Iphone Data Transfer Data Rescue

Forum Forums General Software Iphone Data Transfer Data Rescue

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated Apr 16-9:00 pm by ModdIt.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

The Screen of the Iphone from my Father is broken and I know nothing about Iphones or Apple, so I hope anyone can help me.

Unfortunatly he dont make a Backup

Im looking for a Programm to copy some important Datas ( Photos and Music) to the desktop PC maybe someone had the same Problem and can recommend me a Programm.

If there is no Programm for Linux/Ubuntu I can use a Windows PC.

Thank you

JonArbuckle

If you need some more Information please feel free and ask
    Distro antiX 19.3

Hallo JohnArbuckle,
    can you/your father still log in to the phone ??. Is it already paired with any computer ?.

If that is not the case maybe a competent shop/person can recover some data but the options on apple
    devices are limited.

If the data on the phone is valuable and it is just a case of broken screen, depending on model a shop,
    not apple who only replace supported devices for an impressive fee might be able to remove the broken
    screen, hook up a working one and with help from your father recover data or even fix the phone.

Software for this kind of problem is very limited and as far as I am aware not available for linux.

Sorry, this kind of situation is why backups are so important, not just on phones..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.