How to use antiX on computers with a motherboard with SIS or VIA chipset

Forum Forums antiX-development Development How to use antiX on computers with a motherboard with SIS or VIA chipset

• This topic has 85 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated Mar 1-6:22 pm by Wallon.
Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author

You make a good case for retrofitting hardware support for old hardware back into certain kernels.

always.. you must watch the rest of my post across the network of internet

I wonder if there are any “little known” efforts to retain old hardware support?

there’s no effor cos people like us does not coordinate nothing.. we must work together to property still have something..

there’s some fact here that all of you and the antix distro must take in consideration:

1 it is wrong believed that old hardware should be discarded and disposed of…

2 it is wrong believed that new software is faster and we know by law that this is not the case most of the time… because it is not commercially viable unless more processors are sold.

3 additional specific things like using GTK3 in the next version of antix makes the hardware worse in performance… gtk3 is clearly slower than gtk2 and this in turn is much slower than gtk1.

i mean by doin this older hardware are also discharted by the antix wheantime you said “there’s any effor?” @masinick

and to support this we are not asking for new features but for these hardware to work for something.

there is also a very interesting one

antix is a minimalist distro, the minimalist makes sense if I want efficiency or speed, but for most users this loses sense with the power of recent processors and the amounts of ram of new computers that are around 32 gigs minimum only in the graphics

i guess with that last lines i got attention of @anticapitalista ..

Brian MasinickBrian Masinick

Every one of us here would prefer to retain hardware support for as long as possible.

The problem is that most of the upstream projects support only the most recent hardware and software.

The only reason we even consider things like Gtk3+ and other technology is that the upstream projects only support these things,. We have a small project and a small team of very good people and we support as many older projects as possible.

If we somehow retrofit old libraries to work once again, from a practical standpoint we cannot be the only ones. If we could collaborate with other small projects with talented people (Absolute Linux, Puppy Linux, Tiny Core, Slax) there’s a slight chance of getting something accomplished. Even in those projects there are only a couple of people who are skilled in kernel and utility development, the rest are package and usability maintainers and software interface artists, useful skills but not always transferable to the work that is necessary to maintain very old, diverse code.

I’d love to see it happen anyway but I may not be very realistic in any of this.

Brian Masinick

as i wrote here @marcelocripe no one want to aventure in this.. with a excuse of “upstream does nto support” ..- please i still used debian 6 and no hacker crak my pc.. i do not run end point services there! of couse i do not browse the network for that i can use debian 7 or debian 8 that STILL WORK and gtk2 still works!

as i wrote here @marcelocripe no one want to aventure in this.. with a excuse of “upstream does nto support” ..- please i still used debian 6 and no hacker crak my pc.. i do not run end point services there! of couse i do not browse the network for that i can use debian 7 or debian 8 that STILL WORK and gtk2 still works!

Hi! I apologize in advance for the medium sized rant:

I don’t think “upstream does not support” is an excuse: my take on antiX is that it’s an Os that aims to allow the best all porpoise system to run on the lightest resources possible (which is in turn allows it to run well on very old machines).
    antiX is not built from the ground up, like some other Linux Distros (I believe Void Linux is that way), but it’s based in Debian. It the main Debian version is upgraded, the latest antiX version has to follow that, for better of for worse.
    Why? (In my view) it’s because antiX is not a specialized distro (it is not particularly aimed at gamers/office work/multimedia/etc)- so it has to allow the current versions of all possible applications in the Repository to be installed and run (so users can install what they want)…
    antiX Full does have a very good “selling point”- it comes with everything even the kitchen sink- you can use it for browsing the Internet, stream YouTube, office work, multimedia, even for casual gaming and running old DOS applications/games, out of the box. This mean you can grab any old antiX iso, that’s fully compatible with some very rare (ancient) hardware, install it and use it happily until the hardware finally dies out and goes to trust old computer’s heaven.
    I have 2 very old computers (and one more recent) and I tell everyone with full confidence that antiX 19.x 64 bits full runs great in a 64bits 1,6 single core CPU with 1 Gb of RAM: you can use recent internet browsers, LibreOffice, even etc (keeping an eye on RAM usage you can multitask and browse the internet with a couple of tabs open, have a file manager and a couple of office documents open- you probably won’t need much more than that if you use your computer for office work, you can even have some music playing in the background).
    For hardware slower than that and/or with less RAM you will probably have problems using modern browsers in complex web pages and multitasking a web browser and LibreOffice.

Thanks to Xecure’s iso now even more users with incompatible hardware can run antiX- it’s a “bonus”- running the latest version of this OS on extremely old machines. If anyone wants to stick with an older version of the Distro that works perfectly with their hardware, that’s as good solution as any other… It’s simply not fair to expect that the (very small) Dev team creates and manages an OS that is able to run in every computer created since the Dawn of time…

P.

for those with real interes and without excuses to suppoort the amount of people (cos is more the people that does not have enought money to spend in new hardware) can use the telegram https://t.me/latam_debian (spanish) or https://t.me/open_debian_devuan (english) or https://t.me/Debian_kFreeBSD (Debian + freebsd, maybe for more xperts here) to property use those devices.. currently the key program is the web browser and palemoon and firefox runs well in debian wheezy, jessie.. maybe stretch can run in most newer.. the last backported pacakges are php due the sury crap hell of conflicting packages .. very ironic..

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by mckaygerhard.
    marcelocripemarcelocripe

Hi @mckaygerhard,

The translation of your text in English to Brazilian Portuguese by the internet translator was not entirely understandable.

mckaygerhard wrote:
    my first post

I couldn’t understand, did you say this is your first post? Looking at your profile, you are registered: 9 months, 2 weeks ago, so I suppose you have been here longer than me.

mckaygerhard wrote:

In 8 (eight) months that I have been here on this forum, I have never seen more experienced users or antiX developers encouraging the disposal of any computer or notebook. A while ago I had read a topic from a new user on antiX who wanted to use a computer with an MX processor (I don’t remember the speed) and 256 MB of RAM. And yet, this user received several suggestions on how to revive this computer.

mckaygerhard wrote:
    2 it is wrong believed that new software is faster and we know by law that this is not the case most of the time… because it is not commercially viable unless more processors are sold.

In this regard I agree with you, usually newer programs require more RAM and more processing. But we all know that this is the natural development of technology associated with programmed or even forced obsolescence. You have read this MS announcement “Support for Windows XP is over”, the justifications are extremely weak: “… together with our hardware and software partners, it’s time to invest our resources in supporting the latest technologies, so that we can continue to offer great new experiences “, or” If your current computer cannot run Windows 10, it may be time to think about buying a new one. ” (And what do the current computer do?). I just don’t know what will become of our planet with so much electronic waste being discarded in inappropriate places (I write this because of what I see in the city where I live and in others that I had the opportunity to visit for work or for a walk).

mckaygerhard wrote:
    3 additional specific things like using GTK3 in the next version of antix makes the hardware worse in performance… gtk3 is clearly slower than gtk2 and this in turn is much slower than gtk1.

As for this technical issue of GTK2 and GTK3 I cannot comment because I haven’t studied it.

Brian Masinick wrote:
    If we somehow retrofit old libraries to work once again, from a practical standpoint we cannot be the only ones. If we could collaborate with other small projects with talented people (Absolute Linux, Puppy Linux, Tiny Core, Slax) …

According to mr. Brian mentioned it very well, I suggested in this list the SliTaz team, only with the union of the different distributions that a bigger action would be possible, than the individual actions that each Linux distribution. Furthermore, I think that if the knowledge of these kernel developers and the operating system itself is not passed on, one day these people will inevitably die, as this is the destiny of all human beings, unfortunately the knowledge of these people will die with them.

@PPC, as usual, synthesized the possibilities of antiX very well …

Currently with the ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso” created by @Xecure, more possibilities of use are possible with antiX 19.3 with the 2016 kernel 4.4.240, which is not that old, see URL he sent me https://www.kernel.org/category/releases.html, Windows 7, for example, was released on October 22, 2009 and was abandoned on January 14, 2020.

I try to implement the solutions I have at hand, the antiX 19.3 full 32 bits or 64 bits have already helped me and help me revive computers/notebooks and now with the ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso ”It is possible to revive computers with a motherboard with SIS or VIA video chipset can also receive antiX.

I am grateful to everyone from the forum that help me, whether making tools (programs or scripts) available or sharing their technical knowledge, through this support I can multiply antiX in the region where I live and through the WhatsApp, Telegram groups and on YouTube channels.

marcelocripe
    (Original text in Brazilian Portuguese)

———-

Olá @mckaygerhard,

A tradução do seu texto em idioma inglês para o Português do Brasil feita pelo tradutor da internet não ficou totalmente compreensível.

mckaygerhard wrote:
    my first post

Eu não consegui entender, você disse que é a sua primeira postagem? Olhando no seu perfil, você está registrado: 9 meses, 2 semanas atrás, por tanto suponho que você esteja aqui a mais tempo do que eu.

mckaygerhard wrote:

Em 8 (oito) meses que eu estou aqui neste fórum, eu nunca vi usuários mais experientes ou desenvolvedores do antiX incentivando o descarte de qualquer computador ou notebook. Há um tempo atrás eu havia lido um tópico de um usuário recém chegado no antiX que queria utilizar um computador com processador MX (não me lembro da velocidade) e 256 MB de memória RAM. E mesmo assim, este usuário recebeu diversas sugestões de como reviver este computador.

mckaygerhard wrote:

Quanto a isso eu concordo com você, normalmente os programas mais novos exigem um consumo maior de memória RAM e maior processamento. Mas todos nós sabemos que isso é o desenvolvimento natural de tecnologia associada a obsolência programada ou até mesmo forçada. Você já leu este anúncio da MS “O suporte ao Windows XP terminou”, as justificativas são extremamente fracas: “… junto com nossos parceiros de hardware e software, está na hora de investir nossos recursos no suporte a tecnologias mais recentes, para que possamos continuar oferecendo experiências novas e excelentes”, ou “Se o seu computador atual não pode executar o Windows 10, talvez seja hora de pensar em comprar um novo.” (E fazer o quê o o computador atual?). Eu só não sei o que será do nosso planeta com tanto lixo eletrônico sendo descartado em locais inapropriados (eu escrevo isso devido ao que eu vejo na Cidade onde moro e em outras que eu tive oportunidade de conhecer à trabalho ou passeio).

mckaygerhard wrote:

Quanto a esta questão técnica do GTK2 e GTK3 eu não posso comentar porque não estudei sobre isso.

Brian Masinick wrote:
    If we somehow retrofit old libraries to work once again, from a practical standpoint we cannot be the only ones. If we could collaborate with other small projects with talented people (Absolute Linux, Puppy Linux, Tiny Core, Slax) …

Conforme o sr. Brian mencionou muito bem, eu sugeria nesta lista a equipe do SliTaz, só com a união das diferentes distribuições que seria possível uma ação maior, do que as ações individuais que cada distribuição Linux. Além disso, penso eu que, se o conhecimento destes desenvolvedores de kernel e do próprio sistema operacional não for passado a diante, um dia estas pessoas inevitavelmente irão falecer, pois este é o destino de todos os seres humanos, infelizmente o conhecimento destas pessoas irão morrer com elas.

O @PPC, como de costume, sintetizou muito bem as possibilidades do antiX …

Atualmente com a ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso” criada pelo @Xecure, mais possibilidades de uso são possíveis com o antiX 19.3 com o kernel 4.4.240 de 2016, que não é tão antigo assim, veja na URL que ele me enviou https://www.kernel.org/category/releases.html, o Windows 7, por exemplo, foi lançado no dia 22 de outubro de 2009 e foi abandonado 14 de janeiro de 2020.

Eu procuro implementar as soluções que eu tenho em mãos, o antiX 19.3 full de 32 bits ou de 64 bits já me ajudaram e me ajudam a reviver computadores/notebook e agora com a ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso” é possível reviver computadores com placa-mãe com chipset de vídeo SIS ou VIA também podem receber o antiX.

Eu sou grato a todos daqui do fórum que me ajudam, sejam disponibilizando ferramentas (programas ou scripts) ou compartilhando o seu conhecimento técnico, por meio deste suporte eu consigo multiplicar o antiX na região que eu resido e através dos grupos de WhatsApp, Telegram e em canais do YouTube.

marcelocripe
    (Texto original em Português do Brasil)

marcelocripemarcelocripe

Hello dear colleagues,

Unfortunately I will not be able to share all the experiences with the ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”, but when it is possible to register I will bring up this topic.

On 27-02-2021, I managed to revive another computer (Motherboard ECS 865PE-A rev 1.2 15-H70-01120, GeForce4 MX 440 AGP 8x Video Card, Pentium 4 Processor and 1GB DDR RAM) the ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”. I will try to summarize the test steps:

I had available a pendrive prepared with the windy that contained the ISOs antiX 19.3 full 32 bits, antiX 19.3 full 64 bits and antiX 19 Legacy Bet2 32 bits Base, the balenaEtcher Portable, another computer with Windows installed, another 2 GB pendrive and unfortunately I didn’t have a brush to do the cleaning.

1-Placa-mae-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2-15-H70-01120
    2-Placa-mae-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2-15-H70-01120

Ventoy was unable to initialize the three ISOs on the ECS 865PE-A rev 1.2 Motherboard.

On the Windows computer, I prepared the second pendrive with the balenaEtcher Portable and the ISO antiX 19.3 full 64 bits, initialized correctly and when the antiX options menu loaded, a message was displayed stating that the operating system is 64 bits and incompatible with the 32-bit device.

I prepared the second USB stick again with the balenaEtcher Portable and ISO antiX 19.3 full 32 bits, initialized correctly, made the selections in the antiX options menu, the video loaded normally and performed the installation process on the HD. When I restarted the computer, unfortunately I got the message from the image below:

3-Apos-a-Instalacao-do-anti-X-19-3-full-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

I tried to use the “Boot Repair” tool, but it didn’t start in graphical mode, remaining what is shown in the image above.

I prepared the second USB stick again with the balenaEtcher Portable and the ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”, initialized correctly, made the selections in the antiX options menu, started in normal video mode, the video loaded normally and performed the installation process on the HD. When I restarted the computer, the video loaded normally.

Prior to the antiX 19 Legacy Bet2 32-bit Base update:

5-Apos-a-Instalacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2
    6-Apos-a-Instalacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

After updating the antiX 19 Legacy Bet2 32 bit Base (I confirmed with “Y” on everything that was offered to be updated):

7-Apos-a-Atualizacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

When I restarted the computer, unfortunately I got the message from the image below when trying to run the $ command
    startx:

8-Apos-a-Atualizacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

Second attempt to install the ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”, initialized correctly, made the selections in the antiX options menu, started in secure video mode, the video loaded normally and performed the installation process in HD. When I restarted the computer, the video loaded normally.

Prior to the antiX 19 Legacy Bet2 32-bit Base update:

9-Apos-a-Instalacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

After updating the antiX 19 Legacy Bet2 32 bit Base (this time I didn’t confirm everything that was offered to be updated, I answered “N”):

11-Apos-a-Atualizacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2
    12-Apos-a-Atualizacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

I restarted the computer and the graphics mode loaded normally.

All the data I was able to copy from the terminal is in the file “Motherboard 865PE-A rev 1.2 15-H70-01120 with antiX 19 Legacy 32 bits 27-02-2021.txt”. I have included in this file, some texts translated by the English language internet translator to facilitate the localization of the steps for non-Portuguese speakers.

marcelocripe

———-

Olá caros colegas,

Infelizmente eu não conseguirei compartilhar todas as experiências com a ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”, mas quando for possível registrar eu trarei neste tópico.

No dia 27-02-2021, eu consegui reviver mais um computador (Placa-mãe ECS 865PE-A rev 1.2 15-H70-01120, Placa de Vídeo GeForce4 MX 440 AGP 8x, Processador Pentium 4 e 1GB de Memória RAM DDR) com a ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”. Eu vou tentar resumir as etapas dos testes:

Eu tinha disponível um pendrive preparado com o ventoy que continha as ISOs antiX 19.3 full 32 bits, antiX 19.3 full 64 bits e antiX 19 Legacy Bet2 32 bits Base, o balenaEtcher Portátil, um outro computador com Windows instalado, um outro pendrive de 2 GB e infelizmente eu não tinha um pincel para fazer a limpeza.

1-Placa-mae-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2-15-H70-01120
    2-Placa-mae-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2-15-H70-01120

O ventoy não conseguiu inicializar as três ISOs na Placa-mãe ECS 865PE-A rev 1.2.

No computador com Windows, preparei o segundo pendrive com o balenaEtcher Portátil e a ISO antiX 19.3 full 64 bits, inicializou corretamente e quando o menu de opções do antiX carregou, foi exibido uma mensagem informando que o sistema operacional é 64 bits e incompatível com o dispositivo de 32 bits.

Preparei novamente o segundo pendrive com o balenaEtcher Portátil e a ISO antiX 19.3 full 32 bits, inicializou corretamente, fiz as seleções no menu de opções do antiX, o vídeo carregou normalmente e realizei o processo de instalação no HD. Quando reiniciei o computador, infelizmente obtive a mensagem da imagem abaixo:

3-Apos-a-Instalacao-do-anti-X-19-3-full-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

Eu tentei utilizar a ferramenta “Reparador de Inicialização”/”Boot Repair”, mas não inicializou em modo gráfico, permanecendo o que é exibido na imagem acima.

Preparei novamente o segundo pendrive com o balenaEtcher Portátil e a ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”, inicializou corretamente, fiz as seleções no menu de opções do antiX, iniciei no modo de vídeo normal, o vídeo carregou normalmente e realizei o processo de instalação no HD. Quando reiniciei o computador, o vídeo carregou normalmente.

Antes da atualização do antiX 19 Legacy Bet2 32 bits Base:

5-Apos-a-Instalacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2
    6-Apos-a-Instalacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

Após a atualização do antiX 19 Legacy Bet2 32 bits Base (eu confirmei com “Y” em tudo que foi oferecido para ser atualizado):

7-Apos-a-Atualizacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

Quando reiniciei o computador, infelizmente obtive a mensagem da imagem abaixo ao tentar executar o comando $
    startx:

8-Apos-a-Atualizacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

Segunda tentativa de instalação da ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”, inicializou corretamente, fiz as seleções no menu de opções do antiX, iniciei no modo de vídeo seguro, o vídeo carregou normalmente e realizei o processo de instalação no HD. Quando reiniciei o computador, o vídeo carregou normalmente.

Antes da atualização do antiX 19 Legacy Bet2 32 bits Base:

9-Apos-a-Instalacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

Após a atualização do antiX 19 Legacy Bet2 32 bits Base (desta vez eu não confirmei tudo que foi oferecido para ser atualizado, respondi “N”):

11-Apos-a-Atualizacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2
    12-Apos-a-Atualizacao-do-anti-X-Legacy-32-bits-ECS-865-PE-A-rev-1-2

Reiniciei o computador e o modo gráfico carregou normalmente.

Todos os dados que eu consegui copiar do terminal estão no arquivo “Placa-mae 865PE-A rev 1.2 15-H70-01120 com o antiX 19 Legacy 32 bits 27-02-2021.txt”. Eu incluí neste arquivo, alguns textos traduzidos pelo tradutor da internet em idioma inglês para facilitar a localização das etapas para a pessoas não falantes do idioma português.

marcelocripe

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by christophe.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by christophe. Reason: removed code markings from around hyperlinks

My dear Marcelocripe,

Congratulations for your installation.
    How do you get Terminal in Portuguese?
    Did you find a multi-language package for Roxterm?

Atenciosamente,
    Cordialement,
    Wallon

marcelocripemarcelocripe

Dear Wallon,

I did not install any language packs.
    If I have been taught how to do this, you can be sure that I would have informed you in the translation topics started by you or me.
    I believe that most of the texts were included in the latest program updates and when the developers searched for the content on the transifex website.
    I believe that when Xecure created the ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”, there was a lot more text that I edited than when ISO 19.3 was created that was built about two months before.
    In the text file “Placa-mae-ECS-865PE-A-rev-1.2-15-H70-01120-com-o-antiX-19-Legacy-32-bits-27-02-2021.txt” you will find texts in three languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese / Portugal.

Examples:

Brazilian Portuguese:
    Downloaded
    Reading package lists … Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading status information … Ready

European Portuguese:
    Preparing to unpack
    Unzipping
    Configuring

This infinitive form is used in Portugal, in Brazil we use the gerund, which would make the text look like this:

Preparing to unzip
    Unzipping
    Setting

I tried to quickly locate the file on the transifex website to inform you, but unfortunately I did not find it. I know it is one of the extremely long files with many items related to the terminal.

After updating antiX installed from the ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”, some menus that are in English language are now displayed in Brazilian Portuguese, for example: antiX Wifi Switch is now shown by Wi-Fi Program Chooser, Software Installer (was bilingual) became displayed by Program Installer and Uninstaller, the new antiX Autoremove program has entered.

We have a lot of work ahead of us and many barriers to be overcome for antiX to be increasingly internationalized.

Greetings.
    marcelocripe

———-

Caro Wallon,

Eu não instalei nenhum pacote de idiomas.
    Se eu estive aprendido a fazer isso, você pode ter certeza que eu teria te informado nos tópicos sobre traduções iniciados por você ou por mim.
    Eu acredito que boa parte dos textos entraram nas últimas atualizações do programas e quando os desenvolvedores buscaram o conteúdo do site transifex.
    Eu acredito que quando o Xecure criou a ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”, entrou muito mais textos que eu editei do que no momento da criação da ISO 19.3 que foi construída cerca de dois meses antes.
    No arquivo de texto “Placa-mae-ECS-865PE-A-rev-1.2-15-H70-01120-com-o-antiX-19-Legacy-32-bits-27-02-2021.txt” você encontrará textos em três idiomas: inglês, português do Brasil e português Europeu/Portugal.

Exemplos:

Português do Brasil:
    Baixados
    Lendo listas de pacotes… Pronto
    Construindo árvore de dependências
    Lendo informação de estado… Pronto

Português Europeu:
    A preparar para desempacotar
    A descompactar
    A configurar

Esta forma no infinitivo é utilizada em Portugal, no Brasil utilizamos o gerúndio, o que faria o texto ficar desta forma:

Preparando para descompactar
    Descompactando
    Configurando

Eu tentei localizar rapidamente o arquivo no site transifex para te informar, mas, infelizmente eu não o encontrei. Eu sei que é um dos arquivos extremamente longo com muitos itens relacionados ao terminal.

Após a atualização do antiX instalado à partir da ISO “antiX-19-legacy-bet2_386-base.iso”, alguns menus que estão em idioma inglês passaram a serem exibidos em português do Brasil, por exemplo: antiX Wifi Switch passou a ser exibido por Selecionador de Programa Wi-Fi, Instalador de Software (estava bilíngue) passou a ser exibido por Instalador e Desinstalador de Programas, entrou o novo programa antiX Autoremove.

Temos muito trabalho pela frente e muitas barreiras a serem superadas para que o antiX seja cada vez mais internacionalizado.

Saudações.
    marcelocripe

Dear Marcelocripe,

Thank you for the explanations.

Atenciosamente,
    Cordialement,
    Wallon

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.