How to modify the taskbar in antix 19 like wifi icon and time and keyboard etc

Forum Forums Official Releases antiX-19 “Marielle Franco, Hannie Schaft, Manolis Glezos, Grup Yorum, Wobblies” How to modify the taskbar in antix 19 like wifi icon and time and keyboard etc

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated Mar 10-8:03 pm by BobC.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    med

hey guys i’m new here to icewm and i want to customise the task bar from the right
      like add icones of wifi and delete others

Attachments:
      BobC

We can’t see what version of antiX 19 you have installed from your picture. We also don’t know what desktop option you have selected. In a terminal, inxi -Fxz will make a list that could be pasted in.

If you hover over the chart to the right of the flag, and left click it, I expect the Connman network manager will pop up.

To turn on or off what appears on the taskbar, you can go to the main menu, then Preferences, Taskbar, and the list that pops up are all the taskbar options you can turn on or off. After changing any of them, you need to Save Modifications at the bottom of the preferences menu.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by BobC. Reason: to add screenshots from default antiX 19.2 x64 full
        med

thank you my friend that really helpful

flyntstone

How would I modify the taskbar settings at the command line/make a shell script?

BobC

Is your question about antiX 19? This is a 4 year old dead thread. Why don’t you create a new thread in the New Users and General Questions forum section, and tell us what settings you want to change, and why you are trying to do it with a commandline script instead of just clicking?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by BobC.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.