xecure.

But yeah, I was getting used to the terminal and stuff, but somehow antiX changes that. Either that or I’m too lazy to get a different terminal app. Oh well. It’s dealt with now.

seaken64

@Xecure, okay, I get it now.

@r_chase, glad you got it working. antiX setup does sometimes require more use of the terminal. The default terminal when you click on the “Terminal” link off the menu is ROXterm. I have found it be a good virtual terminal and has a nice menu at the top so you can click with your mouse if you want. You can always drop to a console terminal with Ctrl-Alt-F3. Come back to the GUI with Ctrl-Alt-F7. antiX does not really change anything from the default Linux terminal implementations but it may be setup slightly differently than some other Distros. antiX is probably closer to Debian than Mint.

Seaken64

Chelsea

Come to think of it, I would say antiX is indeed closer to Debian, but without the systemd complications. Of course I’m still not sure about the differences between the SysVinit edition and the runit edition, since I installed the SysVinit edition without much thought put into it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Chelsea.
        Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.