How to install max auto clicker on antiX linux ?

Forum Forums General Software How to install max auto clicker on antiX linux ?

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated May 18-4:07 pm by BobC.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    massifrar

I have download .deb package from here :
      max autoclicker

I get this .deb package file : maxautoclicker_1.1_amd64.deb

When i install it with this command :
      sudo dpkg -i maxautoclicker_1.1_amd64.deb
      i can’t see it in antiX programs menu ??

BobC

I’m not familiar with the program but noticed the site gives different instructions for installing onto antiX.

2. Another method to install Max Auto Clicker is to lunch this command in terminal or ssh :

Or (for AntiX Linux) : sudo apt install maxautoclicker_1.1_amd64.deb

I didn’t see the source code, did you? Maybe I didn’t look in the right place. I’m leery of installing things that are unknown.

Daily driver distro https://www.antixforum.com

massifrar

I’m not familiar with the program but noticed the site gives different instructions for installing onto antiX.

2. Another method to install Max Auto Clicker is to lunch this command in terminal or ssh :

Or (for AntiX Linux) : sudo apt install maxautoclicker_1.1_amd64.deb

I didn’t see the source code, did you? Maybe I didn’t look in the right place. I’m leery of installing things that are unknown.

i have install it using this command, now is working and is listed in program menu thx
          sudo apt install maxautoclicker_1.1_amd64.deb

This application is cross-platform and is ported from windows to linux ubuntu.
          and is mentionned that 100 % Clean software : no spywares, no viruses, no adwares and exist version in Softpedia for windows :-)

thanks for you!!

PPC

I’m glad you managed to solve your problem.
            Just for the record- it seems it’s always best to install .deb files with “sudo apt install [name_of_file.deb]”. Gdebi lacks some funcionalities, like updating the window managers menus- that’s why I made a semi-GUI script to always install .deb files with apt, even from my file manager.
            If you install a .deb with gdebi, you can always search for the installed program with “app-select”, available in the menu, and run it from there…

P.

massifrar

I’m glad you managed to solve your problem.
              Just for the record- it seems it’s always best to install .deb files with “sudo apt install [name_of_file.deb]”. Gdebi lacks some funcionalities, like updating the window managers menus- that’s why I made a semi-GUI script to always install .deb files with apt, even from my file manager.
              If you install a .deb with gdebi, you can always search for the installed program with “app-select”, available in the menu, and run it from there…

P.

thanks for your replies and your advice.

BobC

Just because someone says a program is virus free doesn’t guarantee that it is.

BobC

I sent the person posting the app a request to post the source code.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.