Lenovo Thinkpad antiX 21 screenshots

Forum Forums General Screenshots Lenovo Thinkpad antiX 21 screenshots

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated Sep 13-10:26 pm by Mynaardt.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mynaardt

Hi all!

I was just messing about with wallpapers the last couple of days. I want to say straight out that I am most certainly not a graphic artist! When I do this sort of thing I usually just download images that catch my fancy and manipulate and/or combine some using GIMP. So, I can’t really claim these are wholly original material. But anyway, just in case you didn’t notice from these zzz screenshots, I like tinkering with programming languages (although I’m not a programming pro, by no means) and I just might have a thing about the fiction of HP Lovecrat. And when I say ‘might’, I mean absolutely one hundred percent, yes!

I also did a few trial and error tweaks (read: mostly error) on conky. The default, as lovely as it is, doesn’t look to good at all on a white or near-white or other really light coloured background.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Mynaardt. Reason: forgot to upload attachments! :P
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Mynaardt.

What have the Romans ever done for us?
      Apart from: sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, fresh water, and public health?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.