Jule

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated Dec 23-4:58 am by fatmac.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The winter Solstice came and passed on 22 dec. The real Christmas which was largly destroyed by the so called bringers of love and peace who had thousands burned or staked for
    following traditions thousands of years old. Remember the cause of more deaths than even the great diseases caused, religeon. Destruction of the greatest source of old knowledge, the librara of alexandria, Crusades, Reconquista, and many other shows of love and peace which were the birth of hatred between warring beliefs, birth of ISS can be traced a long way back.

Present day Christmas customs and traditions such as the Yule log, Yule boar, Yule singing, and others stem from pagan Juul. Today the event is celebrated in some forms of Modern Paganism.

Paganism, what a word for describing love and respect to the sun, bringer of light, our mother the earth, our brothers and sisters animals birds, trees and plants.

Maketh all thy untertan, meant the end of a respectful life as part of a natural environment and start of the planetary death and destruction we are now nearing.

Our message of love and peace to those who have not wholly fallen for the lies and traps of the big shitty business called church.

fatmacfatmac

Yep, religion, greed, & politicians, are the cause of all our woes – not sure I’d call myself a pagan, but that is more ‘me’ than anything else. 🙂

Linux (& BSD) since 1999

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.