[Kubuntu] Libreoffice stops my computer in its tracks…

Forum Forums General Other Distros [Kubuntu] Libreoffice stops my computer in its tracks…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Sadshark [p.n.2001] Jul 2-7:48 pm.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sadshark [p.n.2001]
    Sadshark [p.n.2001]

Hi all.

So I’ve been having this consistent problem with my Kubuntu 18.04 desktop where the computer will go into suspend mode and never come out of it.

I started this thread on askubuntu a few weeks ago because I was thinking that a problem I’ve been having with resuming my computer from suspend mode was as a result of my power saving settings. However now I know for sure that this is not the case, as I thought that I had “fixed” the problem last week, and everything was working fine until I opened up libreoffice again today.

Now that I think about it, every single time the computer screen remains blank instead of resuming from suspend mode I’ve been running libreoffice. I also don’t use the program every day, explaining why it has been an intermittent issue.

What should I do about this? I can’t just not use libreoffice, I’m a college student. I’m running Kubuntu 18.04 and have been updating regularly every week or so.

Running Antix 17 on my Compaq Mini 110c-1100
    On my desktop running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS
    The antinatalist antifascist childfree vegan mini-manifesto

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.