Lurkers – please post

Forum Forums New users Welcome to antiX Lurkers – please post

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 65 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by DeepDayze Apr 9-8:28 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Forum Admin
    anticapitalista
    anticapitalista

Hi there.
    Just to check that those of you who managed to scale the Berlin Wall to get here can actually post, please drop a line to say hi in this thread!

Philosophers have interpreted the world in many ways; the point is to change it.

Forum Admin
    rokytnji
    rokytnji

1st test post. Hoping more will follow.

Sometimes I drive a crooked road to get my mind straight.
    Not all who Wander are Lost.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    How to Search for AntiX solutions to your problems

ile
    ile

hello anticapitalista. Yo ! number nine? here. totally out of place with that number. can i have my old number back?3307. nine is so conspicuously misleading. 8-| ___ile

afab4
    afab4

Everything is looking good!

I support the candidate that will steal the least from me.

rust collector
    rust collector

helloooooo

maroc
    maroc

Hi everbody. I finally made it here after figuring out the tricky procedure of setting a password.

In the old forum I was known as “reverseDog”. The change of forum gives me the welcome chance to part with that username, which I started to dislike almost immediately after choosing. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by maroc.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by maroc.
    azrielle
    azrielle

Well, it didn’t block me. I’m on the MX forum, don’t think I ever registered at the old AntiX forum…

Lenovo T430 i5/3220M 8GB 14.1" MX17.1/AntiX 17.1 Fluxbox/Win7SP1 180GB SSD+128GB mSATA
    Lenovo X230 i7/3520M 12GB 12.5" MX17.1/Win7SP1 500GB SSD
    Lenovo X131e i3/3227u 8GB 11.6" MX17.1/AntiX 17.1 Fluxbox/Win7SP1 500GB SSD
    watsoccurring

Hello all; finally logged in after difficulties with password(s).
    As I said on the tt site, big thanks for all the intensive work done by the team to get this improved site up on top of your current workload.
    Much appreciated.

fatmac
    fatmac

I’m in. 🙂

Linux (& BSD) since 1999

Forum Admin
    SamK

Hi there.
    Just to check that those of you who managed to scale the Berlin Wall to get here can actually post, please drop a line to say hi in this thread!

Managed to deal with the acrophobia and get down without breaking any bones.

Is there any facility to “mark all forums read”? I can’t find one.

Forum Admin
    dolphin_oracle
    dolphin_oracle

Hail hail the gang is getting here!

greyowl

Hi all

Got here with no problems.

Dell Latitude D610 laptop (1.86 GHz, 2G RAM, 32 bit) - antiX 17

cyrilus31
    cyrilus31

Hi everybody. Long live antiX!!

Forum Admin
    richb
    richb

Hi there.

Managed to deal with the acrophobia and get down without breaking any bones.

Is there any facility to “mark all forums read”? I can’t find one.

Unfortunately no. An extension was examined that purports to do that but it was not maintained and we could not get it. I miss that feature also. I use latest posts. Those that are unread have a yellow color fill in the small icon next to the post title. Once read it turns to just the outline of the icon.However, not a substitute for starting with a clean read state.

AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7 Home built desktop, Acer Aspire V2-572G-6679 Optimus laptop
    LG V10 phone

Forum Admin
    SamK

However, not a substitute for starting with a clean read state.

I concur. For those who do not or cannot visit frequently, it will lead to a tedious task on their next visit. Without a way to mass mark posts as read, each post will have to be opened and closed individually.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.