icewm clock font size

Forum Forums General Software icewm clock font size

Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated Oct 25-8:33 am by cordx.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I would like to start off by thanking the developers of this new excellent distro. I had a lot of false starts with Antix over the years but now EVERYTHING is connecting with me and I LOVE it. The default desktop background is awesome!!

One thing I noticed is that the icewm config file (preferences) looks different than what I used to see. For some reason I can’t find where to change the font size of the clock in the panel. I looked through the preferences file and can’t seem to find it.

Forum Admin
    rokytnjirokytnji

Look in ~.icewm/themes

Mine has a LED Clock folder. You will see when you open it.

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
    Not all who Wander are Lost.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

Forum Admin
    rokytnjirokytnji

Also. I find the icewm preferences file in antix control center > Desktop > edit icewm

Edit; Ooops. My bad. Early morning here. Not awake yet. I missed you cannot find how to change font size in preferences.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by rokytnji.

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
    Not all who Wander are Lost.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

cordxcordx

if i recall correctly, i changed the size of mine in antiX 17.4 by adjusting the font size in the default.theme file. i followed the advice in this thread to copy the theme from /usr/share/icewm/themes to ~/.icewm/themes and change its name to differentiate it from the original. it seems like there should probably be a way to set that across all icewm themes, but i couldn’t find it and this worked for me while i was working with default.theme to change other aspects of the taskbar.

edit: added name change to clarify.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by cordx.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.