installed items are not "greyed out" in packageinstaller

Forum Forums General Software installed items are not "greyed out" in packageinstaller

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by dolphin_oracle Mar 22-4:29 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    skidoo

antiX 17.1 full
    packageinstaller v0.1.4
    qt5ct v0.33-1~bpo9+1

I haven’t messed with configuring qt5ct (in case that matters)

Installed items are not “greyed out”. IDK whether it’s a theming issue, or a bug.

a

Forum Admin
    dolphin_oracle
    dolphin_oracle

is the libreoffice-help-en-us package installed? That is a common one between those two libreoffice entries, and would cause the packagemanager popular-apps entry to show as not installed.

skidoo

libreoffice-help-en-us was not pre-installed.
    After I installed it just now, the “Office-LibreOffice(US)_main” entry is now greyed out.
    If this is the expected result, I guess there’s no bug ~~ just a point of confusion due to stated UI header text vs what is seen.

Not an Office’y type user, so I don’t know the difference between _main and _full.
    FWIW, I wouldn’t have known to look, or even considered looking for, separately packaged LibreOffice help.

Forum Admin
    dolphin_oracle
    dolphin_oracle

libreoffice-help-en-us was not pre-installed.
    After I installed it just now, the “Office-LibreOffice(US)_main” entry is now greyed out.
    If this is the expected result, I guess there’s no bug ~~ just a point of confusion due to stated UI header text vs what is seen.

Not an Office’y type user, so I don’t know the difference between _main and _full.
    FWIW, I wouldn’t have known to look, or even considered looking for, separately packaged LibreOffice help.

I hear ya.

clicking on the little “info” icon in the entry will give you the packages that will be installed. the common one was the help file. the difference is basically libreoffice-base, which is installed with full but not main.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.